She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF II

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #14

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18  

Started by #578610 [Ignore] 19,Jun,19 13:20
NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF. POST WHAT YOU LIKE, ASK WHAT YOU LIKE, LEAVE MSGS HERE. PLEASE BE CIVIL. IF YOU ARE GOING TO BITCH, DO IT WITH SOME CLASS. WE ARE A COUPLE. I'M HOTPUSSY, MY HUSBAND IS WETNOODLE. WE BOTH ARE BI AND WE BOTH ACCEPT EACH OTHER'S LOVERS. FEEL FREE TO SPECIFY, CUNT OR COCK TO WHOM YOU ARE DIRECTING YOUR POST.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #578610 04,Sep,19 11:38
[deleted image]

ANOTHER ONE. ANOTHER CASE WHERE THE WEAPON, IN THIS CASE A 9MM PISTOL, IS TOTALLY BLAMELESS FOR THE DEATHS OF 5 PEOPLE.

U.S. teenager shoots dead five family members in Alabama

only registered users can see external links

HOW DOES THAT SAYING GO? OHHHH!!!! YES!!!!! GUNS DON'T KILL, PEOPLE KILL,,,,,,,WITH FUCKING GUNS, YOU IDIOTS.
WHEN, DEAR GOD, WHEN WILL IT END? AS A FAVOR, COULDN'T YOU JUST,,,YOU KNOW,,,STRIKE THEM DOWN?? I MEAN THE WEAPONS, LORD.

By #578610 04,Sep,19 10:47
SITE PESTS
/forum/thread.php?id=23699#26

YOU'LL FIND IT IN THE DUMPSTER. GO AND GET A GOOD LAUGH

By #578610 01,Sep,19 12:25
[deleted image]

WELL, IT'S HAPPENED AGAIN. A BLAMELESS AR-15 WAS MADE TO SHOOT INNOCENT PEOPLE. SEVEN DEAD AND MANY INJURED. BUT, THE RIFFLE DID NOT PULL THE TRIGGER SO, WE SHOULD NOT BLAME GUNS ON THIS KIND OF VIOLENCE. TAKING THESE GUNS AWAY FROM THE GENERAL PUBLIC WILL NOT CHANGE ANYTHING. THIS GUNMAN COULD HAVE THROWN KNIFES TO THE OTHER VEHICLES.
--------------------------------------------------------
WHAT DO I THINK? I THINK TRUMP IS A SELF SERVING ASSHOLE THAT IS TOO CHICKEN TO STAND UP TO THE NRA. I THINK MITCH McCONNELL IS IN THE POCKETS OF THE NRA. I THINK THE NRA IS THE MOST DESPICABLE ORGANIZATION IN THE WORLD. I THINK OUR CONSTITUTION IS FLAWED. I THINK THE SECOND AMENDMENT SHOULD BE ABOLISHED. I THINK ALL, ALL, ALL, GUNS SHOULD BE CONFISCATED. YES, BITCH ABOUT MY WANTS. I'M TIRED OF ALL THE STUPID, INANE, ARGUMENTS WHY A GUN IS A NECESSITY OR A RIGHT OR WHATEVER. FUCK YOU ALL, GUN OWNERS. WHY? WHY?,,,
By #551147 01,Sep,19 16:39
ZIP IT BETTY! 🤐 Why... FREEDOM! That's why!

You're opposed to the N.R.A. who's ONLY concern is protecting our 2nd Amendment Rights (which shall NOT be trampled on) but all for the useless A.C.L.U. Which by the way includes the U.S. Constitution in their mission statement, in case you hadn't noticed. 😉 Not parts of the U.S. Constitution but the entire thing. But isn't funny how you all want to pick and choose which ones you're for...

Most will concur it's yet another tragic event, but using it to push your ideas is shameful at best.

Oh! It's about time you recognize that, and I quote...

"A BLAMELESS AR-15 WAS MADE TO SHOOT INNOCENT PEOPLE. SEVEN DEAD AND MANY INJURED. BUT, THE RIFFLE DID NOT PULL THE TRIGGER SO, WE SHOULD NOT BLAME GUNS ON THIS KIND OF VIOLENCE"

CONGRATULATIONS on FINALLY walking up to reality!
By #578610 01,Sep,19 16:43
Why shouldn't the second amendment be trampled on? Was it written on a tablet in Mt Ararat? Did the Eternal Fire's light used to write it?
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

Amendment 14 section 1 is a favorite of Trump to change
--------------------------------------- added after 12 minutes

Reality? Take the gun out of the equation and there's no mass shooting. If you can argue this, then, you might be right. Right now, a gun made it possible for this nut to kill. You will probably say, "let's keep guns from madmen". It's impossible to predict, but, banning guns will stop masacres
By #551147 01,Sep,19 17:15
😄😆🤣😂 Loved the first part, it really did make me giggle. 😉
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 17:37 other posts 
Think just a little farther if you attempt to take guns away from law abiding citizens they will no longer be law abiding and there will be way more massacres and millions more mad men just fuel for thought
By #578610 01,Sep,19 18:01
No. That is wrong. If people are law abiding then, they will obey the law. Perhaps, the same nuts we have now might break the law but, it will be much harder to do so. Getting that gun will be 100 times harder. The size and type will be different. Even if they steal a gun, it won't be a 100 round magazine type.
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

And, if you think gun owners will riot if we make them give up their guns, then, you have a poor reading of their character. A few might be nutty enough to resist. They are the type that should never have had a gun. Let the cops k.ill them and then for sure we'll have law and order
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 18:10 other posts 
As a biker wearing my colors of corse I can go to any city in the United States and buy a gun no question ask no waiting time just cash from hand to hand that’s a problem
By #578610 01,Sep,19 19:33
Baby, that's not the point. Tell me, how many of the nuts that have committed these masacres, would be allowed to join a cycle gang? Are you telling me they don't have any honor? Most of these people walked into a gun shop and walked out with what they wanted. If what you are implying, anyone can go to the Warlocks and get heat. I don't believe that.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 20:18 other posts 
It’s not that easy I have to fill out the paperwork then it’s a three day wait while they do a ballistic check yes they fire the gun to record the markings off the bullet from the rifeling of the barrel then they do a background check on me and then if everything checks out i can pick up the gun
--------------------------------------- added after 107 seconds

But you can’t just walk in buy a gun and walk back out
By #578610 01,Sep,19 20:41
Under federal law, private-party sellers are not required to perform background checks on buyers, record the sale, or ask for identification, whether at a gun show or other venue. This is in contrast to sales by gun stores and other Federal Firearms License (FFL) holders, who are required to perform background checks and record all sales on almost all buyers, regardless of whether the venue is their business location or a gun show. Some states have passed laws to require background checks for private sales with limited exceptions.
By dgraff [Ignore] 01,Sep,19 22:43 other posts 
It don’t work that way no matter where you buy it you must go straight to a gun store and register them unless you’re buying it from a questionable source illegally I know this shit as I buy at least 3 hand guns a year
By #578610 02,Sep,19 08:55
What do you do with your older guns?
By dgraff [Ignore] 04,Sep,19 07:00 other posts 
I’ve been collecting guns sence I’m 12 I bought hundreds but never sold any some people collect stamps some collect coins I collect guns
By #578610 04,Sep,19 07:28
I know what you mean. I've been collecting cocks since I was 14,,,
By #578610 04,Sep,19 06:31
WEST TEXAS SHOOTER BOUGHT GUNS IN A PRIVATE SALE. NO BACKGROUND CHECKS OR COOL OFF PERIOD REQUIRED. ALL LEGAL. THIS WAS VERIFIED BY CNN AND INFORMATION GOTTEN FROM LAW ENFORCEMENT.

D, BABY, ME THINKS YOU WRONG.

BACKGROUND CHECKS DON'T WORK. COOLING OFF PERIOD DOESN'T WORK. I DON'T CARE IF WE TRAMPLE ON THE RIGHTS OF 97.9% OF THE AMERICAN PEOPLE. BAN ALL GUNS. BAN ALL GUNS. BAN ALL GUNS.
TO THE MARLBORO MEN (KIDS PLAYING COWBOYS AND INDIANS), GET A SLINGSHOT.

By #578610 02,Sep,19 18:01
Sep 2, 17:47 Twowarmtts2: Admin. I topped out on the Excitement contest and did not get a trophy or recognition. Why?

Sep 2, 17:51 admin: There is a remark at the bottom of that page - "if the member who hits 1000 did not cast any excitement votes within past 3 days they do not receive the trophy, but instead the member who made them reach 1000 receives +20 points."

does anyone know about this???
By dgraff [Ignore] 02,Sep,19 20:39 other posts 
Yep been that way for a long time

By #578610 02,Sep,19 16:46
[deleted image]

U.S.
Evangelical Leader Claims Teaching Kids Basic Science Causes Mass Shootings

IT AMAZES ME THE DEGREE OF IGNORANCE IN PEOPLE PRODUCED BY THIS COUNTRY. IF IT WASN'T FOR THE HUGE POPULATION WHERE SOME OF IT'S CITIZENS ACTUALLY LEARN SOME USEFUL KNOWLEDGE, THIS COUNTRY WOULD BE PART OF THE THIRD WORLD.

By #578610 01,Sep,19 21:05

Well, they say everything in Texas is better and bigger. The assholes that live in that state
certainly prove it.

By #578610 01,Sep,19 12:48
TRUMP DECLARED THE BAHAMAS AS A STRATEGIC ALLY. HE'S SENDING HELP TO ALLEVIATE HURRICANE DORIAN'S DAMAGE. HE ORDERED HUGE SHIPMENTS OF PAPER TOWELS TO THE ISLAND NATION . WHAT A GUY. WHAT A PRES.

By #578610 29,Aug,19 15:50

FEMA ADVICED SOUTH FLORIDA THAT, IF HURRICANE DORIAN HITS AND ANY VICTIMS LOOSE THEIR HOME, FEMA WILL FLY THE VICTIM TO THE MEXICAN BORDER AND BUILD A SHANTY FOR THE VICTIM. THESE VICTIMS CAN LIVE THERE UNTIL THEIR HOME IS REPLACED BY PRIVATE INSURANCE. OUR PRESIDENT, WHAT A GUY.
By #551147 29,Aug,19 16:16
Just another ABSURD instance of believing "Truth over Facts"... 😄😆🤣😂 You're SO gullible!
By #578610 29,Aug,19 16:23
I’m very familiar with FEMA. They’ll evict us after 6 months
--------------------------------------- added after 6 minutes

Well, we are ready. Half gallon of Tito’s Vodka. Six cases (24) of Bud longnecks. Four quarts of Four Roses Whisky. Long weekend’s worth of weed. And bags and bags of munchies. We dare it to hit.
By #551147 29,Aug,19 17:00
It would appear, you forgot the malt liquor, & or a bottle or two of Thunderbird. What's a brother to drink?
By #578610 29,Aug,19 17:34
The single malt, Glenfidish, is hidden.
By dgraff [Ignore] 31,Aug,19 18:26 other posts 
Hahaha don’t forget the mad dog 20/20

By #578610 31,Aug,19 07:16
8/31/19--looks like hurricane Dorian will miss Miami and South Florida. We are still weary as hurricanes have a funny way of changing course. We hope it spares all of Florida a direct hit and it goes back to sea. This is one scary hurricane in the same league as Andrew but larger.

By #578610 30,Aug,19 06:50
BELLA, THANK YOU FOR THE WELL WISHES. COUNTRYCOUPLE54 PM'D ME DIRECTLY TO DO THE SAME. THERE'S MANY MEMBERS IN SOUTH FLORIDA AND THE SAME IN THE REST OF THE STATE. I WISH THEM A SAFE TIME. LIKE CC54 SAID, DON'T TAKE IT FOR GRANTED.
A SPECIAL MSG FOR SKITTLES. SOME OF US ARE BETTER PEOPLE. I WISH YOU A SAFE PASSAGE THROUGH THIS.

By #578610 29,Aug,19 16:34
Hey. What’s going on with Skittles? He’s so negative. First he wonders about my knickers. Now he thinks I might be JustWill or CountryCouple. She’s a strange cunt.

By #578610 28,Aug,19 13:12
TRUMP LEARNED HIS LESSON. TROPICAL STORM DORIAN WILL STRIKE PUERTO RICO. HE RUSHED PLANS TO GET PAPER TOWELS IN ABUNDANCE. WHAT A PRESIDENT.
By #592419 28,Aug,19 20:53
It didn't even touch puerto rico.. What the hell is the matter with you? Are you nuts? !
By #551147 28,Aug,19 21:20
😄😆🤣😂 Was that a rhetorical question?

By #578610 27,Aug,19 08:22
SCORPIO69
I have a theory why men take selfies aND women need help. Women don't go to their men and ask the men to pose nude for a pic. Women are more interested in, well, almost anything else. Cock is what you play with when the gorilla needs nice - nice. Men, on the other hand, are always thinking how to get their women nude. And, how great it would be to have a pic in their phone/wallet to whip it out when needed (all the time ). Now, most men have journeyman bodies. Only interesting part is their junk and a closeup selfie is easy to take. Women, when asked to pose, like to be artistic and their interesting points are from the top of their head to the tip of their toes. And extra pics for boobs, ass, and pussies are a must do by any man. Women need a photographer.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 00:17 other posts 
Just curious what are "journeyman bodies"?
By #578610 28,Aug,19 08:37
any experienced, competent but routine worker or performer. A just "ok" husband. Not a bodybuilder or Adonis
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 16:35 other posts 
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 28,Aug,19 16:40 other posts 
In my opinion, in general I believe men are way to "penis centric". Way too much emphasis on their cocks, especially on size!

Women are more body centric and prefer more emphasis on their whole body. Women will provide an emphasis on tits and their pussies but in order to provide men with their "needs".

I believe men really don't go for an artistic pose of their bodies, but I think women want more of that for themselves.

I think women want men to see their whole body and to see and understand who they really are.

Just my opinion.

By #578610 27,Aug,19 08:37
"To admire Nazism is to be a racist. To admire Nazism is to betray your country. And to admire Nazism is to torture the souls of those Americans who paid the ultimate price to save our democracy from the Nazis. That is how we all must see anyone who venerates Nazis."
--------------------------------------- added after 26 seconds

From a friend in Facebook

By #578610 27,Aug,19 07:20
I SAW THIS IN BELLA'S FORUM. THEY WERE DISCUSSING TWOWARMTTS2 ATTITUDE. I THINK THIS CONCERNS ME, DON'T YOU THINK?

By 2nice at 26,Aug,19 21:52

The MOST ANNOYING member onsite.

ANNOYING, 2NICE? THAT'S IT? NOT A PAIN IN THE ASS OR SUPER CUNT? I'M SO DISAPPOINTED.

By #578610 26,Aug,19 17:21
BELLA! I saw your post on why you keep me banned. You are "tired" of my antics and insults. You make it sound as if I would go to your forum and out of the blue I insulted you. I'm not Skittles, but, I do have strong reactions to people getting in my face. Right or wrong, in your forum, I consider you to have a hand at it. I do agree that the time has come to cleanse my page from insults to you. The posts in forums or blogs are permanent. Getting back to who blocks whom, it's immaterial. I can and do read every post in your forum now. I also answer or contribute to your forum entries. I just do it in my forum. It's a time delay thing, but, your thread and mine are seldom farther from each other than a few lines in the forum lists. So, what are we accomplishing? Not much except to show the other members of the site how bitchy two women that should know better, really are. I took this latest comment by you to be an explanation to your friends/followers. On my part, I'm not interested in being unblocked. It's true I can't rebut an argument, but, in my forum, I can tell anyone to go to hell.
Again, good luck on your pussy pic getting 1st place. I voted for you.

By #578610 25,Aug,19 12:54
True story. My friends from Valdosta came visiting. They brought me a basket of Georgia peaches. I can tell you that if you eat 6 of them on Saturday, you will have carnal knowledge of your toilet on Sunday. OOOOOOOHHHHHHH!!!!!
By #551147 26,Aug,19 14:54
LMAO

By #578610 26,Aug,19 12:43
BELLA! FOR WHATEVER IT'S WORTH, I VOTED FOR YOUR PUSSY. GOOD LUCK.

By #578610 25,Aug,19 16:30
U.S.
TRUMP ADMINISTRATION ARGUES LGBT DISCRIMINATION IS LEGAL BECAUSE GAY MEN AND GAY WOMEN ARE TREATED EQUALLY POORLY

THEY TRAMPLE ON EVERYONE'S FREEDOM OF CHOICE AND COMPLAIN BECAUSE THEY CAN'T SAY A PRAYER IN PUBLIC GOVERNMENT PLACES. WELL, WHAT CAN YOU EXPECT FROM THE GREAT MASTURBATOR IN THE OVAL OFFICE

By #578610 25,Aug,19 12:03
[+] 0 [-] Reply
By bella! at 25,Aug,19 11:46

What TWOWARMTTS2 cannot grasp is that I DO NOT hunt for fakes as the photos that they post speak for themselves. "Their" pictures do not look "amateur", like 98% of the legitimate members posting pictures here will. All I feel that I do is call the fakes out and hopefully members will think about whether they will comment and vote for said member. No need to elevate fakes with stolen and/or fake pictures to the Popular page, a prestigious page to be on and a prominent page, the first page that potential new members will see.

OK, BELLA, YOU ARE NOT HUNTING FOR FAKES. YOU MUST HAVE VERY SHARP EYES TO SPOT THE AMATEUR PICS FROM THE PROFESSIONAL ONES. I'M SORRY TO SAY, "I CAN'T". JUDGING FROM THE VOTES, MANY DON'T EITHER AND IF THAT'S TRUE, THEN VISITORS TO THE SITE WILL LIKE WHAT THEY SEE. IF IT'S SO IMPORTANT TO YOU WHY NOT ASK ADMIN TO MAKE A SHORTCUT TO THE "LET'S BAN THIS MEMBER BECAUSE__________(PICK YOUR REASON)" PAGE. YOU KNOW. THE SECRET PAGE FEW GET TO SEE? THEN, MAYBE, US SIGHT CHALLENGED MEMBERS WOULD GET HELP ON WHOM TO VOTE FOR.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

BTW. Why does it matter if I grasp it or not? You don't give a damn about my opinions. You ignore me and all my posts most of the time. Does the truth about you bother you?

By #578610 24,Aug,19 17:47
[deleted image]

I SPENT A MORNING ON A BACK AND FORTH ABOUT THIS MEMBER. HIS PIC IS THE TOP MOST ONE ON THE SYD MAIN PAGE. I SAID THAT ALMOST ALL OTHER MEMBERS ARE IGNORANT THAT THIS JERK STEALS PICS AND USES THEM FOR PERSONAL USE. i WAS ALMOST CRUCIFIED BY BELLA AND HER FOLLOWERS

Current member: Ze_boss detected as possible previously banned members:
May be
kangoo (#544646):
reported by 545584
Reason given:Has stolen images from member: Batti

/k4imcxf7jj9kpic.html

/d5e2vluv9rd2pic.html

/h7kqqqcusouxpic.html
Approved by:
177260 YES
220017 YES
228621 YES It would appear that kangoo has decided to "borrow" pictures from batti's profile since it has been dormant for >30 days. Kinda sad that a member for 18 months has made the choice to "borrow"....
437627 YES
454404 YES
460385 YES

EVERYONE WANTS HIM OUT, YET, HIS PIC IS ON TOP AND GETTING POSITIVE VOTES. I THINK THIS PROVES MY POINT.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Aug,19 20:49 other posts 
What point that 95% of the general population are idiots
By #551147 25,Aug,19 03:04
😆😄🤣😂 S'true!
By #578610 25,Aug,19 10:19
What you don't seem to appreciate is that this page is out of bounds to most members. I access it outside the site and I have to be off line. 95% idiots? Maybe, but, not for knowledge of the referral to the committee, what ever that means. Why not let everyone see this with a link on the front pages?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18  

Show your Genitals