Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #6

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#18

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 09:58 other posts 
Actually, the pigs are pigs because they are famous and rich and powerful and are protected by the establishment. For example, they know very well, as the head of a country stated, "when you're a star, they let you do it, you can do anything ... grab 'em by the pussy."

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 09:53 other posts 
Here's another pig:
Jeffrey Edward Epstein was an American financier and convicted sex offender. This guy had many friends who benefited from him only registered users can see external links so the big guys killed him before he was sentenced.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 15,Mar,20 09:50 other posts 
Here's another pig:
The ex-Vatican treasurer is serving a six-year jail sentence after a jury found he abused two boys in a Melbourne cathedral in the 1990s.

only registered users can see external links
Who knows how many other boys had this holy man abused?

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,20 13:59 other posts 
What happened to the member that started this scummy post?

She seems VERY unstable, senile, and well, saggy!

By #610414 03,Mar,20 19:20
[deleted image]

The Bitch Witch Is all googly eyed as her #1 ass licker, JustWill has rewarded the site with his presence. Ho Whore, I'm here 1 month and you black list me. Mistress Bitch must be happy with you.

By #610414 27,Feb,20 17:31
[deleted image]

An employee at the Molson Coors complex in Milwaukee killed 5 of his co-workers before turning the pocket knife on himself.

It's reported a man went on a rampage and slit the wrist of 5 of his coworkers before he slit his own wrist. They all bled out.

Wisconsin Lt. Gov. Mandela Barnes said the incident marks the 11th mass pocket knife attack in Wisconsin since 2004.
"We are here on the scene of another American tragedy. Another senseless American tragedy. One that shouldn't have to happen and unfortunately it's in our backyard. And I hate to say that it is in our backyard once again," he said.

By #610414 25,Feb,20 09:40
[deleted image]

HAPPENINGS AT THE BITCH WITCH'S LAIRD

[deleted image]

SHE'S WORRIED ABOUT THE DROP IN THE DOW AND KFC NUGGETS

By #610414 23,Feb,20 18:30
HAPPENINGS AT THE WITCHES CAVE-BELLA!'S STUFF- JUST STUFF
--------------------------------------------------------

BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH posted at 23,Feb,20 10:34

The site rumor monger(s) apparently have been talking and have told other members that I am Skittles, that we are one and the same. From the "for what it's worth" department, NOT TRUE, just another lie.
----------------------------------------------------------

SCORPSBRA replied at 20,Feb,20 14:43

Oh my! Have you tasted the rainbow?
BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH replied at 20,Feb,20 15:03

Heck NO!
Like I said, for what it is worth, no, we are not one and the same. Different people, different sexes, living in different parts of the United States, different IP's.

SKITTLES THE MORON replied at 22,Feb,20 10:48

Taste MY rainbow Bella (yuck) And I love site paranoia.
MR_LIGHTBLUE interjected at 22,Feb,20 11:23

Who said that?
BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH answered at 22,Feb,20 15:21

Thanks for the gift. When she gets around to spying on my page, AGAIN, it's only going to confuse the ol' girl how that could even happen. You know, it's impossible to send "yourself" gifts.
ANGEL1227 asked BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH at 22,Feb,20 12:45

It took 2 days for "Skittles" to answer you, and you were absent 2 days. Coincidence? I think not. (SHE'S BEEN HIDING THE FACT THAT SHE HAS 2 FAKE ACCOUNTS, SKITTLES THE MORON AND FREDDY THE ASSHOLE)
BELLA! THE BITCH WITCH commented at 22,Feb,20 15:16

Hey, you haven't been lurking around my page since the 18th yet on the 20th, you copied and pasted some of 42 reasons for (WHY?) I've been blacklisted. So I'm curious, how many profiles do you have this go round?
ANGEL1227 answered at 22,Feb,20 15:41

My fake profiles are BonBon2, Bar-Bra, Hot-Tatas, Steamed-Pussy, and One-EyedCunt. I think you've got me confused with someone else. I listed 42 reasons why you were blacklisted? Please send link. You know what they say, "The mind is the second thing to go and my tits went already." Forty-two (42)? Sounds like a Freddy nightmare.
BTW. I just noticed. You have an eye for an avatar and Freddy has two. What gives? Is he one of your fake accounts?
ANGEL1227 added at 20,Feb,20 22:24

It sounds plausible
-----------------------------and added after 2 minutes
And different IP's.
JAMIE MAC THE KNIFE IN THE BACK commented at 22,Feb,20 18:46

She's a mad woman..Lol
JUNK-YARD-DOG-DGRAFF COMMENTED at 23,Feb,20 07:29

WOW what a mind bender just how do we know that I’m not skittles and that scorps is secretly Dgraff in disguise and maybe just maybe I live in an apartment above Bella and I call myself Mandy but it’s ok we share the same internet router
(THEY ARE REALLY LOONY OVER THERE)
JAMIE MAC THE KNIFE IN THE BACK COMMENTED at 23,Feb,20 07:41

Now I'm all confused..
JUNKYARD DOG DGRAFF answered at 23,Feb,20 07:50

Hahaha who would you like to be today Jamie MAC
---------------------------------------------------------

THAT'S ALL FOLKS. LOONY TOONS AT WORK

By #601496 18,Jan,20 14:52
[deleted image]

CYCLOPS GETS TICKED OFF REALLY FAST..

Bump this up past the old bag's rude post.
By #485312 19,Jan,20 14:29
not ugly enough for our Cyclops *Lix*
By #601496 19,Jan,20 14:30
By #610414 22,Feb,20 18:39
SHE COULDN'T TAKE IT, SHE BLACK LISTED ME AGAIN.
By #485312 23,Feb,20 03:49
give it a beer from me *lix*
By #610414 23,Feb,20 07:21
By bella! [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 14:59 other posts 
You would hope that I overlook your barbs and view them as just silly, playful and harmless words. I can't. Since day #1, you have wanted confrontation and retribution and I'm not going to be a part of your game.
By #610414 22,Feb,20 17:09
I just saw this post. I would hope? Nothing of the sort. And I would remind you that "ON DAY 1" I defended my friend, Lix. You started on me that day and have been at it since then. You don't need to be part of my game. I get plenty of satisfaction knowing you still get a burn from me.
By bella! [Ignore] 22,Feb,20 18:21 other posts 
Buh-bye.

By #610414 22,Feb,20 18:38
[deleted image]

THE WITCH BITCH CAN'T TAKE IT. HAHAHA. WHAT WAS IT SHE SAID? "I DON'T BLACKLIST ANYONE"
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

WELL SHE BLOCKED ME TODAY. FUNNY, SHE DIDN'T ANNOUNCE IT ON HER THREAD.

By #610414 09,Feb,20 16:44

By #610414 09,Feb,20 10:04
[deleted image]

Well, here's some new/old stuff. The WICKED WITCH OF THE WEST WISCONSIN AREA is riding her broom again. Her flying monkeys are jumping all over themselves trying to kiss her ass.

By #610414 07,Feb,20 10:04
I think he should change his site name to "TUNA_CAN"

/lz091hdwx6wrpic.html

By #610414 07,Feb,20 09:54
AND THEY SAY I HAVE SAGGY TITS.

/ye8ri1qxye0ypic.html

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 20:33 other posts 

Best pic of Trump I have seen in a while!

By #601496 19,Jan,20 11:24
Next U.S. Navy aircraft carrier to be named after African American Pearl Harbor hero

Miller served aboard the battleship West Virginia which on Sunday morning, December 7, 1941, was tied up on "Battleship Row" in Pearl Harbor.Miller has just finished serving breakfast, and was sorting laundry when the West Virginia was hit by nine Japanese tor****es and two bombs. Miller was ordered to the bridge to evacuate the ship's captain, who lay mortally wounded. As the air attack continued, against all rules, Miller manned a .50-caliber Browning anti-aircraft machine gun and fired on the Japanese planes. He also helped carry and move injured sailors to safety

By phart [Ignore] 19,Jan,20 14:09 other posts 
Shame it took this long for the man to get some acknowledgement of his actions.

By #601496 19,Jan,20 11:16
THE LIAR MAKING MORE LIES.

‘OK, Now What?’: Inside Team Trump’s Scramble to Sell the Soleimani Hit to America

By #601496 18,Jan,20 16:44
Why is Yorkshire pudding called pudding? I see them as rolls, dinner rolls, breakfast rolls......

OMG. AND SHE SAYS I POST ALL TYPES OF RANDOM THINGS.

By bella! [Ignore] 18,Jan,20 18:55 other posts 
No, I don't think that I said that. You make a good amount of political posts, you also do a good amount of shooting rude barbs at me and when I call you out on that, it prompts you to copy and paste my posts in your threads. Finally, when you don't have something valid to say, you post emoticons.
By #601496 18,Jan,20 20:02
You like to sling crap and then you don't like the results. You think innuendos and accusations without naming your subject will protect you? You get what you get from me because you act like a bitch. I don't expect friendship. I also don't expect innuendos. That second paragraph in your post is true. So, what's your point?

By #601496 18,Jan,20 16:36
[deleted image]

Looks like someone is using her computer to search songs to fit the word.

HEY, CYCLOPS, HOW ABOUT STOPPING WITH YOUR SNIPPETY REMARKS?

By #601496 18,Jan,20 14:31
[deleted image]

FROM THE LAND OF THE CYCLOPS.

Apparently the step-grandfather knowingly dangled little Chloe out of an opened window on a Royal Caribbean cruise ship, but did he intentionally drop her to her death?

Royal Caribbean: Video shows grandfather knew win…: only registered users can see external links

By #601496 15,Jan,20 12:36
Christian school expels girl over rainbow shirt and birthday cake, family says

It would be laughable if it wasn't so ridiculous. This is so homophobic. Christian School? Hardly

--------------------------------------- added after 15 hours

By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,20 18:27 other posts 
Well for a christian school,they are teaching hate the sin,forgive the sinner.To allow the shirt and the cake would be accepting the sin and failing to forgive the sin.
IF you put a kid in a christian school,you kinda have to accept the fact they are going to teach by the Bible and not some new fangled story book printed up 4 years ago.
I am not saying it wasn't harsh punishment,as forgivenss of her is appropriate,but this is by far not unexpected action of a christain school.
By #601496 15,Jan,20 19:24
For rainbow color decorations? The girl doesn’t even know what gay means.

By #601496 15,Jan,20 13:02

NPR’s sanitizing of Trump’s Milwaukee rally shows how he’s broken the media

By almost any standard, President Donald Trump’s rally on Tuesday evening in Milwaukee was a bizarre affair. The president went on a lengthy tirade about lightbulbs, toilets, and showers; touted war crimes; joked about a former president being in hell; and said he’d like to see one of his domestic political foes locked up.

I tried to capture some of the speech’s disconcerting oddness in my write-up of the event. In many ways, the remarks the president made were typical of him. And that provides the media with a challenge: Describing Trump as he really is can make it seem as if a report is “anti-Trump” and that the reporter is trying to make the president look foolish.

But for media outlets that view themselves as above taking sides, attempts to provide a sober, “balanced” look at presidential speeches often end up normalizing things that are decidedly not normal.

By #601496 15,Jan,20 12:38
[deleted image]

I PREDICT KANSAS CITY CHIEFS WILL BE SUPERBOWL CHAMPS.

By #601496 12,Jan,20 17:41

Top Trump administration officials decline to provide evidence that Soleimani would attack 4 US embassies

IT'S PROBABLY A LIE.
By phart [Ignore] 12,Jan,20 19:12 other posts 
We do know he planned the crap that happened at the 1 in Iraq. That is enough far as I am concerned.
By #601496 12,Jan,20 19:43
Yeah. I already figured that. Let’s get into another war in a FUCK-ALL Country. Let’s get our kids that are left after all the abortions, killed.
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,20 08:52 other posts 
Naw,lets keep our folks safe and home and use our technology and drones to clean up the mess.I don't want boots on the ground over there anymore than you do.I just want the threat taken care of.And we don't have to send people.Just machines and bombs
By #601496 13,Jan,20 09:03
What threats? We are on the other side of the world separated by 3 oceans and Canada. Why do we have to fear them. I believe that if anyone is responsible for the loss of life here, we should reduce a city in the responsible country to rubble. Once they realize we'll take out thousands of their citizens they'll think very hard about hurting us
By phart [Ignore] 13,Jan,20 09:07 other posts 
Even your idol Obama said the general was a terrorist. So what else needed to be said to convince you the killing was needed?

What I read shortly after the general was killed was some statement he said about having men in place all over the world and he was now the man of the field and could hurt us any time he wanted to.He went on to mock Trump which I am sure you wouldn't mind. That man was causeing problems for Iraq and it's people.
We are seperated by 3 oceans and canada, but did that prevent 9-11? I don't think so. Matter of fact 1 of the pilots had married a freinds neighbor and he had saw him getting the news paper off his porch a week before he flew the plane into the world trade center.
Those folks learn how to hide in plain site.Very dangerous.

just a good link that explains alot.
By #601496 13,Jan,20 10:44
I know this will sound callous to you, but, the 9/11 attack by terrorists is something that no one can prevent. It will happen again. What we have to do is change tactics. Tell me, was it worth invading a country (Iraq) under false pretenses? All the casualties, the cost, the counter terrorist organizations that came after? My opinion is that Bush Jr should have destroyed Tehran. Reduced it to a cinder. No more troubles. This general, if they really needed to (and most think it was to divert the American public from the impeachment trial) they couldn't have chosen a less spectacular place and form to take him out.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,20 09:02 other posts 
Well,why blow up a large building or something when you can blow the bastard up in a vehical that can be cleaned up and things go back to bussiness as usual?
As for Bush Jr's mistakes, yea he made some.There should have never been a foot soilder in the middle east.We have plenty of bombs and at that time plenty of people needing jobs to make them.We need to use our technology,not our men to fight these assholes.
By #551147 14,Jan,20 16:40
Whichever way he went he would have been damned by the kooks. He did the right thing and it should have been done long ago.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

That much loved, respected, military genius can suckle on satan's dick now like the lil bitch he really was. NO SYMPATHY!
By phart [Ignore] 14,Jan,20 22:36 other posts 
I wonder how he likes his 72 virgin goats?
By #551147 14,Jan,20 23:14
I'm sure those virgin male goats are pounding his ass as we chat.
By phart [Ignore] 15,Jan,20 09:33 other posts 
Oh, that is just baaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaAAADDDDDdddddddd!

By #601496 15,Jan,20 08:38
[deleted image]

TRUMPO IS HAVING A HARD TIME FINDING "THE TRUTH"

A Narrative Collapses as Trump Tweets: ‘It Doesn’t Really Matter’
President Trump cited Maj. Gen. Qassim Suleimani’s “horrible past” as possibly reason enough for the drone strike that killed him.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Trump est un criminel suceur de bite

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Jan,20 21:43 other posts 
A garbage thread Fuck you Two and your AARP lumps
By #551147 13,Jan,20 22:35
Shame on you Mister! She believes this is still HER thread. Now look what you've done. You've shattered the illusion.

BIG MEANIE!!
By #551147 14,Jan,20 16:43

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#18

Show your Genitals