Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #578610 03,Aug,19 14:06
THIS IS FROM SKITTLES A.K.A. FREDDY

Aug 3, 13:35 Skittles: and Bella owns you! You are scared to death of her. Unban her and Country.

-------------------------------------------------

BELLA,IT MIGHT,GIVE YOU SOME LAUGHS. IT DID ME. IT WAS A PM FROM THIS ASSWIPE
By #592419 04,Aug,19 11:24
Why are you a racist?
What did the Jews or I ever do to you?

/////////
TWOWARMTTS2 [Ignore] at 02,Aug,19 19:48 other posts

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do. Go circumsize yourself again. This time, balls deep.
By #578610 04,Aug,19 12:21
You misunderstood. I was describing YOU. You are filthy, you are little, and you are a Jew. What part of that is racist? And you were the one that started all this. Do you forget about ordering me not to mention the name Godzillas?
By #592419 04,Aug,19 12:26
You mentioned Jew for a reason..racism
By #578610 04,Aug,19 12:33
Yes, I wanted people to know you are not Christian,Islamist, Hindu, Buddhist, or Sikh. Just Jewish.
By #592419 05,Aug,19 12:20
In a demeaning way racist.. That's what you are.. I'll set up a vote
By #592419 04,Aug,19 11:26
The only people who are mad at you for speaking the truth are the people that are living a lie.
Always speak the truth.
By #592419 04,Aug,19 11:28
[deleted image]
By #578610 04,Aug,19 12:27
[deleted image]
By #592419 04,Aug,19 12:27
What have Jews done to you?
By #578610 04,Aug,19 12:29
And you continue. Don't you get tired of being wrong?
By #592419 04,Aug,19 12:38
Just answer the question,, why do you hate jews?
By #578610 04,Aug,19 12:42
I don't. I don't hate any group (well, maybe Trump supporters) I give my hate to individuals. You think that by asking over and over again I'm going to change my answers?
By #592419 04,Aug,19 12:40
So you hate Jews for no reason and you called me filthy which is unwarranted since you can't prove this accusation.. Hence Filthy Jew... Racism
By #592419 04,Aug,19 12:41
And looking at your site being trashed as it is I believe others feel the same way.. I agree with them too.. YOu are just a sad despicable human being..
By #578610 04,Aug,19 12:46
Oh, Yeah! You are in the same league as Skittles/Freddy and 2nice. Some league.
I'm assuming you are filthy. I have rights. It's my opinion.
And if I'm a sad despicable human being, why are you here chatting with me?
By #592419 04,Aug,19 13:02
So why do you think Jews are filthy? Do you have evidence to support this or is it because you just don't like them? Is it because they are smarter than you? Afterall they are attributed to 27% of all Nobel Prizes in physics, chemistry and biology.. What makes you think they are filthy?
By #592419 04,Aug,19 13:03
Why am I chatting with you? I want to know what the brain of classical conditioning is all about.. Pavlovs dogs were conditioned so I'm doing research
By #578610 04,Aug,19 14:32
Why do you hate Christian women?
By #592419 04,Aug,19 14:35
When did I ever say that?
By #578610 04,Aug,19 15:08
I'm Christian and I'm a woman and you hate me
By #592419 05,Aug,19 12:21
You are a racist liar.. I never said that..Fucktard.. Now go play and go back to the dumpster..
By #582785 05,Aug,19 13:36

By #578610 04,Aug,19 10:56
WHY IS A MAN'S JUNK IN THE SYC SIDE AND ON TOP ROW?

By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 04,Aug,19 10:04 other posts 
my 4 year site anniversary is August 5th. I have loved every bit of it . thank you " Big Boss Man " for this one of a kind wed site. Thank you all you sexy wonderful people for making this site a place were we can let it all hang out. I have met people from around the world and we all have a lot in common . If only the world was like this site , it would be a happier more peaceful place. Now lets get nude together . " LIVE LONG AND NUDE "
By #578610 04,Aug,19 10:07
ALL RIGHT,,,LETS GET NUDE AND HAPPY,,,

By #578610 29,Jul,19 08:57
[deleted image]
THIS WAS IN BELLA'S FORUM YESTERDAY. SrCUMS CAME BRAGGING ABOUT IT. I TOLD HIM I DON'T LIKE TO TRASH PEOPLES PAGES. I BANNED SKITTLES FOR IT. I SUGGESTED HE PAID FOR THE CLEANUP WITH KISSES.

By bella! at 28,Jul,19 23:31

I could not help but notice that in chat, SrCums , aka Godzillas, aka arir39, wants to drop "piles of shit" on my page. Is it possible that Jews are that hateful? His hissy-fit is all because he chooses ignore parameters and do things "his way" for which he was called out on. Grow up, Ari, your bad attitude is unbecoming.

ONE THING I DO KNOW, SrCUMS DOES NOT LIKE OTHERS TO MENTION HE WAS GODZILLAS AND OTHER AKA's. I HAD TO BAN HIM FOR A FEW DAYS
By #592419 02,Aug,19 10:49
Nobody likes to be called names they are not. I'm a private person and don't like stupid people like you.
I've been reading your posts as well as from Bella. The 2 of you are online bullies that have no life and all you do your entire life is try to find weakness and vulnerabilities with others then exploiting them. Nobody likes you here. The only ones that show interest are the ones that get off on your photo shopped images which they know are fake. You demean the people of this country that used their voting rights to elect the president of this country and he's going to win again in 2020. Instead of being the embarrassment that you already are why not try to do something in your life that may be view as constructive and rewarding?
By #578610 02,Aug,19 13:22
Yes, Sir. Go to my page. Every pic of me is me. Not photoshoped. If it makes you happy to call me names, Godzillas, go ahead. Stupid is fine. If I demean the people of this country, it's only the minority that voted for that asswipe occupying, illegally, the White House. They, like you are STUPID ASSWIPES.
By #592419 02,Aug,19 13:25
all you did was agree with me..
By #578610 02,Aug,19 18:59
Not really, Godzillas, leave me alone.
By #592419 02,Aug,19 19:04
Yes really and its not done yet. You are a woman with a filthy disgusting mouth of trailer park mentality and if you don't like this country you can get the hell out.. Nobody really likes you here anyway.

And you lied about your images not being photoshoped.. Your bullshit everyone sees and the difference is that you're too stupid to even see that.. Go live with Soros,,, tired of hearing your stupid ass'd crap..
By #578610 02,Aug,19 19:48
I do like this country. I am a native. My family counts 5 generations here, mostly from t Connecticut area. You don't like what I have to say, then you leave.
As far as my pics, they have my face on them, but, I don't care if you, Godzillas, like them or not or weather anyone else does. My friends list is over 160. I'm considered sweet by the site. You? No one likes you.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

But, I don't need a filthy little Jew with a chip on his shoulder to give me advice on what I should do. Go circumsize yourself again. This time, balls deep.
By #592419 02,Aug,19 20:48
What did you call me?
By #578610 02,Aug,19 21:01
Can't read?
By Gntlmn [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 21:40 other posts 
By #592419 03,Aug,19 00:07
I want to hear you say it again.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 22:04 other posts 
I’m your huckleberry sircrums you never met a bully like me before I was trained by Air Force and marine
By #592419 02,Aug,19 22:29
So I get called names from a jew hater now you want to start with the same thing.. I'd really suggest you shut your stupid fucking mouth at this point. You don't know what you are doing here..I'm not a loner here or Id delete.. But I'm convered. You'd better be sure you can do this because you'll be in for a fucking fight you will never have a chance to win... I swear to you... Now get back into your fucking hole and just die already.
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 22:34 other posts 
Yeah yeah I’ve met jack offs like you before go pull your pud on another site your not making any friends here duch bag
By #592419 02,Aug,19 22:38
so you want gaming.... Well let's do it... I'm on including your name on this racial attack... You fucking stupid fuck.. I'll give you another warning then I'm following suit.. She called me a nasty jew. I'm filing racial crimes.. you aid and abbeting will result in gang online violence.. Don't fucking fuck eiht me you fucking moron.. I will not hesitate to put your ass in the shithole.. I promist you
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 23:24 other posts 
Blow me ass hole your just another internet know it all bring it on you scare know one meet me face to face you will change your mind I will snap you in half like a twig
By #592419 02,Aug,19 23:38
Ok, so I'm making an essay consuming 2 Fukuoka I opted this forum because admin goes into forum, lets see that he has to say.. I have history with you.we should meet and settle this once for all.. tell where you are... I know how stupid you really you don't know how to deal twit 5 edger blackest y are,,, when I make racists charges I'm going to chargee you.. First i have to get to admin.. You are one stupid fuckup you..
By #592419 02,Aug,19 23:44
And after I've ripped your heart out your ass you'll be going to court wiht me..
By #578610 03,Aug,19 06:37
Hey, If you don't like what you hear, block me and continue on. Personally, I'd like to see you get a second circumsision, balls deep. Now, go and make "TROUBLE".
By #578610 03,Aug,19 09:49
[deleted image]
By #592419 03,Aug,19 09:57

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 02,Aug,19 21:29 other posts 
This shit forum is copied from Bella... TwoCunt is a total loser and a follower.

By #578610 02,Aug,19 22:05
So what?

By #578610 02,Aug,19 16:56
[deleted image]
The following was posted by Bella! today. I would like to comment.
---------------------------------------------------------

By Bella! at 02,Aug,19 15:11

Okay....so in order to see what went down that would prompt her having her page decorated in that manner, I logged out. I truthfully cannot see anything that was said or done to warrant that other then she unblocked you.

I stand behind what I've previously said, she is not the type of woman that I would find myself being drawn to or friendly with. I find her vulgar, needy, attention seeking, quite mean AND very forgetful. She apparently feels that people, mainly me, attacked her when she found her way into the forum. I think her words and actions speak for themselves, there is nothing soft or mild about her personality. She comes at people growling and with her teeth showing, she ought be prepared to be bitten back.
Your 1st paragraph is correct. I have unblocked everyone in my list. I was hoping Skittles A.K.A. Freddy would act grown up, but, It wasn't the case. Still, I found out the last few days that if someone likes me and wants to be a friend, then the look of my page doesn't matter. If I post pics that show my 67 yrs so what. I'm proud to look the way I do. I think I'm not the only one with heavy, pendulum tits (Lix, Bella) that are well received. The page will stay as is until it repairs itself. I'll just delete the nasty comments,
So, this brings me to the second paragraph in witch you, Bella, said, "I find her vulgar, needy, attention seeking, quite mean AND very forgetful."
You are quite correct. I'm all that and maybe more. When you said, "She comes at people growling and with her teeth showing, she ought be prepared to be bitten back." you are also correct. I told you many years ago that I don't take things lying down. I get even and do it at twice the hurt I receive. Think about this. My name, from Twowarmtts to Hotpussy has been sticking in your throat continually and has been in all your friends that pass through your forum. I understand, you don't give orders but it sure looks like it. Yes, I bite. I'm as entrenched in the way I am as you are.
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Your 3rd paragraph, Bella! reads as follows,

I became acquainted with Candy years ago as a participant on the ABUSE referrals. Believe it or not, she had posted web derived photos and was referred because of that. I contacted her and explained the concern and requested that she consider removing the pictures in question. As I recall, ALL pictures were removed with the exception of one "picture" that was directed to her "fans" that all her pictures were removed because of ME. REALLY? That was MY fault? Maybe I should have voted with the others to delete you, no questions asked, no benefit of doubt, buh-bye..... That's the reason our paths crossed and over the years, she seems to have the penchant for placing blame on others for things that happen to her.

You are right. That is exactly what happened. In my defense I would remind you that I was new to the site and I didn't know how things worked. I did not understand that photo-shopping hurt the site. After I removed my pics a fellow member said that you were responsible and that you were the cause of many other members being kicked out. After, a second member, And I believe it was CountryCouple54 (kinda funny) advised me you were trying to help me.
What I do remember is that I apologized to you for having read your intentions wrong.
--------------------------------------- added after 22 minutes

On your last paragraph you posted

Getting back to Candy, mandy, bonbon, twits.... she wants and needs to be adored. If you ignore her, she might go away for awhile OR she might look for someone to bitch about. I seriously can't understand why you felt the need to decorate her page. Surely, there are better things to do with your points. Also, the fact that you post in this thread is a craw in her throat. I really don't care who posts in this thread as long as the content of their post does not cause it to be Dumpster'd by admin. As I have said to Candy, I am only accountable for what I say. I have NO control over your words and/or actions. admin likes to point a finger at me as being the "ringleader" but that is the farthest from the truth. Enough said

--------------------------------------------------------
I understand you are not directly responsible for the words/actions of other members. But, you are responsible for policing your own forum. I have several forums and know people will get on their horse and gallop. Once it's posted it's part of the site history. However, after, there's time to at least be unsuportive of bad behavior.
When SrCums bragged he trashed your page i berated him. It's not the way it should be. As it is he has me blocked. Isn't that a hoot? I get blocked by the little, demented Jew over you. Ha!.
Getting back, your history on site and your actions have given your followers an idea of how to act. That they are doing this independent of you, well, like Admin says, you are a ringleader.
--------------------------------------- added after 38 minutes

This part was hard to understand. The words are ok. The idea? I don't know.
----------------------------------------------------------

Getting back to Candy, mandy, bonbon, twits.... she wants and needs to be adored. If you ignore her, she might go away for awhile OR she might look for someone to bitch about

Adored? I think that's too much, but, show me who doesn't like to be liked and accepted? By everyone? You want acceptance, too. You hate it when I call you The One Eyed Bitch Witch, (that's the reason I do it). And you never back down from an argument. I don't either.
I have been called every malicious name in the book. I've been told I'm stupid, dumb, asswipe, twits, and others. I'm told I'm even un-American .
Care to guess witch group of members did that? And when I complain I'm told it's all my fault. Some people think I am constantly plotting a revenge or some comeback. I am very happy with my life. Here is where the lunatics come out to torment my short temper.
Well, that's all I have to say. And, please, don't take this as an apology for how I feel about you or your friends.

By #578610 02,Aug,19 13:48
Some asswipes never learn. I unblocked Skittles, AKA Freddie, and he trashed my page again. Infantile as always. This time I don't care. His little pee pee mentality can remain exposed on my page. As I'm told and refered by that One Eyed Bitch's sorry asswipes, I'm not well liked. So, kiss my ass. As for Skittles/Freddy/Asswipe, one of the reasons I'm not well liked is because I am not nice.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18  

Show your Genitals