Tired of ads
on this site?

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Global Warming... What do you Believe?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #19

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#26

Started by #485312 [Ignore] 15,Dec,20 18:50
Fact or Fiction.... is it really happening???
what do you think contributes to it and what is
being done to stop it?

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Comments:
By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 12:20 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
Nuclear power has similar disposal issues.

Folks are worried about cow farts affecting our air in the future,what if some of this liquid leaks into the water supply? What if,---------
Just don't make nuclear waste and you don't have to bury it and HOPE it does not cause a issue.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 12:57 other posts 
That cocooning is horrible. It's just leaving shit to your progeny.
Not that bunkers full of radioactive waste aren't also leaving shit to your progeny,
but at least it's more concentrated in one location.
Nuclear power is not the solution. It emits CO2 when the uranium is mined, comparable with other solutions, that don't leave radioactive waste for up to a million years.
There isn't even enough uranium left that can be mined at economically viable cost.

Studies also show, the economics of nuclear power has never been financially viable. Most plants have been built while heavily subsidized by governments, often motivated by military purposes.

Real renewable energy is just hydro, solar, wind, geothermal, wave, tide and biomass
(if done correctly). It takes some resources to build the systems, but oil and coal don't just magically get out of the ground and turn into fuel and electricity either.

Actually, if you collect those cow farts, they make great energy too.

By phart [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 12:25 other posts 
About that windpower,

I am glad that at least there is some hope of recycling the old fiberglass into concrete products and such.
The landfill thing is sickening.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 04,Nov,21 12:34 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 09:59 other posts 
Climate change is a money making scheme.
It keeps everything considered outdated ,over polluting and etc to force constant economic strife and prevent profits and better living.
Liberal leaners that really push "climate change" could simply be jealous that people are enjoying the fruits of their labor to much. We crawled out of the caves and we developed machines and methods to improve our lives and giving ourselves independence and a chance to be proud and happy. Liberals HATE those concepts. Liberals LOVE division, hatred, strife, sadness, anything that brings you down as a human.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 09:17 other posts 
Sure, it's a liberal scheme, because liberals are just bad people.
'They want to destroy the country!' even if they live in it too.

That's not even reasoning, that's just lazy. It's sad that Republicans are satisfied with such a stupid explanation. It's division and hatred, exactly the thing you are accusing
the liberals of.
By #610414 18,Oct,21 09:31
Phart, if the “money making scheme” part is taken out of the equation, would you believe that this accelerated climate change is real?
By phart [Ignore] 18,Oct,21 14:24 other posts 
Never said the climate change was not real,it has been happening for eons.
BUT I will say ,if the money was taken out of it ,the entire issue would gain a whole new level of creditability
When you have the diabolical creature Algore that owns multiable mansions and rides in a suburban telling you that you should give up comfort and ride in a little prius, does that not ring a bell that there is something sour in the milk?
When you have that long face crook johnkerry flying on in a private jet telling us to do away with fossil fuel, eh,does that not ring a bell?
THese people are making BIG money from somewhere to push these issues.
The people making money from oil ,coal, they had to purchase land, equipment ,hire employees and etc to operate at a loss for a while until the profits came.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 03,Nov,21 11:40 other posts 
The money IS IN OIL AND COAL, not in climate science.

You know the climate has been changing for eons, because climate scientists say so. They now say the climate is changing much more quickly than ever before and the CO2 concentration is higher than ever before. They don't just tell us there is a problem, they show their data, their methods, their predictions and how it's going to affect nature and humanity. Their reports are not easy, but it also doesn't take a doctorate degree to understand. Literally every scientist agrees with the science and the conclusions. Why do you think the idea "it has been happening for eons"
is somehow outsmarting all scientists?

Stop listening to rich fucks who only care about making more money, even when
it's going to kill millions of people or even all of humanity and the people who take
their money for lying to you.

By phart [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 19:33 other posts 
Your president,not mine, rushed to rejoin the paris accord,so he could go take a nap in peace perhaps?
By #610414 02,Nov,21 12:51
Yeah, at least the last clown was worried about Covid. Get a bleach shot.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Nov,21 13:10 other posts 
His words were along the lines of looking into using disinfectant.

Listen to this ,his words, not a interpretation from some liberal talking head. He never said inject Clorox. Disinfectant ,not BLEACH

Common question
Does UV light kill COVID-19?

Ultraviolet (UV) rays are part of sunlight. Studies show that UV light can be used to kill airborne COVID-19 particles and disinfect surfaces. For this reason, some hospitals, subways, and other public locations are using UV light to help disinfect areas when they are not occupied by people. While helpful for cleaning these areas, UV light has not been shown to prevent COVID-19 infection in humans or to kill the virus in infected patients. The safety and efficacy of many UV light devices sold to the public are not routinely reviewed, so these should be used with caution. Overexposure to ultraviolet rays can have harmful health effects and is a major risk factor for cancer. For these reasons, you should wear sunscreen on exposed skin when you’re in the sun for long periods.

By knewbi [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 12:21 other posts 
If every single alarm that they scream about hadn't failed I might be inclined to listen. But not a single alarming prediction has come even close... No I don't believe it is true..
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 12:43 other posts 
Where do you get your information? The trends in temperature, increasing hurricanes, droughts, floods, and wildfires are following the predictions for climate change very consistently. Have you been following the news for the last decades?
Don't you see the changes happening during your life?
I've played in mountains of snow when I was young.
Now we hardly need a coat in the winter.
By knewbi [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 12:57 other posts 
Just look at the history of weather and you will see that this planet has always experienced weather changes. And EVERY single climate alarm has turned into nothing... Sorry if you have fallen for this nonsense but I refuse to until I see some real proof. The Sahara was once lush and green. Now it has changed. The entire planet was once almost totally covered with ice and now it has changed. A number of years ago we were supposed to be headed for global cooling, then it was warming and lastly, since they kept failing in their claims, climate change. That I believe in.. Climate change is natural. Hell this planet is spinning out in space as well as the sun and all of the planets. What are the chances that we and the sun will always be the same distance from one another? Not likely.. So the sun and our position to it also has an effect. And, no, we are not influencing the sun.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 13:39 other posts 
I think the Sahara was green and lush LONG before we started riding Murry's around mowing the grass.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 03:42 other posts 
What Really Turned the Sahara Desert From a Green Oasis Into a Wasteland?

10,000 years ago, this iconic desert was unrecognizable. A new hypothesis suggests that humans may have tipped the balance:

They describe this happening over thousands of years. Present day humans destroy forests and turn them into wasteland in mere decades.
What do you consider proof?
And are those really your reasons for not accepting the science? Is that proof?

You are claiming the following:
"The Sahara was once lush and green. Now it has changed. The entire planet was once almost totally covered with ice and now it has changed".
How do you know? Because of science! Now science tells us there is a 99.9999% confidence that climate change is real and man made.

"Evidence for man-made global warming has reached a “gold standard” level of certainty." "... confidence that human activities were raising the heat at the Earth’s surface had reached a “five-sigma” level, a statistical gauge meaning there is only a one-in-a-million chance that the signal would appear if there was no warming."

"Nearly all actively publishing climate scientists (97–98%) support the consensus on anthropogenic climate change, and the remaining 2% of contrarian studies either cannot be replicated or contain errors. A 2019 study found scientific consensus to be at 100%."

You think you know better than all those scientists, because weather exists and the sun has intensity cycles. DON'T YOU THINK THEY KNOW THAT?

If the doctor looks at your MRI and tells you you have lung cancer, do you say: "That's not possible, I don't smoke!"? Then he shows you an image full of big white clumps in your lungs. Do you keep repeating: "That's not possible, I don't smoke! You must be pushing chemo therapy on me, because you're bought by big pharma!"? And do you then keep believing that, when you cough up blood a few weeks later?
That's how you're arguing against climate change.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 10:32
Knewbi, my husband was working for Miami-Dade County, Fl in 1971. He worked in the Water Control section of the Public Works department. At that time the head engineers, stuffy, right wing, Southern uppity ups, were worried that in in the next 50 years Miami Beach would be flooded by the Atlantic. Even at that time they knew climate change would cause disastrous flooding.
You are correct. The weather is in a constant state of flux. The intensity and time line is what’s worrisome. Right now, if you drive down Collins Ave. in Miami Beach during high tide the ocean water reaches the bottom of most cars. I don’t need to convince you. You can continue in denial, but, baby, sadly, it’s true.
The real tragedy is that in time mankind can deal with normal changes to our weather. It’s the man made accelerants that we need to control
I’m curious, are you comfortable with what’s happening?
By knewbi [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 16:41 other posts 
Sorry but I only responded to an "asking of my opinion". So I gave it fully knowing others would not agree. Let's just agree to disagree and leave it at that.. Not going to change my mind on this...
By #610414 14,Oct,21 17:43
So, you are picking your marbles up and going home. What can I say
knewbi, if you're not going to change your mind on this, than why even ask for proof?
There is a term for ideas that cannot be changed by evidence; religion.
My opinions can be changed easily, by just showing me good evidence opposing my opinion. Regarding climate change, the evidence only gets stronger all the time and all the opposing arguments are getting debunked.

Considering it is true, would you even want to do something to prevent it or don't you care because you're old enough to not have to live with the consequences of that decision?

By phart [Ignore] 16,Oct,21 23:15 other posts 

By #652316 16,Oct,21 05:42
They do as if "the climate" was or is something constant during the ages. The opposite is true. If one only overlook the last 8.000 years, its like a flickering candle. With or without human beings. I do not believe we can "change" it. The human made carbondioxide output is about 4% the rest 96% are from natural sources. Its just one of the new buisness ideas.

Except Germany. Germany will save the world (again)! Hahaha.

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 10:12 other posts 
And some folks are worried about cow farts.
THIS is what is going to happen to the earth.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 11:16 other posts 
The closest known black hole is 1,500 light-years from Earth.
So I wouldn't worry about it much.
By #610414 12,Oct,21 13:15
By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 19:59 other posts 
what we call the SUN is a star,and it will end as a black hole best I can remember reading.
By #610414 13,Oct,21 06:56
True that. Did they tell you the day of the week it’s going to happen?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 10:23 other posts 
Tuesday after next, are you ready? put on your suntan oil.
By #610414 13,Oct,21 12:59
Our sun is too small to end up as a black hole. In general, stars with final masses
in the range 2 to 3 solar masses are believed to ultimately collapse to a black hole.
The final mass is the mass that is left, after the star has expelled part of the mass with the supernova. Our sun is even too small to create a supernova.
In the last stages of our sun's life it will expand to a red giant, swallowing Mercury, Venus, probably Earth and maybe Mars. The red giant phase will last about a billion years and then the Sun collapses into a white dwarf.

The Sun would need to be about 20 times more massive to end its life as a black hole.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 10:25 other posts 
So Tuesday after next may be a bit premature?
I used to proud of our sun but now I have learned it to small to ever become a 65 Nova.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 12:36 other posts 
Our sun is a bit average. But, it's actually a pretty stable type of star, that can sustain life for a long time. Much bigger stars live shorter lives, because the nuclear reactions are more violent. Smaller stars live longer, are less hot, but living on a planet in it's habitable zone is dangerous, because it's closer to the star. It would be a radioactive place with risk of solar flares killing everything.
If there's other life in the universe, it would probably live in the habitable zone of a star like our sun.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 18:09
By phart [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 13:20 other posts 
By #610414 14,Oct,21 18:10
Those green men have poor aim
If there was still something left of the meteorite, she could sell it and would probably get much more than she needs to fix the roof.
By #610414 15,Oct,21 06:51
I was thinking the same. '
By phart [Ignore] 15,Oct,21 16:59 other posts 
That would be the shinier side of the coin for sure.
All I know is,If I was grandma,I would be going thru all my lifes actions and see just which God I pissed off and got a warning shot from and try to make ammends!
There is only 1 but I would go thru the list of possible others to make sure I covered all of them
By #610414 15,Oct,21 18:15

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 09:41 other posts 
Brazilian Amazon released more carbon than it absorbed over past 10 years.
The study looked at the volume of CO2 absorbed and stored as the forest grows, against the amounts released back into the atmosphere as it has been burned down or destroyed.

By #610414 14,Oct,21 10:15
And as long as Bolsonaro stays in power it will continue, not that previous administrations did anything either. The burning of the Amazon forests/jungles is one of mankind’s worst crimes.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 14,Oct,21 10:45 other posts 
I hope Bolsonaro looses from Lula in 2022. It looks good at the moment.
By #610414 14,Oct,21 12:58
If the Brazilian people vote him in again, it will be a travesty to the whole world

By phart [Ignore] 12,Oct,21 20:21 other posts 
The looming threat of cow Flatulence is nothing compared to this.
Now you explain to me why we should not be concerned about this more than cow farts please??
This man is displaying his weapons and basically telling us he can and would blow us or our allies off the map.

By #610414 13,Oct,21 07:10
We should be worried about Kim Jong Un, but, why should we limit ourselves to just that?
KIM JONG UN
LIVE WIRE ON STREET
JAYWALKING
SHOOTOUT
COW FLATULENCE
BIDEN
TRUMP
WAYWARD ASTEROID
BACK STABBING FART (sorry, no disrespect meant)
RABBID DOG
ETC

Thing is, we can worry about more than one thing
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 13:42 other posts 
But why does "climate change" A natural occurring event, get put at the top? That distracts from the other potential travesty's.

A pissed off postal worker going postal?
A woman with PMS working at a gun store at noon on saturday?
By #610414 13,Oct,21 16:53
The world is NOT passing through a period of natural climate change. If the scientists are correct and I don’t see why they would not be close to the mark, this change we are seeing will cause a lot of damage to all parts of the world. Civilization can and will deal with it as best as possible. We can also help ourselves by being a better conservator of this earth.
This problem is near the top because we already see the effects, but, it’s not the only problem at the top. We are still fighting Covid, and while the US seems to have a handle on it, other important countries don’t. The European Union is starting to stall and that impacts our safety. The country is very divided. It’s not the first time but it is a dangerous situation. US citizens are going to freeze to death this winter.
Witch one do you think we should tackle first?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,21 19:37 other posts 
Tackle the The US citizens freezing to death first .Especially with barrels of oil just begging to be drilled for and pumped to keep them warm. In some areas of the country, right under their feet or graves sadly.
To hear or read about a person in oil rich TEXAS of all places ,freezing to death is very similar to a person dyeing of hunger on the floor beside a fridge full of food.
SAD and down right STUPID and VERY preventable with current technology.

European union stalling? Well gee, DE unionize and then each country would be free to rule it's self and solve it's own issues in it's own way.
By #610414 13,Oct,21 19:54
First part, I agree. Second part, that’s not so easy. Germany and France are power houses but Greece, Italy, Spain, Portugal, and, to some extent, the Nordic countries need mutual cooperation to have a better, more stable life for it’s citizens. It’s like the United States. We do better because we are together.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   #21   #22   #23   ...#26

Show your Genitals