Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #746

Pages:  #1... #740   #741   #742   #743   #744   #745   #746   #747   #748   #749  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  

Comments:
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Jun,18 08:46 other posts 
STUFF, STUFF, STUFF. I just remembered to ask the question: who buys most stuff in the world?
The answer is US, followed by Japan.

The American consumer market is 29% of world market.

Japanese consumers represent 8.51% of the world consumer market.

In the US people buy, buy, buy stuff, stuff, stuff all the time. I felt compelled to have a lot of stuff in my US home. People buy stuff. This is, of course, done by state design.

The world will reach a very critical point when the Chinese will be in a position to each buy at the same rate as USpeople. It's started, Chinese consumers represent 5.29% of the world consumer market, but that's not close to the critical rate.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jun,18 06:50 other posts 
I saw this video today

only registered users can see external links

The bare faced way in which the Police spokesman once again blames an innocent person who clearly poses no threat to the officers involved is frightening. The level of **** which was described as needed to get the guy to sit down is appalling.
I am sure there are many many good police officers in the US but my god there are some really terrible officers and when we see them clearly behaving ina totally unacceptable manner the police authorities and even the courts, if a case ever gets there, just aquit them.

There are bad apples in all police forces in every country and jurisdiction and country what I find so frightening in the US is the way the violent misbahevaiour is defended by the authorities.

By jayman73 [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 17:09 other posts 
What is your favorite yogurt? Kind and/or brand?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 21:28 other posts 
I really like anything citrus, especially LEMON and I believe that Oikos has a lemon chiffon or meringue.
By kebmo [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 23:33 other posts 
I mix 325g of a any flavour of Source yogurt with Oatmeal Crisp cereal and blueberries for breakfast every morning. I've been doing that for about three years.
By #526776 06,Jun,18 07:02
Siggi’s ~ Mixed Berry!! It’s delicious
By #551482 06,Jun,18 14:31
I like "natural" ie unflavoured yoghurt with that yummy crunchy muesli stuff in it. Mmmm.
By #358797 06,Jun,18 15:16
Call me juvenile, but those cotton candy go-gurts are absolutely amazing, especially when smeared on a blueberry muffin.
By 2nice [Ignore] 06,Jun,18 15:24 other posts 
What?
By #358797 06,Jun,18 15:35
They're yogurt tube things... I get them for my daughters lunchbox. Right now she has paw patrol and Spongebob ones....

By bella! [Ignore] 06,Jun,18 02:26 other posts 
The YOUR MOST VIEWED PICTURE 😁 contest needs only 7 more participants to reach 100 entries. C'mon, if you haven't entered, you still have time and it only costs 15 points to join.

/contest.php?id=268

By #539433 04,Jun,18 23:28
Any Female Pictures That's Not Lix Or Countrycoupe by AndreaAsian,..... what the hell why is this? a Game is a Game
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 00:30 other posts 
Of course, a game is a game and should be an option for anyone meeting the criteria established. Unfortunately, the creator of the contest most likely feels that she and/or any other SYC member does not stand a snowball's chance in hell of winning a contest when competing beside countrycouple54 or lix.
By #460385 05,Jun,18 07:51
That member has won a contest or two. Don't forget about sweetslit and footluvrsgirl. They are both doing very well in the new contest as well.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 10:48 other posts 
Yes, I am aware that both footluvrsgirl and sweetslit have done well in any of the contests that they chose to enter but the name of the contest that Jamie referred to clearly excluded two members, lix and countrycoupe.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 21:34 other posts 
Actually, I've looked at the stats on the contests, so to speak, and it would appear that lix has won 8 contests BUT for the most part, they are smaller in number. The "largest" contest she has won was with 20 participants.

countrycouple54 has won in excess of 12 contests, I say 12 because I can see 12 at this time, earlier wins have dropped off the contest page.

footluvrsgirl has won 4 contests BUT a couple of those contests had a staggering number of participants. There was one contest that had 35 participants and another with 48 participants.

sweetslit has won 3 contests.

And let's not forget to mention *TheWife+Hubby , they have won 2 contests that has 36 and 37 participants in them. Those are incredible wins!

By bella! [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 15:01 other posts 
WOW! There are 87 members that have already entered the YOUR MOST VIEWED PICTURE 😁 contest and with 2+ days to enter, I hope that it reaches the 100 members mark.

This is really going to be quite a contest and the winner is not only going to win a nice trophy from admin but, my guess, they will also receive a CRAZY AMOUNT OF POINTS, too!
By #460385 05,Jun,18 15:17
I'm just glad to see this new contest is finally getting back to normal. With the winner of "sexiest girl on this site". Thank goodness, I was wondering how long it would take.
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

Glad she entered a pic from 30 years ago.
By JustWill [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 18:47 other posts 
But she IS the sexiest girl on the site. Just ask her if you don't believe me...
By #460385 05,Jun,18 20:52

By admin [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 16:31 other posts 
From abuse reports that are not shown on the panel:

Type: Dangerous behavior
Member bella! Reported by UndisclosedMember at 03,Jun 16:16

Explanation: this member dosent have pictures of itself at all. only creates this picture contest which are all fake. take a look by your self. i dont wanna be on this site with this type of people.

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 17:53 other posts 
I am puzzled by why you have posted this. Is the allegation that bella! doesn't have photos of herself on her profile and that is dangerous behaviour? or is the dangerous behaviour creating photo contests which the undisclosed member thinks are fake?

Neither of these allegations qualify as dangerous behaviour.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 18:01 other posts 
Andthisisme, this is just a personal attack against me and their "REASON" is merely a reflection of their lack of creativity.

I'm sure that the "undisclosed member" was too stoopid to realize that their referral went directly to admin and unfortunately their posse would never have an opportunity to vote.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jun,18 03:05 other posts 
I did assume that the report was a petty personal attack.
By admin [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 19:23 other posts 
I posted it so that more people could see what ridiculous reports are submitted on a regular basis.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 04,Jun,18 03:04 other posts 
I did think was probably the reason but I just wanted clarification, thank you for your explanation.
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 17:54 other posts 
Well, my guess is the "undisclosed member" is some butthurt pussy that does not have 15 points in order to submit their picture. OR, some sad ass looking midget or amazon.

Hey, pussy, when I sponsor a contest I've also followed up with a blog stating that any member in need of points may contact me and I will help them with points. The same goes for you, you spineless little twat.
By #556372 05,Jun,18 18:42
I'm with you. These people are cowards. We (the normal perv's) have to ignore them. As you know, I have personal motives to butt heads with you, but, you are right

By #551324 05,Jun,18 07:54
A hot pic of my fiends hot wife and me. I was so lucky to pleasure her for differents hours. Thanks to my friend.

[deleted image]

By routemaster [Ignore] 05,Jun,18 05:27 other posts 
How on earth do you choose just TWO of all those delicious dicks to vote for in the uncut dicks photo contest? I eventually selected two but I felt like I wanted to vote for ALL of them!

By #460385 02,Jun,18 17:16
And let the Bullshit begin. So I guess the new antics of the Free Themed Contest is to just kick people out so you stand a better chance of winning. I knew it wouldn't take long to fuck up what started out as a good game.
By bella! [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 19:57 other posts 
What? Is that what you believe happened? Were you given a reason as to why you were booted?

I only booted one member out of a Free Theme Image Contest that I sponsored and that one person was booted because of personal reasons. That person had blacklisted me and I figured, what the heck would possess them to associate themselves with anything that a sociopath cunt created. It must have been a temporary lapse in good judgement, on their part.
By #460385 03,Jun,18 18:51
The contest was labeled as "Suckable Nipples" The wife entered a pic. She was kicked out and the reason was "you are not mature". So we guess it should have been labeled as "old gal's suckable nipples" Hell if we know
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 19:13 other posts 
So were you booted before the contest started? In your opinion, do you feel their actions were directed at you personally?
By #460385 03,Jun,18 19:31
I think we are taking it personally. Cause they did not kick out the 29 year old member who entered a pic.
By JustWill [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 20:11 other posts 
Never underestimate the craziness of people with serious self-esteem issues CC54.
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 02,Jun,18 22:59 other posts 
HUH? That don't make any sense. I can't see why anyone would be booted unless they put a pic in the wrong category. But I don't think that would be a cause to be booted.

I'll never win no matter what the category unless I'm the only one in there and then it would be embarrassing not to get any votes!
By kebmo [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 04:24 other posts 
So if I start one and boot everyone a few hours before the ten days is up of course I'll win!

I could start one called harriest pussy then two hours before the end boot everyone and add a photo of my big toe and win the contest.
By #556376 03,Jun,18 13:55
You would have to leave yourself and 4 others in. Or it won't start.
By #556376 03,Jun,18 13:59
It could be that some others want some glory i guess. You guys are the Golden State Warriors of the Free Themed Contest. (They always win for Non NBA fans). People are just jealous. Don't let it get to you!

By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 13:26 other posts 
Last week, a high school teacher, in Florida, drowned 2 raccoons and an opossum in front of his students. Apparently, the raccoon or raccoons killed a chicken "they" were raising and that is what prompted the teacher to undertake drowning of the wildlife in front of the students.....?????

only registered users can see external links

This week in Idaho, a high school teacher feeds a puppy to his snapping turtle.

WTF is going on in our schools?
By veryshyguy [Ignore] 03,Jun,18 14:16 other posts 
I try not to make sense of these things anymore. The hatred, the bigotry, the madness, and just and uncivilized behavior makes no sense. Everyone insists they are absolutely right and everyone else is wrong is insane.

What really is frightening is the drop off in those who are pursuing a higher education. If we are to continue to be competitive in the world's economies we have to be well educated. But what I see is that we are becoming more isolated and withdrawn from the world. This is not good for our future.

By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,18 09:44 other posts 
Question for mature you, when you have contemplated embarking on a serious or forever relationship, did you make it a point to discuss finances?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 29,May,18 16:38 other posts 
I assume you mean the state of each individuals finances at that time, rather than who will pay whay bills in the future.
Amazingly, nope we never did have that discussion, we just married 'blind'.
To be honest that never was an issue - even when we were sorting out the financial settlement for the divorce.
But then neither of us was hugely wealthy.
By #551482 29,May,18 16:48
No

But first marriage, meanwhile divorced. Together come whatever. Circumstances can and do Change on the rocky path through life.

If I were to be in a forever relationship again, I suppose i would discuss, but not in the sense to put up fences, more so that dearly beloved opposite sees the reality. But still, in for all. Maybe i´m just old-fashioned.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,18 17:55 other posts 
But what if your beloved that you entered into the relationship with had a mountain of financial debt that he/she brought to you. Do you feel that the love you share would be great enough to see you through?
By kebmo [Ignore] 29,May,18 19:18 other posts 
Oh, the love vs debt ratio. Yes, discuss finances when it gets serious. I'd do that before moving in together.
Being financial equals is very convenient because this doesn't become a problem. If you are the more secure, you might wonder if the other really loves YOU and if they are the more secure you might wonder if they think that there is an underlying reason to your love.
It's a bit easier if there is a financial difference but your ages are similar. If a younger person is with an older, wealthier person the older person would wonder if it's love or convenience... if they're smart.
And...if I were willing to take on that person's debt, I would also take over all finances because obviously they can't handle them.
By #551482 30,May,18 17:21
Love is for me a life Thing, debts are a daily Thing. Not that i´m a millionaire or such. Love doesn´t have the small print " depending on financial Status". But this is just my opinion. I don´t think when you go the whole roller coaster that you can selectively pick which parts you want and which parts you don´t. Just me saying...
By bella! [Ignore] 30,May,18 17:43 other posts 
I appreciate your honest response and I wonder how many other beautiful, wonderful, like minded people there out in the world similar to you.

I want to be as equally honest to you when I say that I learned many years ago, that I need not DEPEND on any person to define who I am or to take care of me. I am strong willed and I am independent. 100 years ago, it absolutely pissed me off me when I was getting up and going to work and my significant other was still in bed snoozing. I understood going into the relationship that he was on a medical disability and during that time, made use of an educational program offered because he injured himself at work....when it was all said and done, he could return into the work world, he had no ambition, as far as I was concerned, a drinking problem, too and in too much debt....BAM! YOU GOTTA GO!
By #551482 31,May,18 18:04
understand where you´re coming from, life is a roller coaster and (sooner or later found out the hard way) each of us are ourselves only and not defined by others or their Points of view. It´s like a small boat in the big sea, happy to have another on board but only as Long as they pull on the oars too
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 01,Jun,18 07:31 other posts 
That is a really good point and I really don't know the answer. I assume we are talking many thousands in you hypothesis. The honest answer is that I don't know how i would respond. However, if my partner did have a mountain of debt it would be hers not ours, and that very comment probably answers your question. I would not want to take on someone elses massive debt.
I do wonder though, if within a premarital financial discussion whether someone with huge debt would actually own up to it.
By 2nice [Ignore] 29,May,18 19:36 other posts 
Understandably, but emphatically, ...no.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,May,18 20:14 other posts 
Really, why not?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #740   #741   #742   #743   #744   #745   #746   #747   #748   #749  

Show your Genitals