Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#108

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  


Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 04:33 other posts 
Why does this exist?
only registered users can see external links

Why make people beg to pay for healthcare?

I don't live in a paradise, but we don't have THIS for Medically Necessary Care, YET.
If my countrymen keep voting for right-wingers, we WILL have this too.
They are planning to raise the deductible AGAIN.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 15:38 other posts 
Ask your self this,Why do we have this? example 15 years total time invested to be a heart surgeon. and you want them to do it for peanuts???


The total cost of education and tuition to become a heart (cardiothoracic) surgeon in the U.S. generally ranges from $300,000 to over $600,000, not including cumulative living expenses or loan interest.
Cost Breakdown by Phase
• Undergraduate Education (4 Years):
• In-state public: ~$120,000
• Private university: ~$220,000 to $250,000
• Medical School (4 Years):
• In-state public: ~$167,000
• Private school: ~$275,000 or more (plus application and MCAT fees).
• Residency and Fellowship (6–8 Years):
• Cost: $0 in tuition.
• Once you graduate from medical school, you enter a residency and fellowship. During this time, you are paid an annual resident salary or stipend (averaging around $67,000 per year), meaning specialized training does not cost additional tuition.
Training Timeline
Becoming a heart surgeon requires 13 to 15 years of total post-high school education and training


that is just 1 example,

here is another
Why do we have this?
The total cost to build a hospital in the U.S. typically ranges from $88 million to over $200 million for standard facilities, with overall costs averaging $440 to $455 per square foot.

And also it is federal law that 10% of the cost of building a hospital has to be spent on ART to display inside and around it. ART for crying out loud, when people are being toted in the place to have their lives saved, and it cost all their savings, there is all this "pretty" shit hanging around that you can't even tell what it is supposed to be.

there is a couple of examples you need to consider, you can't have free health care when it cost millions just to be prepared to PROVIDE it.
1 solution is socialism-communism, where as in china people work for peanuts, pay peanuts and get very poor care. IF any
copy paste

• Universal Coverage: Basic public health insurance now covers roughly 95% of the population, though out-of-pocket costs and reimbursement limits for outpatient care remain high.
• Disparities in Quality: Affluent citizens often use elite VIP or foreign-staffed hospitals for Western-style care, while the general public relies on crowded public facilities featuring brief consultations.
• Rural and Primary Gaps: Primary care providers in rural or township clinics frequently suffer from lower funding, heavy patient loads, and variable physician training.

is that what you expect us Americans to be happy with, cheap but lousy heathcare?? I hope not.


By bella! [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 11:27 other posts 
Unfortunately, this young lady is representative of the way many young people look and think, this the way our world is headed. The content provider says a mouthful.

only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 11:36 other posts 
Yep,he's right, people think they can get a job working to serve the public looking like a circus side show actor. Nope,you need to look and dress professionally if you want a job. Look like freak on your time off, NOT while you are trying to get a job or working a job.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 11:47 other posts 
Because she has blue hair? OMG man, we are living in 2026.

She's talking about jobs at DoorDash and McDonald's, the absolute bottom.
By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 15:29 other posts 
You can't see how she acts? acts like she is 5 years old. If you went to her and you ask her to repeat the total price of the food because you couldn't hear her mumble it, she is apt to throw a hissy fit and cry you a river right there at the cash register.
Besides, Yea, I don't want to do business with people with blue hair.


By phart [Ignore] 30,Sep,26 15:28 other posts 
Crap like this is why our landfills are full.
Throwaway oil plugs, when they used to last the life of the car unless a dimwit got ahold of it.
only registered users can see external links


By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 10:50 other posts 
Need a job?
only registered users can see external links

I wonder how many other folks in our military that were discharged over the vaccine bullshit have turned on the US in other ways?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 12:33 other posts 
It simply came down to refusing a direct order. The U.S. military has a very strict vaccination policy; service members are routinely required to be vaccinated against numerous diseases (such as anthrax, hepatitis, flu, and rabies) to guarantee worldwide readiness. Under military law (UCMJ), anyone who refuses a medical order can no longer serve and is discharged for insubordination.

Historically, troops have been mandated to take far harsher vaccines, with much higher risks. The anthrax vaccine introduced in 1998, for instance, caused adverse reactions in up to 85% of personnel and put thousands in the hospital, yet it was accepted as part of the job. Medically speaking, the Covid vaccine is much milder. This mass refusal wasn't about health risks, it was purely driven by modern political polarization and the media-driven hysteria surrounding it.


By phart [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 10:51 other posts 
So annanas's world is not paradise after all?
only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 12:26 other posts 
We've been living under right-wing socioeconomic policies since 1994.
I have told you many times before how pretty much all public services
have been privatized. My disgust for American-style policies comes from
the fact that I’ve seen the damage of such policies unfold with my own eyes.
The housing shortages are a direct result of privatizing public housing associations,
into commercial housing corporations.


By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Sep,26 17:06 other posts 
Noah's Ark Found AGAIN?!
only registered users can see external links


sophie_+_friends You Mongo. Mongo is you.


Instead of stalking my profile with your fake _Ghost_of_Mongo+Friends_, profile AngelOfDeath after backlisting with your primary profile.

AngelofDeath
Mentally retarded and physically deformed drunken bogan mouth breather that can’t get attention on his own so using AI rage bait to get off with all the idiots that thinks it’s really a chick nope just a desperate weirdo you yank to behind the ai

Maybe its time to move on luv, if not, you opinions on this profile mean nothing to me, just like your best friend bella! opinions about me.

Maybe you should get a puppy for a new hobby 🤷‍♂️.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 15:59 other posts 
I’m really tired of you and your stupid games. Do me a favor, don’t “mention” me in your posts because I don’t give two shits about what you have to say about me. What I do care about is you talking shit about something and someone that you don’t know shit about. You are one fucked up piece of shit and it if you want to talk shit, do it on your own dime because I don’t want you posting your shit in my threads. In the future, I WILL DELETE ANYTHING THAT I DEEM TO BE BULLSHIT. Got it?
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 16:22 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 16:37 other posts 
Thank you, I’m glad we could agree on something.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 17:02 other posts  ⤴
And for the record, I didn’t have to depend on AI for my reply!
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 19:18 other posts 
AI I don't know how to use it
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 20:34 other posts 
The fact that you don’t use or know how to use AI is alright because you are real, the real deal. Folks who rely on AI (and Photoshop) to create a profile of pretend people and/or assist them, the less educated folks, to gather and organize their scattered thoughts and build cohesive ideas are merely pathetic fakes. Plainly said, AI is a great tool for ugly ass dumb fucks.
By Jamie [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 20:38 other posts 
Lol AI is for fakes.
By bella! [Ignore] 23,Sep,26 20:45 other posts 
I’m going to give credit where credit is due, it is my opinion that the original poster has computer skills ONLY. Other than that, he’s got nothing going for him.
Mongo legion. Mongo many. Mongo now dead, but many have been Mongo include Sophie.
Booooooooooo👻


By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 11:34 other posts 
The Glorious Birth of Trump TV and the End of Fake News!

Comrades, citizens, and patriots! Rejoice! Today, our benevolent and all-seeing Commander-in-Chief has liberated the airwaves from the treacherous, trembling clutches
of the corporate media snakes! With a single, magnificent stroke of the executive pen,
the imperialist fabricators of CNN, the fiction-peddlers of MS NOW, and the microscopic pests of Politico have been cast out of the White House complex into the cold outer darkness where they belong.

For years, the enemies of the state dared to accuse our supreme leadership of creating "state media." How beautifully we proved that every accusation is a confession by the wicked to hide their own sins. They cried "propaganda" while weaving webs of deceit,
but today, we proudly embrace the truth because we have seized the means of information.

When the coward networks; ABC, CBS, NBC, and even the weak-kneed Fox News,
staged their pathetic, treasonous boycott and refused to film our leader, they thought they would blind the nation. How foolish! Our brilliant administration simply bypassed their archaic, unpatriotic infrastructure entirely. Behold the birth of Trump TV, a flawless,
100% state-funded, state-controlled, and state-sanctioned beacon of pure, unedited reality.

Why allow independent journalists to ask disrespectful, fact-checking questions, when
the State can provide you with the absolute truth directly? Why suffer the chaotic friction
of a multi-voice democracy when a singular, perfectly curated government broadcast
can bring us total harmony?

As our infallible leader ascended the podium to broadcast directly to the masses, the fake journalists outside wept as they realized, "So this is how liberty dies... with thunderous applause." And oh, how we applaud! We clap until our hands bleed, celebrating the magnificent death of that messy, outdated relic called democracy. Let freedom ring
from a single, centralized White House server.

Long live Trump TV! Long live the unfiltered, unquestioned voice of the executive branch!



By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 19:45 other posts 
No matter what the Court of Appeals says, if you are looking at AI child porn you are a ****.

Or creating this shit.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 00:56 other posts 
Agree! 👍🏻


By bella! [Ignore] 20,Sep,26 23:32 other posts 
“If Democrats ran our country……”

only registered users can see external links
By CAT52! [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 07:56 other posts 
I rather have illegals than paying $4.85/gal of gas. How many abortions do we know happened to high schoolers and were denied an aspirin? All these YouTube videos just try to pull the strings of uneducated people
By bella! [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 11:36 other posts 
Of the things presented/mentioned in this, one of many YouTube videos, is not untrue?
By CAT52! [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 12:42 other posts 
I didn’t say that.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 12:42 other posts  ⤴
the illegals just make it so you can't get a job to pay .50 a gallon for gas. gee, how would that be much different?
By CAT52! [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 12:48 other posts 
So you are saying you can’t compete with illegals. Are they smarter than you? And when was the last time you applied for a job you were WILLING to do and lost out to an illegal? I bet I can walk down Main Street in whatever city you live and everyone I meet is legal and has a job or prospects
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 12:50 other posts 
I can't compete with their labor rates because i would be paying taxes whereas they are not.
I applied for jobs and took jobs that illegals don't apply for,1's that citizenship was a requirement.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 13:43 other posts 
They pay taxes too and, you admit, you have an advantage over them.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Sep,26 22:08 other posts 
I was born In America as a citizen from 2 parents that were citizens, so yea, i have a advantage, I don't have to worry about being "iced" by the government.


By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 03:37 other posts 
Watch this to the end…..

only registered users can see external links


By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 00:35 other posts 
I suspect that I’m seeing more Charlie Kirk videos on YouTube because September 10th was the 1 year “anniversary” of his murder.

This is an interesting conversation.

only registered users can see external links


By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 21:11 other posts 
This is kinda wild.

only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

Here’s another one.

only registered users can see external links


By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,26 15:59 other posts 
I’m going to comment on a recent Evaluation Panel referral and the fact that the referral was dismissed.

On September 8, 2026, a profile was created using the screen name of AngelofDeathDeath. My guess is that there are a number of members who are aware that the screen name of AngelofDeath is already taken by a longtime established and verified female member. Anyway, AngelofDeath referred the “newcomer” because she believes that the profile for AngelofDeathDeath was created to dox her information and/or post pictures pinched from her gallery.

There were two of us that voted to delete however there were 7 voting members that felt that there was no offense committed. I’m not sure if the newcomer is here to dox personal information or post pictures that they do not own HOWEVER I do believe that the profile established under the screen name of AngelofDeathDeath IS NOT a new member, that the profile is a secondary account of an already existing member and that the profile was established to wreak havoc and cause nothing but mayhem.

Just my opinion, this is directed to the esteemed voting members….YOU GOT IT WRONG! This site has way too many “fake” profiles AS WELL AS members with multiple accounts. I do not believe that it was ever a thought in the back of admin’s mind that his site would be a vessel for Photoshop and AI CRAP and to become a playground for all the juvenile ninnyhammers that wanted to create multiple profiles to harass others.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 09,Sep,26 17:46 other posts 
AngelofDeath and I are not friends nor will we ever be. Honestly, if she ever became a true dead angel, I wouldn't be upset. Having said that, I don't like what this member is doing to her. Whatever her views, opinions if you will, she is entitled to post them. If someone doesn't like them then they should just block her.
Anyway, that's my opinion.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Sep,26 20:14 other posts 
Forgive me, I don’t understand the relevance of your post.

At this stage, the newcomer has not done a thing HOWEVER their choice of screen names seems indicative to them causing nothing more than commotion. Let me pose this, what if a new member joined and chose the name CAT52!! IF that happened and you or anyone else reported that member to the Evaluation Panel for review and deletion, I would vote to delete as it is an obvious fake. Again, it is MY OPINION that this site is full of fakes, fakes that choose to post Photoshop content, fakes hiding behind AI content and fakes, the anonymous weasels that hide behind any one of their multitude of fake profiles.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 09,Sep,26 21:52 other posts 
I didn't state it right. Deletion of this allegedly fake account doesn't bother me, but, you can't really prove it's a fake account. All you can surmise is that , probably, this member is a trouble maker. Let me pose the following: what if I spend 100 points and change my site name to Bella!!. Am I a fake account or a trouble maker?
So, getting back to my original response. I was referring to the member that is so pissed off that he created this "fake" account. AofD is not the friendliest nor reserved member of the site. I meant in a very dunb way, that before one does what he/she did, wouldn't it be better to block AofD and continue being a normal member?
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

AngelofDeath, my condolences. I, too, am in mourning and have some idea what you are going through.
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 10,Sep,26 00:09 other posts  ⤴
I just want to be left alone. It’s one of two people doing it, one that claims I’m obsessed with him, but I wouldn’t piss on if he was on fire. One that has threatened me with death, and to dox me before. The other has a grudge for a pizza delivery. Yet forgets all the times they used fake profiles to obtain private pics that were for friends only. Then took my photos and email and placed them on sites where I could have had men potentially rap3 me and hurt me. So yeah I sent a fuck ton of pizzas. It was immature sure. Not trying to justify it but I felt it was well deserved and harmless compared to what he did to me.

The other creeped me out. I don’t scare or get the creeps easy but he managed to do it. He talked shit about me to my friends behind my back. I choose to blacklist and not be a friend. He went apeshit and had a conniption fit, and anyone who can search my name here will see the crap he’s threatened me with.

I’ve avoided and blacklisted him but he seems to be butthurt still despite claims otherwise.

I doubt this is the style of Cat, I may not like her, or her me, but we’ve pretty much said what we said to each other and that’s that, we have each other blocked and it’s for the best. The others that have me blocked I guess they have their reasons. I honestly laugh at it.

I wouldn’t normally bring it to anyone’s attention but I’m in mourning right now and just want to be left alone. I don’t want the drama and want to interact with my friends and enjoy the real aspects of the site that are left. I don’t attack or say stuff unless provoked.

Who ever this profile is, eat shit and go to hell.
--------------------------------------- added after 46 hours

Cat52! Thank you, I am very sorry for your loss.
Evaluation Panel
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,26 07:51 other posts 
FAKES WITH THEIR FANTASY!
By phart [Ignore] 10,Sep,26 09:49 other posts 
Be real or be GONE!
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,26 13:43 other posts  ⤴
What do YOU think of the Evaluation Panel now!?

Now we need to concentrate on cleaning up the site and reporting and removing the riff-raff that posts their make believe fantasy crap! Take that!
By CAT52! [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 12:26 other posts 
The Chihuahua"loves" me 🤣🤣🤣😈

PITBULL [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 11:52 other posts

CAT52! delete that shit picture from the front page. You are a pig and saggy every where
--------------------------------------- added after 22 seconds

Pitbull
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 13:18 other posts 
I see that you posted a message to your friend however it has no bearing to the original post.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 15:38 other posts 
Perhaps not but but the thread expanded. This post you are referring to shows that there are troublemakers that want to disrupt the tranquility of other members and that blocking them is an acceptable way of dealing with such members. Especially since Admin would not ban them as long as they invest money on the site. That brings us back to the original post. You can't ban those members even though they've openly admitted to having created FAKE accounts.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 13:38 other posts  ⤴
Hey, since you’re friendly with the member behind the profile of Sophie_+_Friends, you might remind him of what he set out to do just about 3.5 years ago. Remember? He took on the screen name of PA_Freddy to rid the site of the annoying person that was then known as PA-Freddy. Yeah, it was kinda amusing to see that the dumbass, PA-Freddy had to go through the name change to PITBULL….. Bottom line, you see that the PA_Freddy, now Sophie_+_Friends did absolutely nothing other than acquire a new friend for himself. Since Sophie_+_Friends is your friend and has acknowledged you as being a real female, why not reach out to him and ask him to go to HIS friend PITBULL and ask him to ease up on you? Maybe 3.5 years later Sophie can be the “go between” to strike a truce between PITBULL and you?
Bella! are you a lesbian ?
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 20:02 other posts 
Me, a lesbian? Absolutely not!

What was the highest grade of school you completed or do you have ADHD?
While you're sucking a man's penis and you realise he is about to ejaculate, what would you do?

A: Pull back and risk him ejaculating on your face and breasts.

B: Wait for him to finish ejaculating in your mouth, then spit it out.

C: Suck harder, filling your mouth with his ejaculate, then swallow his load.

D: Take a deep breath, push your face forward, swallowing his penis down the back of your throat, and with a swallowing action, milk him dry until he goes soft in your mouth.

E: None of the above. I have never and will never suck a man's penis. That's where the piss comes out.
By bella! [Ignore] 11,Sep,26 21:14 other posts 
Unbelievable, it’s worse than I anticipated! Apparently you are unable to read.

Did Venice AI help you with that post, too?
I agree, I do not know who else was on the panel of voting members but someone should not be allowed to make a screen name that contains another users screen name with the obvious purpose of harassment. Especially adding “death” at the end seems very offensive
By bella! [Ignore] 10,Sep,26 12:10 other posts 
That’s my point! When I see the screen name chosen, it’s not a new member joining the site, it’s an existing member that’s looking to cause friction. We already have a number of established fake profiles that stir up stuff, and since this particular fake account was reported, WHY ALLOW IT TO EXIST?
There is something very fishy going on. AngelofDeathDeath has a bunch of nice gifts a top his page to cover up the shitty gifts sent by the real AngelofDeath. All sent from my AI buddy, Sophia + Friends. I'm willing to bet he's got something to do with it. Just saying.


By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 23,Mar,26 12:36 other posts 
Jim Jefferies DESTROYS Religion for 12 min
only registered users can see external links
By mr_blue [Ignore] 23,Mar,26 12:56 other posts 
He's making jokes,do you think it his opinion?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 24,Mar,26 11:20 other posts 
It's the title of the clip.
Why do you think it's one or the other?
People can communicate opinions in a funny way.
Whether it is his opinion or just jokes, the result is the same.
Some of his jokes contain actual philosophical arguments, refuting religion.
Which doesn't take a lot, because the philosophical arguments that support religion
have been destroyed a million times over.

There are only 2 arguments for religion that actually make any sense:
- Some people are unable to be decent people, without the threat of hell.
- It's possible that a consciousness started the universe.
If the existing religions were actually any good, those would be decent arguments
to join one. The problem is that they all expect people to believe nonsense.


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#108



Show your Genitals