She'll Beg You For More!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

QUESTIONABLE STUFF 😵‍💫

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #32

Pages:  #1... #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35  

Started by bella! [Ignore] 13,Aug,23 07:15  other posts
This thread is for questionable content. WHY? Just because! I am someone who enjoys the Hodge Twins. YEP, the Hodge Twins. They probably make the hairs on the back of a WOKE person stand straight up! Anyway.....

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 12:05 other posts 
My 85 year old "uncle" passed away Monday, August 21 after two months of CLUSTERFUCK doctor/medical care. On June 19, 2023, yes, that's the day my mother passed away in 2020, he went to urgent care because he had a pronounced amount of blood in his urine. His problems were beyond anything they could do and suggested that he go immediately to the hospital, which he did via ambulance. He was in the hospital about 10 days and was transferred to a rehab center because he now he had difficulty walking. He was in rehab approximately 17 days and then released to come home. On July 15, he came home and I was there to assist him in simple meal preparation, shuttling him to 2 doctor's appointments as well as overseeing that he continued to build strength. Heck, it's odd that on June 19, he was able to drive himself and walk into an urgent care and in 27-ish days he is unable to do either! Just an f.y.i., while in Ascension St. John Hospital, he was treated for malnutrition and dehydration.

I picked him up from rehab on Saturday, July 15 and he was home until Friday, July 21, when he demanded that I take him to McLaren Macomb Hospital's ER because once again, there was blood in his urine. That hospital determined that his one kidney, that's right, one of his kidneys was removed in 2019 because it was cancerous, was now failing. His nephrologist talked to him regarding dialysis however the son wanted him to come home with hospice care. My uncle wanted to live and chose dialysis. He spent 17 days in the hospital having dialysis every M-W-F and in the evening of Monday, August 7, he was transferred via ambulance to a rehab facility. He had dialysis that Wednesday and Friday, went to dialysis the following Monday but was unable to complete dialysis because his permanent "tunnel port" was clogged. On Tuesday, he was taken to another doctor to unclog his port, on Wednesday morning he went to dialysis but "complained" upon his return about being cold. He was running a 102 degree temperature yet rehab sent in their therapists to get him up and get him moving. Yeah, an 85 year old man that's running a temperature of 102 is really going to want to walk and put some time in on the recumbent bike! By Thursday, he said he wanted to die and on Friday he signed paperwork for DNR. Since insurance and Medicare would no longer pay, it was quickly determined that Monday he would be transported home with hospice care. Hospice care came in to see him on that Friday and said they would order oxygen, a wheelchair, a hoyer lift, a special mattress pad to aid in better circulation of his legs and bedside table as well as all the other incidentals needed for caring for someone at the end of their life.

So no deliveries of above stuff Friday, Saturday, Sunday and here it is Monday and still no stuff/supplies. So the ambulance has him home at approximately 10:30 Monday morning but can't bring him in because he doesn't have his delivery of oxygen so on the driveway he sits until almost noon. Th
A hospice care worker picks up an oxygenator from the nearby rehab center that he was discharged from and he was able to be brought into the house and put into bed.

We are still waiting on the table, wheelchair, mattress pad and hover lift but at least he's in his house no longer in a "holding pattern" on his driveway! A nurse comes and shortly behind her comes all the above "stuff". I held off making up his hospital bed because I was missing the special mattress pad so now it was delivered so now we got to get him out of bed and that's where the hover lift is needed! We got to get the sling under his body which requires that he assist by rolling from one side to the other so we we can stuff it under him. Job done and now we have to lift him. This hoyer lift isn't automatic, no, it's manual and best as I can describe it, it is similar to a car jack. The nurse gets him jacked up from bed, placed in the wheelchair that was too small (he was a 6'1" man and the chair they ordered was not deep enough for him) the mattress pad is on the bed and luckily, the deliver driver has an electric air pump that inflated the pad within a few minutes so now is the time he can be lowered into bed. That's done and the nurse moves on to show me how to give the medication that he was sent home with. I notice that he does not seem to be moving so I go over to his bed, don't detect any movement but believe I feel a faint pulse and let the nurse know. She comes with her stethoscope and determined that he died.

It's rather sad and my opinion that the last 2 months of his life had nothing but incompetence and the last three hours of his life he did not receive the dignity that he deserved!
--------------------------------------- added after 8 hours

My apologies as there are many typos in my above post! Please note auto correct/spellchecker continued to change hoyer lift to hover lift and apparently I didn't notice it.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 18:12 other posts 
Damn that is a mess. It is sad your uncle went in such a sad way. Dumped basically. Hospice is not what it is cracked up to be.
No one will ever convince me that obama care or it's mindset has not infiltrated our health care system and redesigned it to fuck over the old people.
They can't work and pay little in taxes and require services and so forth, the so called health care system dumps them.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 21:34 other posts 
Yep, there was absolutely no dignity afforded to him and the kicker was, his son had the local funeral home pick up the body and he was off for cremation in a nasty tee shirt and a diaper. The son, had the following posted in the obituary; "A private family service has been held." BULLSHIT! There was no service public or private and there are no plans for a "celebration of life" service in the future. On Wednesday, the son was in his house tossing out clothes, toiletries and personal items. Death brings out the worst in people.
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 21:50 other posts 
Yep,a total stranger would have been more respectful. Family members are that way sometimes.
By biggg [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 17:29 other posts 
Dear Bella, so sorry for your loss and the difficult times you have been through.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 18:32 other posts 

I am sorry for your loss Bella
By sherryann [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 20:48 other posts 
I'm sorry bella! that's sad and I know all too well how our elders are treated. I had experienced similar issues with older loved ones and found out they don't give a dam about older people. It truly is sad. I'm sorry your uncle was treated like that.
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 21:04 other posts 
Thank you, sherryann!
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 21:04 other posts 
Thank you and thank you for you know what. I've been absent from the site for basically one solid month and really just returned today. Yep, just returned today and the site mongoloid wants to start his shit with me!
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 21:51 other posts 
Just don't pay the mongo any attention, they feed on it
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 13:24 other posts 
Thank you, Skittles.
By BirdDog [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 23:54 other posts 
Sorry for your loss and how he was treated, bella! Very disturbing and heart breaking.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 13:22 other posts 
Thank you, BirdDog!
By BirdDog [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 22:15 other posts 
🤗
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 08:21 other posts 
So sorry for your loss Bella
Our health care system is broken and has been for many years and no one seems to give a damn
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 08:43 other posts 
Our healthcare isn't the only thing broken don't forget to include the sorry ass people that don't want to work OR work too hard because they're not paid "enough" in that mix! As far as I'm concerned, the entire WORLD is broken, aka fucked up! That's just my two cents.....
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 12:25 other posts 
You are correct .And sadly, not enough people understand this yet to save anything. By the time people realize they can't ALL sit at home and draw a check, the country will be in shambles.
THis is not the America I grew up in, nor is it a America I want to grow old in. Wouldn't surprise me at all to see a black van pull on my 70th birthday to haul my ass to the gas chamber because i am to old.
By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 12:57 other posts 
Sorry for your loss Bella!
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 13:22 other posts 
Thank you, Jamie!
By Jamie [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 13:24 other posts 
Your welcome
By #681164 27,Aug,23 07:19
Ms bella!, my condolences. It's hard to watch a loved one progress to that final moment, but knowing that the level of professional care is below parr and, possibly, hastened the end, is heartbreaking. His son should complain to the appropriate regulatory agencies and, maybe, seek a monetary solution. It won't help your uncle, but, loss of money helps to grease the wheels of change. Again, Candy and I are sorry for your loss.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

I just read your following post about your uncle's son. Forget what I advised. Some people are heartless.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,23 17:10 other posts 
Thank you. The son can kick rocks as far as I'm concerned, he is "playing" the part well. People, ie Mort's neighbors, Mort's friends, even the lawn care guy expressed condolences however I spent the last 2 months with Mort knowing in my heart that his son looked at him as a burden and even expressing to his father that he wanted him to forget about dialysis and just come home with hospice care.
By #610414 27,Aug,23 11:48
My condolences, Bella!. It's shameful how they treat the old and the terminals sick.
By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,23 17:11 other posts 
Thank you.

By bella! [Ignore] 27,Aug,23 01:54 other posts 
Priest warning to the world about Donald Trump, 2024.

only registered users can see external links

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 03:22 other posts 
President Biden's recent visit to Hawaii....

By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 05:24 other posts 
More blunders from a senile old man again at least the people gave him a warm welcome they must have been his fan club
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 11:28 other posts 
Are you implying that Donald Trump mental faculties are 100% ?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 17:24 other posts 
Not at all he’s way too old to we need a young man it’s time for the old farts to step aside and let the young people figure things out
Ron Desantis is the man
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 07:25 other posts 
I am surprised he didn't bring his beach towel .And of all things, where is obama during all this? He claims to be from there right?
And 1 page I read mentioned Opra Winfrey owning a bunch of land near what burned, theory was she was wanting to buy more land and couldn't so burned it?
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 17:28 other posts 
Oprah Winfrey is in jail right now for possession of drugs they lifted her dress 👗 and found 20 lbs of crack
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 18:07 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 13:55 other posts 
Did you notice in the initial clip the various Islanders greeting the Presidential motorcade with the Presidential one finger salute? 🖕
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 17:10 other posts 
LOVE IT!
By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 20:13 other posts 

By phart [Ignore] 22,Aug,23 13:12 other posts 
This is short and funny as hell, because it shows the hypocrisy of the liberal mind.
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 14:15 other posts 
All are welcome, just not at my house!

By phart [Ignore] 24,Aug,23 17:10 other posts 
I wonder who will be held accountable for the power lines having trees so close?

When will these greenie weenies ever learn you can't have trees growing close to power lines?
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 13:49 other posts 
This might be an instance that one would ask, which came first, the chicken or the egg? Were the power lines there first and trees planted OR were the trees there first and the power lines added?

In my community, trees have been there and power lines added after the fact. Yep, and DTE comes and hacks those trees all in the name of progress!

By phart [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 12:33 other posts 
The fellow that wrote the song, "rich men north of richmand" ,tells us his story in a letter.
WOW, real,
By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 13:40 other posts 
Both videos were excellent however I felt the second video was more powerful! Seeing and hearing "Oliver Anthony" speak from his heart was quite impactful!

By bella! [Ignore] 26,Aug,23 08:06 other posts 
The Hodge Twins aka Conservative Twins aka Patriot Twins uploaded a short that the dubbed as N*GGANOMICS. Watch and you will soon see "why".

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 02:06 other posts 
Wagner Group leader Yevgeny Prigozhin was "likely" killed in a plane crash along with 9 others near Kuzhenkino, Russia, on Wednesday..... What are your thoughts on the plane crash?

By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 07:23 other posts 
The way the plane fell from the sky like a snow flake tells me a bomb went off and ruined the plane to kill all aboard.
Just goes to show,beware if putin forgives you for starting a coo
By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 09:51 other posts 
"Yevgeny Prigozhin is just the latest: A list of Putin's dead critics"

By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 21:55 other posts 
Alot of similarity's with the "clinton list".
People dieing in car wrecks that made no sense, hanging themselves in plain sight of security cameras, the list goes on. Putin is capable of much worse because he doesn't have to hide it as much.
By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 11:25 other posts 
There is going to be an investigation into the crash, which undoubtedly will find that the state played no part in this. However, we, and indeed the Russian people, know who caused this. Which is the point, to make sure that Russians understand the price for stepping out of line.
So many critics of Putin have accidentally fallen to the deaths from from hotel windows. That might have been hard to believe this time.

By bella! [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 09:49 other posts 
The day Donald Trump became 'inmate P01135809'

By Andthisisme [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 11:27 other posts 
No one should be above the law. Something that he and his cult fail to either understand or accept.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 18:32 other posts 
Don't worry- Hunter and Joe will be next
By phart [Ignore] 25,Aug,23 21:53 other posts 
If there is any real justice left in this country , yes,they should be, I just read that sorry ass hunter is living in a rental house that cost over 15,000 a month in california. What the fuck is a dope head that sells art that looks like a baby shat it out on a diaper doing in a 15 grand a month house?
There is dirty money somewhere.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #26   #27   #28   #29   #30   #31   #32   #33   #34   #35  

Show your Genitals