Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Global Warming... What do you Believe?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #26

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26  

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 18:50
Fact or Fiction.... is it really happening???
what do you think contributes to it and what is
being done to stop it?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By rog65 [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 19:06 other posts 
When I was a kid they told us that fossil fuels were about to run out. Over 45 years later there isn't a fuel shortage yet. If things are warming it's more nature than us.
By #485312 15,Dec,20 20:32
yeah, I watch old movies, and the references to fuels running out was evident back in the 50s and 60s, but no actions has ever been taken *lix*
By rog65 [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 00:40 other posts 
This was the early to mid 70's. Limited gasoline sales, only so many gallons and odd and even days using the last number on the license plate to determine if it was the correct day. Scientists predicted we would run out of fossil fuels in just a few more years, it hasn't happened yet. But there has to be a limited supply. As far as global warming, we are coming out of an ice age. There is no way of knowing how it will end but I think it's more nature than a man made problem.
By #485312 16,Dec,20 01:34
yes nature is strong and unrelenting, its untameable and unpredictable ... fuel shortages are usually about economics ... the middle east can hold the world to ransom if it chooses ... and some how I don't think they'd even tell us if the wells were starting to run dry.. *lix*
By #623135 16,Dec,20 08:58
What you describe is the man made shortage when Saudi Arabia stopped producing oil. That was not a natural shortage. All predictions were for the middle of the 21st century and before fracking. The end is coming but not in my lifetime
By rog65 [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 09:59 other posts 
Just going on what the news told us when I was a kid. We were also supposed to switch to the metric system but that never seemed to happen either.
By #485312 16,Dec,20 14:20
we switched here in the 60s to metric, when I went to school, they were still giving us rulers with inches in kinder to get rid of the surplus of them.. and in first class we got our metric rulers.. our parents taught us imperial, as they used imperial still in their working life and dad being a sawmiller, used imperial measures on timber till the day he died *Lix*
By phart [Ignore] 17,Dec,20 10:29 other posts 
I forgot how many Millions of dollars it was estimated to cost the state to change everything to metric,they just decided fuck it,cost to damn much for to little gain.

By Samcro619 [Ignore] 16,Dec,20 22:07 other posts 
We are truly fucking up the place where we live and it's got to stop otherwise we will not have a place to live.

By #601068 16,Dec,20 04:37
Well i believe the Planet is a living thing and as all living things they must Die. stars die and i think the planet is just a cell in a body. just like a cell in our own body. And if we are a cell then we must die to create new cells. Yes I have had a joint or two
By #485312 16,Dec,20 14:23
lol, I love the ideas you can have while stoned and forget them when youre straight.. but I can see your reasoning about us being a cell in a larger body... just so long as we don't kill it in our lifetimes *lix*

By phart [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 20:50 other posts 
For the most part,weaponized theory.
When I was growing up in school,we had Global Cooling shoved down our throats.We would be freezing to death by now according to what I was taught.
The earth has been changing since it was formed.And eventually it will be lost to the suns self destuction.
By #485312 15,Dec,20 21:04
yeah, as did the dinos, we'll die out at some stage, the earth will change and support a different kind of life.. at this point in time, we're living in our little sweet spot, with a very low tolerance for temps ... we have icefields to tropics, and we can barely live on the poles... however those early men made it through the ice age is beyond me.. they must have been a tough lot... and lucky for us they prevailed *lix*

By Rocksalt [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 19:14 other posts 
Fiction... Volcanoes, natural oil and methane seepage from the ocean floor and earth's natural hot and cold cycles do more to the environment than human activity ever thought of... IMHO.
By #485312 15,Dec,20 20:33
yeah, some one said to me the other day, that the oceans are rising because we dump every thing in them, and just a case of simple water displacement *Lix*
By Rocksalt [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 20:43 other posts 
That's rediculous!
By #485312 15,Dec,20 21:00
there is a marking on rocks somewhere in botany bay that a first fleeter carved, showing high and low tide levels 200 years ago... and they estimated that its risen at least a foot since then... which is a lot of water, I couldn't have at a guess how much that would be.. *Lix*

By #485312 15,Dec,20 18:58
I see more people sitting at home, cranking up the air conditioners. no one seems to be able to stand 1 degree of discomfort anymore, this is what I see... all these protesters gluing them selves to the street don't really get the message across, only that theyre a bunch of disruptive uni students trying to get their faces on the tele... the world on a whole is so wasteful when using its finite resources and not a great deal is invested in making things from recycled materials to stop waste..
every generation blames the one before and no one wants to pick up the tab of cleaning it up and stopping it from happening.. crikey, grown educated humans still cant sort waste from recyclables in bins ... yet they can claim fame to being the most intelligent generation of all time??? how is this so??? *Lix*

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   #24   #25   #26  

Show your Genitals