Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Global Warming... What do you Believe?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #18

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#26

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 18:50
Fact or Fiction.... is it really happening???
what do you think contributes to it and what is
being done to stop it?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By onthelose [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 17:48 other posts 
As anyone with two brain cells should know the earth has been warming up for centuries. Otherwise, the Ice cap would still cover a significant part of the world. My answer to those Zealots is you first!!!! When you start doing the things you want us to, I will consider changing how I live. Sadly, there are a lot of empty heads out there who will believe this clap trap. If you study global warming and get money to do so you will want that to continue just like those people who have been trying to cure cancer for fifty years. To many people making too much money to ever find the cure.
By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 21:32 other posts 
when our so called energy Zar rows a cheap boat to europe for a meeting instead of flying on a jet plane,that will be a good start.
"...the earth has been warming up for centuries. Otherwise, the Ice cap would still cover a significant part of the world."

The last big ice age was 11,700 years ago.
We lose Arctic sea ice at a rate of almost 13% per decade, and over the past 30 years, the oldest and thickest ice in the Arctic has declined by a stunning 95%.

So it was very slowly warming up for the last 11,670 years, but it somehow sped up
the last 30 years?

By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 12:54 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

By phart [Ignore] 21,Dec,21 12:53 other posts 
39 and raining at almost 1 pm. and they are trying to tell me the globe is warming.My ass, it is COLD.

By phart [Ignore] 09,Dec,21 23:00 other posts 
Am I the only 1 that remembers Y2K?
That was a small hoax pulled over the worlds eyes for a practice run for more latter on I think.
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 06:56 other posts 
I remember it well every one went out and bought new computers and generators
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 19:25 other posts 
I'm still waiting
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 20:52 other posts 
A friend of mine that was up in the years,had a 2000 gallon tank full of water,and about 200 gallons of gas bought in barrels to. When he passed away in 2018,the son had to dump the water and i think most of the gas had been used up.I was pumping gas at 12:01 am new years morning,same as nothing happened. Almost funny if it had not conned so many people out of money
By Dev01 [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 21:02 other posts 
True Phart, was a big misconception/ Fear mongering part of entering the year 2000. It made alot of money tho .
I had forgotten all about Y2K, actually seems like it was yesterday but I do lack concept of time

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 10:38 other posts 
There is no such thing
By phart [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 15:12 other posts 
In lala land where all the pot head liberals are ,there is.
Most liberals are so high on dope I don't see how they can tell the atmosphere is going bad.
By dgraff [Ignore] 19,Dec,21 19:20 other posts 
Ahhhahaha puff puff pass

By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 11:41 other posts 
I call bull crap
By phart [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 20:42 other posts 
NO Horse crap!
By dgraff [Ignore] 10,Dec,21 22:39 other posts 
Nice 👍
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Dec,21 07:41 other posts 
You're the 'don't look up' crowd.

If you wanna know what I'm talking about, go watch the movie 'Don't Look Up'
with Leonardo DiCaprio. It's very funny movie, but also very realistic.

By #463848 19,Nov,21 11:57
The increase in CO2 has been going on for 200 years and the reason for that is the increase in world population, the march of science and the progression of industry.

The population of the world two hundred years ago was one seventh of what it is now. The only answer to an eventual serious problem is a reduction in population. That will not come about through families having fewer children.

Nature will eventually intervene as it has done in the past.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Dec,21 17:01 other posts 
what actions do you foresee Nature doing to intervene?
A virus perhaps?

By Sissyfagsub [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 19:51 other posts 
Global warming is nothing.just another stractic lye far left started.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Nov,21 20:29 other posts 
The name of the scam has changed from global cooling to global warming. There was nothing they could use between them so they homogenized it to be "climate change".This way,either direction it goes they can scream how right they were about the climate changing. Kinda like your weather man telling you there is a 50% chance of rain. Either way,he is right and gets paid to boot!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 10:29 other posts 
"Global cooling" was a hypothesis from ONE scientist in 1975.

But sure, the 100% scientists who support climate change are lying.
And people who use that "global cooling" story as an argument are honest
By phart [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 12:59 other posts 
These were in my classroom when I was in school. I very well remember the term global cooling as being a very common thing talked about by Far more than 1 person. There was several articles in this reader that I remember well. 1 was of the earth inside a green house, the other was along with a page about the SST.
It's sort of true that the left discovered climate change. The scientist who proposed the hypothesis, that changing the proportion of carbon dioxide in the atmosphere would change its temperature, was American scientist (including biology, especially botany),
an inventor, and a women's rights campaigner from Seneca Falls, New York.
Women's rights campaigners tend to be on the left of the political spectrum.
BUT THAT WAS IN 1856!!!

Don't you think not-far-left-scientists could have debunked the science by now,
if it was actually not real?

Or are only far left people capable of doing science?

Actually, it's pretty obvious that far right ideology damages the brain so much,
that understanding science becomes impossible.
By #610414 12,Nov,21 12:21
Ananas2xLekker, don’t bother with the likes of Phart or Sissyfagsub. They are part of the Flat Earth Society. If we ever have another Biblical flood, they’ll be on the docks waving goodbye to the New Ark, yelling,”Goodbye suckers” "
By phart [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 12:52 other posts 
We might be on the dock waving bye but YOU will be the 1 asking if anyone wants a cold beer out of the cooler.
The earth is round.

By #463848 02,Nov,21 10:08
We do not see or hear much about the speedily rising population of the world. The more people there are around doing 20th/21st C stuff the more that we will produce CO2,

Nature will sort this out if we do not do it first. The pandemic is an illustration of what Nature can do. Just think of that x 100.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 12:49
Yet, the Chinese are advocating for families to have 3 children.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 13:16 other posts 
Strange as not long ago people were driving nails in babies heads to kill them over there to prevent over population.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 13:55
They found out that now they have a labor shortage and want to catch up
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 17:05 other posts 
WELL MY OH MY! Have I got a DEAL for YOU Mr Chinese Business man needing labor!
Bring yourself a couple boats over to the Texas border and there is a large number of people crossing mexico right now that want to WORK and be a Asset to a country, born and raised to work hard in the heat and eat rice and refried beans!
We don't need them,YOU do. Come git em, put em to work!
Fix your Labor Shortage NOW,not 20 years from now!
By #610414 02,Nov,21 20:49
You are so wrong in so many ways, Phart. What have these people done to you?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 22:23 other posts 
Why or how am I wrong? What have those people done FOR ME or for America? Other than fill jobs that americans could be doing if left hungry long enough to decide a job is better than starvation.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 07:18
Why do they have to do anything for you or America other than be law abiding and work? They fill those jobs whether Americans want jobs or not. And don't mix Americans desire to have better jobs before they go to work with these people. You are a racist bigot and you hide it with "they take jobs from us" and "they are a burden to the taxpayer". These people came looking for help. Can't you be magnanimous enough to give a neighbor a helping hand?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 10:49 other posts 
a neighbor yes,but they are not neighbors.they are in another country.With it's own government it's own ways.They could fix their own issues and stay home.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 11:46
Phart, perhaps if you use your block as an example, they are all your neighbors. The trip from their country to our southern border is full of lethal dangers. Don’t you think that if they had the option to stay and fix their problems they would?
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 14:55 other posts 
Simple answer,No. Complicated answer ,maby. The Americans started a revolution with very little wealth, few weapons but a desire to be free.
By #610414 03,Nov,21 19:25
And no enemy in the new world
By phart [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 22:39 other posts 
Here is a Immigrant that did some things right!
Look where she is now! From Jamaica
By #610414 12,Nov,21 12:25
One immigrant? Phart, you do know that all natural born Americans except for native Americans, are descendants of immigrants, right?
"Yet, the Chinese are advocating for families to have 3 children"

China ALLOWS 3 children.
How many children does your government ALLOW?

My government doesn't limit the number of children, while The Netherlands has a 3.3x higher population density than China. But with fertility rate of around 1.5 children per woman, we don't have a problem. China has a fertility rate of 1.7 children per woman.
The US has a fertility rate of 1.8. A fertility rate under 2 is not a problem.
Taiwan has the lowest fertility rate worldwide; 1.07 children per woman.
Taiwan is also the seventeenth most densely populated country in the world.

China scrapped its decades-old one-child policy in 2016, replacing it with a two-child limit which has failed to lead to a sustained upsurge in births. Now China has announced that it will allow couples to have up to three children, after census data showed a steep decline in birth rates.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Nov,21 12:54 other posts 
"How many children does your government ALLOW?"
Sadly to many because most of the idiots can't support all the kids they produce.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 22:13 other posts 
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 13:58 other posts 
Trump actually made a good point about the glass bottles there.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 16:18 other posts 
Yea,several good points actually.
Never did understand why the drink companys would rather have to depend on new containers instead of cleaning and reusing them.Used to pick up bottles along the roadside when I was in high school to make extra gas money and such.
Now aluminum cans are not even worth picking up.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Nov,21 07:57 other posts 
It's called 'privatizing the profits, socializing the losses'.
One of the losses is damage to the environment.

By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 21:51 other posts 
It IS happening! And our grandchildren won't care S H I T about our ways to deny it..! They will ask us why we were so stupid!!!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Nov,21 08:18 other posts 
Yep, but it won't be our grandchildren but our children.
People with eyes and a brain already ask why the rest is so stupid!!!

By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,21 23:16 other posts 
Well,I guess this is a good thing in a way.
IF young people are stupid enough to let all the "climate change" claims scare them this bad, they don't need to reproduce.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 12:53
Stupid enough? What, you are a disbeliever of climate change too? Isn’t there anything in this world that worries you?
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 13:11 other posts 
Yea,those missile silo's the chinese are building. The missiles that north korea are building .Another virus from china. Among alot of other things.
You must be in quite a safe little world to just be worryed about something such as climate change.It has been changing since long before humans came along.and it will change after we are gone.
Right-wingers only do irrational fears. They are terrified of the smallest risks,
but completely deny clear and present dangers.

Terrified of terrorists / against any gun restrictions for insane people
Terrified of vaccines / dying from Covid to own the libs
Terrified of a meteorite ending earth / denying climate change
Terrified of libs taking their freedom / working 7/12 shifts for peanuts
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 15:30 other posts 
Right wingers want insane people back in asylum's where they belong. No guns ,no danger to society.
We are not dying of wuhan any faster that the libtards. We just make the news because we were vocal.Even the red headed circle back gal from the white house is + for the virus .You would think that place would be a big safety bubble by now being it is full of libturds.
We don't deny the climate is changing, we deny that taxing the fuck out of everything and everyone is going to stop it .Common sense.
We have our weekends. 40 - 50 hours a week to earn a living to support yourself and be a asset to society is not loss of freedom,it makes it possible dingbat!
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 17:14 other posts 
Unvaccinated people have 11 times more risk of dying from Covid than vaccinated people.

You have denied that the climate is changing many times. Drastically decreasing CO2 emissions will prevent the worst effects of climate change, which is devastation on an unprecedented scale. The damage will be much more expensive than preventing it. And it will cause constant death and misery. Humanity can cut back the emissions drastically now or we can wait a bit longer until we are forced to completely stop all emissions, in trying to save ourselves. It will only get more expensive and more horrible the longer we wait.
You will remember me, in 10 to 20 years, when you are dying from heat stroke, after
8 weeks of 120+°F and your air conditioning broke or you can't afford the power, because of price gouging. Unless you die in a wildfire, a storm or in a riot over water and food. But, you still might outlive me, because my country is mostly below sea level. When enough dikes break, it's game over.

People in 7/12 shifts don't have weekends. Many people in that Frito-Lay had been working for many months every single day. Workers who clock in for a 7 a.m to 3 p.m. shift are often forced to work four hours of overtime, "then [the company will] turn you right around and bring you in at 3 o'clock in the morning. So you only have 8 hours off to get home, shower, see your family, get some sleep and get back to work.". And that for a wage that DOESN'T support them. That's not freedom.
By #610414 02,Nov,21 16:47
Phart, Ananas is right. Insane people have to be diagnosed insane first and then, how insane are they. Who is taxing the fuck out of everything and everyone to stop climate change? Stopping climate change is impossible. Stopping accelerated climate change is possible. Phart, instead of making open claims, name 20 things that are being taxed (more than normal) or 20 people that are being taxed because of climate change.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 17:03 other posts 
You might want to look at what is fuel tax,the tax they want to put on natural gas ?
By #610414 02,Nov,21 20:39
Phart
Federal and state governments impose gas taxes to help pay for road infrastructure projects. The average state gas tax is about 30 cents a gallon, though they range from less than 10 cents to nearly 60 cents a gallon.Apr 30, 2021

Google what are state and federal fuel taxes used for.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

How much is the carbon tax on natural gas?
The federal carbon charge puts a price of $40 on each tonne of greenhouse gas created by burning fossil fuels. Since natural gas produces greenhouse gases, the federal government has set a carbon charge equal to 7.83 cents that is applied to each cubic metre of natural gas that we sell.Apr 1, 2021

Wow, that will really put a strain on people’s pocket
I'm not going to tell you that protecting humanity from the worst effects of climate change is FREE. Why should it be? You are willing to pay taxes to have your military 'protect' you. That costs you $850 billion per year. Did that money protect you from Russia or the Taliban taking over the US or terrorists killing you? Maybe, but I think you could have achieved that for maximum half the price. But you want to increase their budget and pay the taxes for it, because they say your military is 'crumbling'.

However, climate change is going to make all our lives worse, every coming year. You're just lucky you haven't felt it yet. But, you're already paying for the damages and the costs will skyrocket. That will be due to rebuilding of infrastructure after disasters, protecting areas against flooding, moving people from areas that cannot be saved, strengthening infrastructure to withstand storms, providing the public with drinking water, expanding the power grid for all the air-conditioning, increasing food prices due to failed harvests from droughts, the south becoming to hot for cows, etc..
If you think doing nothing will be cheaper, you are wrong.

If the doctor finds a tumor, but he assures you he can save your life by cutting it out, are you saying "No!", because that costs money?
By bigone21 [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 20:41 other posts 
Right-on Ananas2xLekker!
"IF young people are stupid enough to let all the "climate change" claims scare them this bad, they don't need to reproduce."

They don't need to reproduce anyway, there are already enough people.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   ...#26

Show your Genitals