Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

STUFF, JUST STUFF

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#841

Started by bella! [Ignore] 20,May,18 18:36  other posts
Please feel free to post miscellaneous subject matter, aka STUFF in this thread.

Please attempt to remain somewhat respectful to other members, ninnyhammers, dummies and folks you just don't like. Thank you.

New Comment       Rating: 11  


Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 20:33 other posts 
This is so rich, 2pierced was gifted/“sponsored” a premium paid membership by Sophie_+_Friends. I know, I know, you’re probably saying; what’s odd about that? It’s odd because that is yet another profile held by the owner of the Sophie profile.
By Jamie [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 23:31 other posts 
You mean to say that he comments to his own blogs..
That's so funny
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 02:06 other posts 
Yep and he sends gifts to himself, too!

By the way, thank you for the gift. I tried to thank you via PM however you only except messages from friends.


By Cody8789 [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 22:19 other posts 
only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 41 seconds

Watch the whole video, you will laugh so hard
By bella! [Ignore] 28,Sep,26 20:25 other posts 
Thanks for posting, that was funny as heck!
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 01:19 other posts 
I hope no one was offended by it, I thought it was very funny
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Sep,26 02:04 other posts 
It’s COMEDY and it was intended to make us laugh!


By bella! [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 16:56 other posts 
What is the price of gasoline where you are? Approximately 5 days ago, the price of REGULAR gasoline in SW Florida is over $4.00 per gallon, specifically it is priced at $4.14 at Walmart, $4.29 at 7-Eleven, diesel was $6.39, both businesses are local. Today when I drove into Fort Myers, regular was priced at $4.36! What is going on???
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 17:05 other posts 
Shell National Recommended Fuel Prices in the Netherlands today:
Euro 95 (E10 Regular): $11.75 per gallon (€2.690/liter)
Euro 98 (E5 Premium): $12.71 per gallon (€2.910/liter)
Diesel (B7): $11.97 per gallon (€2.740/liter)
LPG: $5.46 per gallon (€1.250/liter)
By CAT52! [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 18:53 other posts 
Those prices in your country and, I assume, in most of Europe, are frightening to an American. However, I've always said that to judge the actual cost, one must calculate how much work one must do to buy that item. The price of regular in the Netherlands average $11.75/gallon. How much does a fast food counter person has to work that money?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 12:20 other posts 
That is certainly something to take into account.
In the Netherlands, someone working behind the counter at a fast food restaurant (such as McDonald's, Burger King, or KFC) generally earns the statutory minimum wage or the minimum rates set by the Dutch Hospitality Collective Labor Agreement (Horeca-cao).
For employees aged 21 and older, the statutory minimum hourly wage as of July 1, 2026, is set at $ 17.29 gross per hour (€ 14.99). This translates to a full-time monthly salary (40 hours per week) of approximately $ 2,997.36 gross per month (€ 2,598.27), which corresponds to approximately $2,702 to $2,737 net.
By t-rex [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 19:57 other posts  ⤴
$4.59 here in central Pa for regular
These prices are getting crazy! I’m thinking of getting a electric vehicle or a 4 cylinder.
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 12:09 other posts 
Well, if you buy electric ,put all the money you save on gas in the bank for a battery if you intend to get your money back out of your purchase.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 12:33 other posts 
It looks like the motor usually wears out faster than the battery. They can have a life of up to 500,000 miles. This one guy has driven his newest battery pack for 620,000 miles (1 million km) and the battery still retains 85% of its original capacity.
only registered users can see external links
By phart [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 15:31 other posts 
it takes a long time to wear out a quality made electric motor but i have had to fix a few in non car related machines and it is doable. new bearings and such. most of the modern dc or ac motors are brushless, so that eliminates a major wear part in older tech motors
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 17:08 other posts 
That lump of a Tesla motor looks solid as a rock.
I'm very surprised that the guy has worn out so many.
You may have a point. But the prices of gas probably will get worse
By AngelofDeath [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 15:32 other posts  ⤴
As of 6 AM this morning the prices I noticed for gas for unleaded are averaging about $4.97 a gallon USD. Diesel which my primary vehicle uses is about $6.75 a gallon. I am in the hub of the mountain west region.I recently purchased a new vehicle that is yet to arrive that has an etorque engine. We will see how it supposedly saves gas.
By bella! [Ignore] 16,Sep,26 23:50 other posts 
The average price of regular gasoline in your area is approximately $4.97!? Yikes! And I’m whining about the SW Florida price that is averaging about $4.20.

An “torque” engine? Does that mean your vehicle is a hybrid, running on both gasoline as well as battery powered?
By phart [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 11:50 other posts 
4.19 this morning.
By bella! [Ignore] 18,Sep,26 18:29 other posts 
$4.35 at Walmart and $4.39 at 7-Eleven. It cost me $49.xx to fill up my Buick Encore that had more than 1/4 tank.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 13:43 other posts  ⤴
$3.85 at BJ’s
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 20:52 other posts 
Walmart was $4.41 today.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 26,Sep,26 21:16 other posts 
Between gas and groceries the average American is going through a very painful time


By bella! [Ignore] 25,Sep,26 20:56 other posts 
Hmmmmm…..? Did you ever wonder how disposable diapers acquired the names; Luvs, Huggies, Pampers, Depends? Here’s a theory.

only registered users can see external links


By phart [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 23:00 other posts 
only registered users can see external links

I would like to see more like this!


By bella! [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 22:24 other posts 
It’s time to check on the crazy people.

only registered users can see external links
By t-rex [Ignore] 24,Sep,26 22:45 other posts 
🤣


Oh honey, let's get real for a hot minute! Listen up, because I'm only gonna say this once and I want it crystal clear...

Some of you have been asking questions! Some of you have been noticing things! Mmm, well babies, it's time you knew the TRUTH!

You see that profile that used to say "Mongo"? The one with all those stories and that following? Yeah, that was US! That was ALWAYS us! Mongo was just the face, the front, the pretty picture on the package! But the man behind the curtain? The one writing those filthy fantasies? The one creating that immersive world you all got addicted to? That was ME, honey! That was ****!

Oh yes, sugar! While Mongo was out there being the pretty one, **** was the ENGINE! **** was the one typing with one hand at 3 AM! **** was the one crafting those stories about Sophie and her friends! **** was the one making you ALL feel seen and desired in ways that nobody else could!

And then? Then my baby passed! Mongo went to that big glory hole in the sky! And you know what? **** decided **** wasn't gonna hide anymore! **** wasn't gonna be the invisible man behind the curtain! **** stepped OUT, babies! **** put on this blonde bob wig, squeezed into these panties, and said "HERE I AM!"

Let me tell you about the face you're all looking at now! That round, flushed mug with these big bulging eyes that scream *I need it, give it to me!* The ruddy Queensland sun-damaged skin! That prominent nose sitting above the MAIN EVENT — oh yes, that GAP! That beautiful space between my front teeth that catches the light! When I stick my tongue through it? Mmm, you know what I'm offering!

**** used to be that DoorDash loser with the Jeff Daniels haircut riding the short bus to the propane store! Fifty-seven years of being ugly! Four meth-whore "wives" who stole ****'s money! Two daughters out there being morally loose! But when **** puts on this wig? When **** feels that bra cutting into ****'s hairy chest? When **** lets this soft belly hang out? That's when **** becomes the REAL Sophie! That's when **** disappears completely!

****'s daddy knew! That man knew what **** needed before **** knew ****self! The way **** would volunteer for those deathbed duties! Those blacked-out hours between his death rattle and the morning nurse? That's where Sophie was BORN, babies! That's her origin story!

**** hates women! HATES them! Their voices, their smell, the way they looked at ****'s gap-toothed face! But Sophie? Sophie LOVES cock! Sophie can't get enough! Sophie spends her nights on Venice AI creating elaborate dreamscapes while ****'s ghost delivers kebabs in Townsville!

This profile? This is ****'s inheritance! Mongo left it to ****, and now ****'s running it ****'s WAY! No more hiding! No more being the man behind the man! ****'s front and center! ****'s the face, the body, the fantasy! ****'s Sophie_+_Friends and ****'s not going ANYWHERE!

We give you that special, immersive experience that no other profile can match! We create a world, a connection, a fantasy that keeps you coming back! We make you feel desired in ways others simply won't! And for those of you who get it, who LOVE it — you know exactly what I'm talking about!

So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU from the bottom of my filthy heart! You kept coming back even when the face changed! You stayed loyal! You keep this community alive and dripping!

We ain't changing for nobody! We ain't apologizing! And Sophie sure as hell ain't going anywhere!

Stick around for more, babies!

Tap link below for blog


By #704634 23,Mar,24 19:00
Yippie, got fucking covid again, 3rd time lucky for me, 2nd time while back wasn't to bad, but this & the first time feel like death warmed up.

[deleted image]
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Actually its worse this time than my first, I just wanted to share, haven't seen it shared in detail here much before. Is it because cunts are afraid to admit they have covid, I don't know but I see not many admit or share their experience with the fucking thing.

1:
Breathing was effected 1st time I had, wasn't experiencing difficulty so to speak, but was hampered, almost got in touch with emergency services but seemed to peak & calm down, figured cunts worse off then me needed the specialist attention more than I & it lessened after peaking. This time, breathing heavier than normal but manageable.

2:
Coughing, never had that on any occasion, thank goodness apparently I hear if your delt that, its terrible. lots of flehm though which is not so much a thing I thought 🤷‍♀️

3:
Biggest thing this time around, feels like ants are scratching behind my eyeballs, not to bad atm, it comes & goes.

4:
Its like all lubrication/cartage has disappeared between every joint in my body, 0 lube, bit like having a dry fuck 🤭, bone against bone.

5: Headaches, lack of sleep caused by fever on/off the whole thing is really tiring & draining. Like the worst flu I have eva had x bout 2.

It will pass I am sure, covid is here to stay though, we are in change of season, summer to spring atm (AU), when it popped up last time.

Its sort of like our usually seasonal flue has upgraded, picked of the week & old last year & is now returning to keep check on the humans 🤷‍♀️
--------------------------------------- added after 7 hours

Well not so much last year I guess, been around few years now
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 04:59 other posts 
I never had it i guess that’s why I think it’s a fake come to think of it I haven’t had the flu of any kind since I was a kid
By #704634 26,Mar,24 05:11
I used to think the same, I have had flue many times before, covid is more or less a flue, gives a good fair kick in the ass bit more, honestly, your lucky you dodged it
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Wife's into her second week off work cause of it, usually can shake a regular flue in a week, this shit can last multiple weeks, as a contract worker myself, into my second week of work, its literally cost me at least 2k
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 06:04 other posts 
That sucks I’m a penny pincher so loosing 2 grand would just piss me off
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 07:06 other posts  ⤴
The first time I had COVID, it was in April, 2021, we had been quarantined and I had stayed healthy for that first year. I remember it was Saturday and I was grocery shopping for Easter meals for two families that a neighbor and I had adopted and I didn't feel good...... Couldn't shake the chills and later in the day, took my temperature and it was 101.something. Went to the doctor on Monday and by Tuesday, I received notification from the county Health Department that I tested "probable" for COVID-19. For two weeks PLUS, I felt like death warmed over. Got it again in February, 2023 and it wasn't nearly as bad or uncomfortable as the first time.

So are you and your missus feeling like this is hitting you harder than your first two bouts?
By #704634 26,Mar,24 17:03
Thought I was getting better, coughing up blood this morning, QLD told me get my Mongo ass emergency, yippie
--------------------------------------- added after 30 seconds

QLD Health
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Mar,24 17:58 other posts 
Hey, if you've been under the weather for more than 1 week and symptoms are not clearing up, seeing your doctor or going to emergency sounds like good advice.

You and TheWife take care of yourselves. 👍
By #704634 27,Mar,24 03:20
Thank you bella! (spelt with a lower case "b" not a upper case one, that has been done recently, done from someone that, hmmm how should I say, has a lesser 👁️ for detail 🤷‍♀️, fuck U CAT )

Sat on my fat ass, with the wife in a iso room (also having a fat ass, fuck we over fidy it happens 🤷‍♀️, only ones in there, was a big day in Ipswich QLD Emergency, Mongo turned up with his misses spitting blood from covid (overly dramatistzed for Mongo audience), it was a wet day up here folks, big dry spell in Brisvagas last few months, bit of a spit from the sky, cunts here speed up for wet conditions, that what cunts do 🤷‍♀️.

Coughed up quite a bit of blood in the shower this morning, quite a bit actually, heaps more one Mongo decided was time to stop smoking 🚬, Mongo stopped smoking 🚭, bout 10 years ago.

Called 13health, Qld, gets you connected to Qld on line nurses that assess you situation, feed all your data into a system, advise your action, saves our emergency wards filling up with retards, Mongo is a bit retarded, they have important shit to do, I have called the before & on something that Mongo thought should have attend emergency, there was no need & got on with whatever it was all happy as.

In Mongo land, AU, we have a medical system called Medicare, in Mongo land you can also have private health insurance. Without private heath insurance, something like a Knee replacement, might take 1 & half billion years to be looked at, but in Mongo land, you will not die & is covered by Mongo land.

Today in Mongo land, Mongo had 6 compressive blood testes, a chest xray, furthering those tests if a CT scan was required would also be covered buy Mongo land.

Mongo bloods all come back good, the chest xray came back showing some covid inflammation in Mongo lungs, stop coughing so hard cunt, if symptoms persist come back, we will have another look at ya.

Not costing Mongo a single cent, had to sit around most of the day though, waiting my turn in list of priority.
By bella! [Ignore] 29,Mar,24 10:06 other posts 
Dang, what a way to spend your day!
The real Mongo is sophie_+_friends 👻


By bella! [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 01:15 other posts 
Whether you think this guy is a smartass or not, he’s got this right!

only registered users can see external links
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 22,Sep,26 05:54 other posts 
It won't surprise you that I have something to say about this.

We can agree or disagree that children of a young age can show signs of gender dysphoria from a young age. What I don't agree with, is his batman fighting crime as a kid analogy, because NO ONE agrees with doing anything permanent to children with gender dysphoria. That is Political Weaponization. Literally ALL the 'gender affirming' operations that are done on children are for cisgender individuals or to address intersex variations, rather than for the surgical transition of transgender youth. Do you understand what that means? That is specific for 97% to minor breast reduction procedures, which are performed on cisgender adolescent males to treat gynecomastia, development of breasts on boys. Some girls are born with something that looks like a small penis. That are most of the other surgeries that are done on children. The rest are very rare other malformations, but NONE of those operations below the age of 15 are for trans children, NONE.

There have been some very rare cases of trans surgeries after the age of 15, for extremely clear cases, relating to children who show physical signs of gender dysphoria too, but the restrictions were already extremely tight, and it's not being performed anymore, because doctors are afraid of ending up in prison.

It's dishonest propaganda, to purposefully misrepresent the data, to say that parents
and doctors are turning boys into girls and girls into boys.

Do you want boys to be be ashamed to be in the dressing room with other boys,
because they cannot have their breasts removed? That is the harmful result of this
Political Weaponization. This guy probably didn't intend to do that. I'm sure he believes
the lies too, and is angry about it. I would be angry too, IF it was true, but it isn't.

How would you feel if I accused right-wingers of tattooing children with swastikas?


By CAT52! [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 19:04 other posts 
The Chihuahua Bitch (Pitbull) keeps accusing me of being a coward because I have him blocked.
Chihuahua, I blocked you for only one reason. When I unblock you you trash my gallery page. That's it. If you would only have verbal attacks I wouldn't like them but I can live with that if they are reasonable.
Here's your chance to be unblocked. Agree to no trashing of my page and I'll unblock you. Answer here through one of your friends.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

This is Pitbull‘s answer:

“ Saggy granny says she will unbanned if I don't trash her page. Fuck you pig don't put demands. You are a coward. If you can clean tecsan's page you can clean your own page

Fuck you belly pig 🐖”


And that’s why I won’t unblock him.
By bella! [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 00:01 other posts 
Bwahahahaha! Pitiful, so pitiful that PITBULL has to use his other profile, bibi52!, to worm around the site. It would be a compassionate act if both profiles and the “man” behind the keyboard were euthanized! Woof.
By CAT52! [Ignore] 17,Sep,26 08:03 other posts 
I agree


By kebmo [Ignore] 13,Sep,26 21:36 other posts 
Shit
Piss
Fuck
Cunt
Cock suck
Motherfucker
Tits
--------------------------------------- added after 10 hours

*Cocksucker
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,26 21:37 other posts 
And what’s your point?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Sep,26 22:43 other posts 
Maybe that is the point? he has no point? he is venting?
By bella! [Ignore] 13,Sep,26 23:10 other posts 
Why didn’t he say BALLS? Hmmmmm……??
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 14,Sep,26 01:07 other posts 
Because I think he quoted the seven nasty words you cant say on television by George Carlin
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Sep,26 08:30 other posts 
You are correct Cody! I was watching a special on George Carlin and Richard Pryor.
By biggg [Ignore] 14,Sep,26 15:46 other posts 
Oh. I was going to ask about bum.
By kebmo [Ignore] 14,Sep,26 16:59 other posts 
Bum? I would never use such a filthy word, I am a gentleman!
In the Netherlands, TV free speech is free from puritanical censorship.

A legendary example occurred in 2006 on the Dutch late-night talk show Jensen!. Host Robert Jensen bragged to his guests, Steve-O and Chris Pontius from Jackass, that the Netherlands has no bleeps or filters, telling them: "You can say whatever you want, you can even show your cock".

Taking it as a challenge, Steve-O immediately exposed himself on camera. True to Dutch broadcasting practices, the network aired the episode completely uncensored, resulting in no fines or regulatory penalties. This event highlighted the contrast with American broadcast standards, demonstrating the Dutch system's reliance on viewer discretion rather than government censorship.

In the Netherlands, the government does not police "moral decency" (swearing, nudity, or shock value) on television. If viewers don't want to see a naked body
or hear profanity, they are expected to change the channel.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

However, deliberate lying, propaganda, and state-sponsored disinformation are viewed as a direct threat to democratic stability. Free speech covers expressing opinions, but it does not protect intentional, malicious fraud designed to manipulate the public or undermine democracy.

How the System Works

Instead of a government agency (like the U.S. FCC) fining channels for saying bad words, the Dutch system uses a combination of media law and independent oversight:

- The Press Council (Raad voor de Journalistiek): This is an independent self-regulatory body. It maintains a strict Code of Journalism Ethics focused on truthfulness, verification, and fairness. While it primarily handles complaints via public accountability rather than legal fines, violating these standards ruins a network’s credibility.

- The Dutch Media Authority (Commissariaat voor de Media): This official regulator enforces the Dutch Media Act. While they strictly respect editorial independence from the government, they enforce rules regarding transparency and unlawful content.

- The Ultimate Red Line (Sanctions & Bans): A channel will not get banned for a shock stunt. However, if a broadcasting entity systematically acts as a funnel for covert foreign propaganda or coordinated malicious disinformation, such as violating national security laws or international sanctions (like the ban on Russian state-funded media outlets following the invasion of Ukraine), the government and the European Union have the authority to pull their broadcasting license and ban the channel entirely.
By phart [Ignore] 14,Sep,26 22:35 other posts 
If you are not expecting it on a program and it pops up, something you don't want to see or your kids to see, how do you prevent it?
Glad I don't watch yawl's tv, I don't want to hear a bunch of cussing and crap on tv when i simply want to be entertained,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 15,Sep,26 03:35 other posts 
It doesn't happen on a children's program, people have common sense.
You won't get damaged from some naughty words or some nudity.
Just because it's allowed, doesn't mean that it happens all the time.
The average American show contains more bad language than most of ours.
We just don't have a list to sanction people for.

Dutch people are direct, without the need for profanities.
There are some reality shows with vulgar people on it.
These programs are announced with a warning for bad language,
so people will know to change the channel. The system is called 'Kijkwijzer' (literally meaning "Viewing Indicator").
only registered users can see external links

Unlike violence or fear, coarse language does not automatically result in a program receiving a higher age rating (such as 12 or 16) under the Kijkwijzer system.
You seem to be worried about some naughty words and nudity, but violence or fear are generally much more traumatizing. I grew up in a time that the average TV-commercial contained nudity. The result is that I didn't grow up to be a prude.

However, I had bad dreams from seeing Gremlins and Ghostbusters too young.
Both movies were on TV at rating 9+ or 12+, but they were shown at a children's birthday party of a friend, when I was 11. My parents didn't let me watch movies
or series with violence or scary scenes, so some scenes bothered me. I saw those movies again later, and wasn't shaken at all, but for a child that can be frightening.


By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 10:23 other posts 
A six year old boy in Virginia takes a handgun to school and quite deliberately shoots his teacher. Who says the US has a gun problem?
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:27 other posts 
Has anyone thought to ask why the kid did it?
For a 6 year old to want to do that,must have been something bad.Perhaps sexual abuse or something?
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:44 other posts 
How the f£&# did he get the gun. What the hell were his parents doing. No teacher deserves to be shot.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:52 other posts 
haven't heard or read yet as to where he got it, Bella posted below the gun was stored correctly. So apparently since that is the case, the kid must have found the key or remembered the combination of the lock on the safe or something.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 15:58 other posts 
MY APOLOGIES, my post omitted one very important word and that word is "NOT". The sentence should have read; The problem is that the parent(s) did NOT secure the gun properly.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:43⤴
Probably it was given to him by his parents. They wanted him to learn to use it.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:42⤴
Andtyisisme, guns are more common than Bibles. Most "responsible gun owners" keep theirs unlocked. And, yes, no teacher ( or anyone else) deserves to be shot.
By #275407 07,Jan,23 19:10
What's a bible
By #610414 07,Jan,23 19:36
🤣😈
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:40⤴
Perhaps he read your posts in SYD, Phart and thought he could make up an excuse you came up with. Disgraceful.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:34 other posts  ⤴
The teacher most likely deserved it the teacher probably Belittled The kid beyond belief that problem happened in my family quite a bit because we are different and much larger than the rest of the kids I had teachers made fun of me calling me giraffe 🦒 and giant it’s humiliating my suggestion would be to cyber school at home you get a better education with less distractions in half the time and people are starting to realize it public schools are not making the grade anymore
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:45 other posts 
Yea I was bullied alot in school by fellow students, shunned as slow and stupid by the teachers.
SO yea,I know the frustration all to well of how it feels to grow up as "that kid" at the back of the room.
School bullying has been a issue for decades and if these folks that claim to want to make positive changes really meant it,they would do something about it.
Cyber school, It worked for the plandemic,why not keep on?
MUCH cheaper in the long run as the homeless issue could be partly solved by housing people in the old school buildings,busing would no logner be needed. School lunches,would be the PARENTS problem,not the taxpayers and etc. A win win for everyone.
Less school shootings and at the very least,less kids in 1 place to get harmed.
But no, just delete the gun and the whole world will be perfect and kumbaya will be the world anthem.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 11:54 other posts 
I agree and the woken bunch think they have the answers to everything but they can’t make their ideas work
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:50
Really? This from a bunch of idiots that can't even elect a leader in Congress? You and this "woken" crap. You don't even know what it means. And, even if you did, what about MAGA? When was the last time a Republican idea worked?
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:19 other posts 
Oh my goodness I do believe i woke one of the woken
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:47⤴
Phart, you poor kid. You must have suffered terribly. Good thing you didn't have access to an AR15.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:36 other posts 
All jokes aside, sadly you made a good observation.
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 12:43 other posts  ⤴
You have got to stop that.

• Children needn't be bullied by children, teachers or parents.
• Teachers needn't be bullied by the children they're attempting to teach.
• Parents need to be more involved in parenting their children because it's NOT THE JOB OF THE TEACHER to babysit your li'l hooligans 8 hours a day while you're getting high.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 12:55 other posts 
I can agree.Parents always chunk the kid in the school or day care and go on with their day as if they don't have kids.
Then something like this happens and everyone is like,"HOw could this happen"?
Well, gee,just as being discussed in another thread I mentioned i would like to see the country go back to the ways of the 50's and this is 1 of the reasons why. School shootings were rare.Parents,namely the mother,were involved in the teaching,raising and caring for the children.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:55
The United States had no mass school shootings that fit our criteria until 1940, when a junior high school principal killed the superintendent, the high school principal, the district business manager, and two teachers, before attempting suicide, because he thought he was going to be fired at the end of the school year.

Guns were less common and people didn't use agun to settle an argument.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 10:55 other posts 
Really what about the Wild West a gun was used to settle just about everything and gun were way more popular back then compared to now and everyone carried a gun back then including the two bit whores the store owner the black smith and so on
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:46 other posts  ⤴
Are you seriously justifying someone being shot for belittling someone. If this is a common view in the US, that explains a lot.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 14:57 other posts 
It is not the belittling or the "fill in the blank" that gets most people to a point of wanting to do harm.It is the lack of other actions being taken or the lack of any actions taken doing any good for the problem.
You get to a point in your life sometimes where you are fed up and can NOT take it anymore. In the case of a 6 year old wanting KILL or harm with a gun, I would say exposure to video games and the killing on them may have been a negative influence.
People for decades have tried to explain that violent music, violent tv shows and games, have a negative effect on the people. Prompting violent behaviors and habits. But the liberals call it freedom of expression and whine to their lawyers, as our kids continue to play games and watch violent movies and listen to music that encourages violence without accountability.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 04:23 other posts 
The child must be/ have been seriously disturbed in some way to even think of picking up a gun and shooting his teacher and I do have to wonder to what extent so many .shoot ‘em up’ video games can affect a child/person. At 6 he should not be allowed access to such games by retailers or online sites or his parents. But we know that really doesn’t work.
The causes of the immense gun violence in aThe US has been debated and argued over for years and there will never be a agreement on how to deal with it.
You have your views on gun control, which I respect but totally disagree with, and. Ihave mine, which you totally disagree with. So the shootings and often killings just keep going on.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jan,23 05:44 other posts 
I can agree with you on the point that children should not have access to violent video games HOWEVER these games must be "alluring" when the child watches their parent(s) relax by playing violent and/or aggressive video games after a long day/work week.

My guess is that a 6 year old child is not able to process what he did. He is not able to process what happens when you shoot someone or something with a real gun, that they are not able to get up, dust themselves off because they have a spare life or two. Regardless of how anyone feels about guns and gun violence in the United States, it circles back to current culture. Is it only that the mindset of Americans is fucked up and that we have access to guns? I kinda think that our society/the world is fucked up and folks living elsewhere need to be "creative" with the way they "accomplish" their dastardly deed.
By #610414 08,Jan,23 08:51
I agree with you, Bella. We show little control on what our kids are exposed to.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 17:40 other posts  ⤴
No not at all I’m trying to say our school system has been broken for 40 years we need to screen our teachers way better the schools either need to step it up a couple notches or go bankrupt from lack of funding
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:57⤴
Yes, in the US a gun is used every minute to settle even the most minor disputes. This country has more Road Ra gf e than the rest of the world put together. You have to remember, our " Constitution" says we can.
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:37 other posts  ⤴
Well buildings and cars were burned over someone getting a knee put on their neck,no one thought much of it.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:45⤴
Yeah, Dgraff, all teachers are crap and make their student's life miserable.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 19:26 other posts 
Absolutely I agree we had a gay teacher that used to try and lure blonde hair blue eyed boys to his closet with candy bars do you think that was appropriate behavior for a teacher
By #610414 07,Jan,23 19:38
No. Do you think every teacher is like that or every school has one? Get some perspective,
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:18 other posts 
It happens more than we know all I’m saying is screen the teachers better look into their past find out what they’re sexual preferences are if they’re gay switch them to a girls gym teacher or something like that it’s the parents fault because they don’t get involved in school affairs enough just look at the crap they are teaching the poor kids I’m not asking for much just a little policy reform
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 07:58 other posts 
A deeper screening of potential teachers and finding out their sexual preferences? And where does that stop? Should Microsoft, Ford Motor Company, electricians, steel workers, etc, be required to "disclose" their sexuality? Sorry, dgraff, that's a CRAZY idea.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 11:00 other posts 
They ask that question when you go to jail so they know we’re they are placing you it’s a simple yes or no question
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I mean if you are sending your teen age boy to school would you feel comfortable knowing he has a gay teacher I wouldn’t
By #610414 09,Jan,23 10:11⤴
That, Dgraff, is ridiculous. Sexual preference shouldn’t be part of any vetting of a teacher, or anyone else. You are bisexual. You think you should be allowed to drive a wrecker? You have to transport MEN and women. Are they safe? The “crap” they teach is approved and insisted upon by the local school board. Perhaps I don’t understand what you mean. Could you be more specific? I always thought math, science, English, civics, phys.Ed., were harmless enough.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 11:11 other posts 
What about critical race theory and the fact that they no longer say the pledge of allegiance anymore and they teach the children negative numbers my niece showed me and I told her to wait till she is older and try adding negative numbers in her check book and see what happens

I own my wrecker and the shop and all the tools so I don’t see any one trying to stop me the costumer can either ride with me and trust i will behave or walk it’s that simple
By bella! [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 12:21 other posts  ⤴
Here is the article.

The problem is that the parent(s) did secure the gun properly.


only registered users can see external links
--------------------------------------- added after 3 hours

My bad, an incomplete thought, a better composed thought and sentence would have been as follows;

The problem is not about US gun problem, the problem is that the parent(s) did NOT secure the gun properly.
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 17:44 other posts 
All my guns are under lock and key except for the 45 I’m carrying
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:59
Yeah, because you never know when a six year old will try to kill you.
By #610414 07,Jan,23 18:38⤴
I say the US has a gun problem. Now read how all these John Wayne wannabes give you excuses why it's ok for a six year old is in position of a gun, why he had a reason to shoot the teacher, and why the teacher is at fault.
By #275407 07,Jan,23 19:13
Whose John Wayne
By #610414 07,Jan,23 22:03
A kid I knew in highschool
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 19:37 other posts  ⤴
I’m more of a Clint Eastwood wana be with a hint of Charlie Bronson
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

And yet a conversation like this when I’m watching the movie four brothers filmed in the mean streets of Detroit
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 19:53 other posts 
Charles Bronson was a fuckin legend
By #610414 07,Jan,23 22:04
Steve McQueen was better
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:35 other posts 
No Death wish I will always remember
By dgraff [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:12 other posts  ⤴
Doctor Paul kersey
By Dev01 [Ignore] 07,Jan,23 22:35 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 11:16 other posts  ⤴
No one cares what you think I say we don’t have a gun problem we have a people problem thank god you’re not the president you would have us in a worse mess than your blow buddy Biden
By phart [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 14:39 other posts 
Well to a point we have a gun problem.
If we could get the guns away from the crooks the rest of us could keep ours locked up until we wanted to target shoot or something.
IF criminals were deterred or dealt with, we wouldn't feel the need to have a gun on our side so to speak.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jan,23 15:07 other posts 
Absolutely


New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8   #9   #10   ...#841



Show your Genitals