Using Just Your Hands!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#18

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #704634 13,Mar,24 14:56
Hey, Mongo, what happened?

/blogs/56819.html

🤣🤣🤣🖕

Minor set back you dumb cunt, appears I shared to may url links from a single members wall, or you went off to have a wingy crybaby to the boss, never mind, more to come Saggy

By #610414 13,Mar,24 14:51
Hey, Mongo, what happened?

/blogs/56819.html

🤣🤣🤣🖕

By #610414 13,Mar,24 07:46
Hey, Mongo, I've been aware of all your shit and others for years. Everyone knows the sign out and read trick. You are not very original.

By #704634 12,Mar,24 20:54
"Because I'm not about to spend a bunch of points cleaning up my page. He along with Sir-Skitles and Pitbull like to trash my page. I don't need to defend myself. My acquaintances here either know me to be a good member or not without me telling them so."

Your a weak useless cunt CAT, come out & play with your son & his friends
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Don't forget to vote Saggy /polls/4777.html
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

To set the story straight CAT you fucking dumb ass, no one here alerts me to anything especially phart , he & I have 0 personal contact, I see everything here logged out stalking the site you fuckwit
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 06:53 other posts 
cat eat ass saggy granny!

By #704634 12,Mar,24 20:04
Oh no, trouble in paradise

[deleted image]
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 13,Mar,24 06:52 other posts 

By #610414 12,Mar,24 09:03
Anyone for a good laugh? This is I'm my Events page:

Mongo is pleading to be removed from your blacklist:
I do not even understand what I did wrong, can you please remove me from your blacklist and may be explain?

This is the same Aussie 💩 that created the poll listed in another post in this thread. This is one a..hole who trashes the "Saggy Granny", as I'm called, continually. Well, Mr Abbo, kiss my ass.

👎👎😈
By phart [Ignore] 12,Mar,24 12:44 other posts 
why not unban him? What have you got to loose? stand up and defend yourself .
what are you afraid of? Someone living in the remnants of a british penal colony? Getting drunk while listening to a kangaroo playing Barney and friend's on the didgeridoo,
By #610414 12,Mar,24 20:45
Because I'm not about to spend a bunch of points cleaning up my page. He along with Sir-Skitles and Pitbull like to trash my page. I don't need to defend myself. My acquaintances here either know me to be a good member or not without me telling them so.

By #704634 12,Mar,24 20:01
NEW POLL

[deleted image]

Should Saggy Granny CAT 👆 Unblock Mongo, her Son.

Tap following link to take your vote:
👉 /polls/4777.html 👈

By #704634 12,Mar,24 19:02
Come out & play Granny

By #704634 12,Mar,24 17:22
Most disgusting images on this site 🤮*

👉 /blogs/56819.html 👈

* 🚨Disclaimer🚨
Be aware, tapping the above link 👆, may well send you clinically blind. Parental guidance strongly recommended.

By #704634 12,Mar,24 15:40
🚨 Dumbest Cunt on the site 2024, vote now 🚨

Tap the following link to take your vote/s

👉 /polls/4775.html 👈

Luv
Mongo ❤️

Voting has been barely open for 2 hours & a clear winner is already starting to emerge, time for your vote CAT

Who will be the voted "Dumbest Cunt on the site 2024"

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Jun,21 17:29 other posts 
Hotpussy- a Saggy Granny with menopause.

Wetnoodle- A cuck in a walker

Site mongoloids
By #704634 12,Mar,24 15:27
Well they were awarded the 2 "Dumbest Cunts". on the site 2023

By #704634 11,Mar,24 14:54
Don't forget to vote, should the Communist Saggy Granny (CAT) delete her stinking profile.

👉 /polls/4772.html 👈

Luv Always
Mongo ❤️.

[deleted image]
🤢🤮
--------------------------------------- added after 24 hours

phart is correct, what do you have to loose Saggy you fucking ugly mole 🤢🤮, unban me, what do you have to loose you stupid ugly cunt
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 11,Mar,24 16:13 other posts 
that looks like 250 pounds of chewed bubblegum!

Or maybe a hot bucket of trash with a slit cut into it

By #704634 11,Mar,24 16:42
I see the type of voting that you like. Are you a fan of the Russian 'democracy'?
By #704634 12,Mar,24 14:40

By #704634 11,Mar,24 15:38

By #704634 11,Mar,24 13:57
Saggy Granny - Trouble at the Trailer Park

Special limited edition box set now available, be quick 🏃‍♀️, selling out fast 🔥

👉 /blogs/56807.html 👈

Luv Always
Mongo 💖

By #704634 10,Mar,24 17:46
Take me off your blacklist you pathetic looser, come out & play you weak cunt
By PITBULL [Ignore] 10,Mar,24 20:22 other posts 
she won't. She said you hurt her feelings
By #704634 10,Mar,24 20:34
She doesn't have feelings, the cunt is a Commie, hiding behind her Iron Curtain
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Un-Block us CAT you weak useless Communist cunt

By #610414 10,Mar,24 17:33
Hey, Mongo, you stupid 💩, I see you have a following of 5. 🤣🤣😈
/polls/4772.html
--------------------------------------- added after 39 hours

eight now

By #610414 02,May,21 20:33
Article in Newsweek

Fox News anchor Chris Wallace confronted Senator Bill Cassidy, a Louisiana Republican, over his continued support for former President Donald Trump's signature 2017 tax cuts—pointing out that analyses show they largely benefited the wealthiest Americans and corporations while they are projected to add some $1.5 trillion to the national deficit over 10 years.

By #485312 28,Apr,21 05:36
only registered users can see external links

By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,21 04:50 other posts 
Some were around here I seen pictures of a nazi bitch and the Australian big foot

By #610414 30,May,20 12:05
[deleted image] ever seen a bigger pussy?
By #485312 25,Apr,21 18:09
only registered users can see external links
yeah this one *lix*

By #610414 01,May,20 12:42
I THOUGHT THIS FROM GEORGE CARLIN HAS REVELANCE TODAY

SOMETHING TO PONDER: George Carlin

George Carlin's wife died early in 2008 and George followed her, dying in July 2008. It is ironic George Carlin - comedian of the 70's and 80's - could write something so very eloquent and so very appropriate. An observation by George Carlin:

The paradox of our time in history is that we have taller buildings but shorter tempers, wider Freeways, but narrower viewpoints. We spend more, but have less, we buy more, but enjoy less. We have bigger houses and smaller families, more conveniences, but less time. We have more degrees but less sense, more knowledge, but less judgment, more experts, yet more problems, more medicine, but less wellness.

We drink too much, smoke too much, spend too recklessly, laugh too little, drive too fast, get too angry, stay up too late, get up too tired, read too little, watch TV too much, and pray too seldom.

We have multiplied our possessions, but reduced our values. We talk too much, love too seldom, and hate too often.

We've learned how to make a living, but not a life. We've added years to life not life to years. We've been all the way to the moon and back, but have trouble crossing the street to meet a new neighbor. We conquered outer space but not inner space. We've done larger things, but not better things.

We've cleaned up the air, but polluted the soul. We've conquered the atom, but not our prejudice. We write more, but learn less. We plan more, but accomplish less. We've learned to rush, but not to wait. We build more computers to hold more information, to produce more copies than ever, but we communicate less and less.

These are the times of fast foods and slow digestion, big men and small character, steep profits and shallow relationships. These are the days of two incomes but more divorce, fancier houses, but broken homes. These are days of quick trips, disposable diapers, throwaway morality, one night stands, overweight bodies, and pills that do everything from cheer, to quiet, to kill. It is a time when there is much in the showroom window and nothing in the stockroom. A time when technology can bring this letter to you, and a time when you can choose either to share this insight, or to just hit delete.

Remember to spend some time with your loved ones, because they are not going to be around forever.

Remember, say a kind word to someone who looks up to you in awe, because that little person soon will grow up and leave your side.

Remember, to give a warm hug to the one next to you, because that is the only treasure you can give with your heart and it doesn't cost a cent.

Remember, to say, 'I love you' to your partner and your loved ones, but most of all mean it. A kiss and an embrace will mend hurt when it comes from deep inside of you.

Remember to hold hands and cherish the moment for someday that person will not be there again.

Give time to love, give time to speak! And give time to share the precious thoughts in your mind.

And always remember, life is not measured by the number of breaths we take, but by those moments that take our breath away.

George Carlin
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 05:23 other posts 
You should trying practicing what George preached
By #610414 25,Apr,21 07:19
You really think you know me?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 07:33 other posts 
You have no idea who I am either
By phart [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 08:03 other posts 
If we were who people think we are on here we would all be a bunch of complete assholes.
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Apr,21 08:07 other posts 
Absolutely
By #610414 25,Apr,21 09:51
Agreed

By #485312 23,Apr,21 16:38
I can see why he NEEDS a gun, he looks as weak as piss and would snap in two on those brittle little legs. well he doesn't need any muscles to hold that microscopic skin tag, I cant even call it a dick, or a cock, that would be insulting cocks. his penis looks more like a skin tag, holding a gun is the only way he can feel slightly like a man. *lix*
YOU CAN NEVER BE TOO SURE TAHT YOUR MESSAGE DIDNT REACH THE PERSON YOUR WERE TRYING TO 'ANNOY', SO I THOUGHT ID DO YOUR DIRTY WORK FOR YOU

By #485312 23,Apr,21 16:37
I can see why he NEEDS a gun, he looks as weak as piss and would snap in two on those brittle little legs. well he doesn't need any muscles to hold that microscopic skin tag, I cant even call it a dick, or a cock, that would be insulting cocks. his penis looks more like a skin tag, holding a gun is the only way he can feel slightly like a man. *lix*

By #485312 23,Apr,21 16:37

GOTTA MAKE SURE EVERYONE SEES WHAT YOU WANT THEM TOO *LIX*

By dgraff [Ignore] 21,Apr,20 22:03 other posts 
I liked when dick Cheney was running the country if he had a problem with some one he took them hunting and accidentally shot them
--------------------------------------- added after 50 seconds

He was definitely no dummy
By #610414 22,Apr,20 06:51
By phart [Ignore] 22,Apr,20 09:50 other posts 
By #551147 12,Aug,20 14:03
Dick was THE MAN wasn't he!

🇺🇲 TRUMP 2020 🇺🇲
By dgraff [Ignore] 12,Aug,20 14:53 other posts 
Absolutely

By #610414 27,May,20 10:50
After Twitter Fact-Checks Donald Trump's Tweet, President Threatens to Close Down Social Media Platforms

By #610414 24,Apr,20 09:25
FROM BELLA

When you determine why admin keeps you, please post it in a blog, I prefer that you don't post that crap here.

SO MUCH FOR "YOU CAN POST ANYTHING YOU WANT TO DISCUSS."
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

FROM SCORPS TO BELLA. OR AS THEY SAY, FROM THE ASS SMELLER TO THE SMELLY ASS,

Poor thing! She's still trying to outwit you... Or is it, impress the prominent members.

NOT YOU, THAT'S FOR SURE

By #610414 24,Apr,20 09:23
BELLA

You are a freakin' looney toon! Yes, I have been blacklisted by 41 people under one profile. How many damn profiles and user names have you created?

You're a sad, sad lady that believes you spice things up in the Forum. Again, I don't need a co-host. As for you making the statement about similarities between Skittles and I "doing and saying and punctuating the same", again, ALL FABRICATION ON YOUR PART. You seem to be confusing me with your multitude of personas. Let me assure you of this, Skittles is much smarter, more resourceful, more clever and more creative than I OR YOU will ever be.
--------------------------------------- added after 20 seconds

YES, BELLA
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

Yeah, that's it, I'm Skittles, I'm Freddy and I am bella! Yeah, I pay this site approximately $105 every 3 months and that's why admin tolerates me!

Damn! You must be on some hella good medication OR have you forgotten to take it?

Out of curiosity, were you spotted in a food line in Hialeah? Do you, Charlie, Gerome and Mike stagger yourselves in line so you can trick/fool the food pantry?

Just a heads up, you're wearing out your welcome.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

ANYTHING YOU SAY BELLA, BUT, WHY ISN'T SKITTLES SAYING IT?

By #610414 24,Apr,20 06:34
I

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#18

Show your Genitals