Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Freddy's Box

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #12

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#32

Started by PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Nov,22 10:08  other posts
Here are will give you the latest news from contests, blogs, and more. All in once place

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 08:09 other posts 
/blogs/55714.html

cat fucking muppet! Nice life you have! We know everything you do!
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 09:00 other posts 
By #681164 28,Oct,23 09:23
CAT always said that you turn on a dick, but, until now, I didn’t know what she meant.
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 09:44 other posts 
CAT is a disgraceful member of this site. Posting pics of more than 20 years old.
By #681164 28,Oct,23 10:58
Oh, yeah. Have you seen your avatar lately?
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 09:48 other posts 
I turn on members that say stupid things then won’t admit they were wrong you live with her you should know how she is
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 09:53 other posts 
she blacklisted me but like Sir-Skittles says we know everything she does here.
By #681164 28,Oct,23 10:57
Forgive me for pointing the obvious, but, isn't that the pot calling the kettle black?
I know exactly how she is and I wouldn't change one hair on her head. I KNOW she's kind and generous and loving.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 14:10 other posts 
Sorry we must be talking about some one else this woman is heart less mean older than dirt and gets a kick out of screwing up this country
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 10:11 other posts 
woody58 your slag showing her true colors- homophobia and racism! The cornerstone of the white liberal!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 10:29 other posts 
yes just like Woody58. They are made for each other.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 11:21 other posts 

A true site rat! Despicable comments from a cunt!

woody58 your Cat doing what she does!
By #681164 29,Oct,23 10:40
But true

By #694265 29,Oct,23 06:11
More breaking news 📰 You heard it first right hear & now on:
"Freddy's Box" latest news & more all in one place.

Member CAT has launched a vicious attack against member PITBULL in her latest released blog titled:

A MESSAGE TO PITBULL ABOUT BEST MEMBER.
For for all convenance tap the following link:
👉 /blogs/55727.html 👈

Allow me to share the allegations shared by the Saggy Granny within this posted blog:

HEY, Pitbull, you retard, I know you read my blogs.

Recently, on your blog, you criticized me for criticizing you for how the Best Member of October was elected. You said that The Best Member voting is very transparent about how winners are chosen. Members who are candidates and running for the Best Member can vote for themselves if they choose. What you failed to mention is that you give blow jobs to members to convince them to vote. 😈
I did my research before making my opinions on this subject. I’ve asked other members and all said the same. Pitbull is a dumbass but he sure knows how to suck. Maybe you should enter the “Best Member” contest. 🤣🤣😈

“The Great 2023 SIO showdown”, I have my own view of this, special Olympics, turd throwing, show, at this point I choose to keep my own personal opinions private.

By #694265 29,Oct,23 00:45
Breaking news 📰 folks,
"Freddy's Box" latest news & more all in one place.

Innocent members names/tags will be censored to protect the innocent.

“The Great 2023 SIO showdown”
Round 3 of the special Olympics, today we have more turd throwing!

Has CAT AKA Saggy Granny been broken ?

Saggys claims:

1. Now Dan can go to the Devil. I'm tired of fighting. (who the fuck is Dan 🤷‍♀️ ).

2. I've been fighting for over 6 yrs. (must be tough being one of the "the dumbest cunts on the site").

3. I'm a convenient punching bag. (well have you not asked for it 🤷‍♀️ ).

4. I really like SYC or whatever it is now. (FYI: it is now a amalgamation of all 3 sites, SYD, SYC & SIO that has always existed, now only SIO exists, like Show it Off, you poor simple cunt).

5. For the moment, this thread is poison to me. (its not even your tread you dumb cunt, so go back to yours 🤷‍♀️ ).

6. That's why I'm blacklisting you ******. (you made these claims against my profiles but never went ahead, so is this another one of your false claims 🤷‍♀️ ).

7. I think it's time to start looking for a new site (fuck would you, just delete & go somewhere else, pleeeeeease).

Fuck You CAT
By dgraff [Ignore] 29,Oct,23 05:08 other posts 
I’m rolling here

By #694265 28,Oct,23 17:22
🏆 Who's the dumbest cunt on the site 🏆
👉 /polls/4590.html 👈
Polls are now closed.

A special thanks to LoveToMasturbate AKA Wanker, for hosting one of the most important SIO polls held in 2023.

Voting was tight folks, but two clear winners have emerged, equal 1st place with 7 votes a piece (including combined voting).

Let’s all congratulate 👏 CAT AKA Bush Pig 🐷, or as others affectionally know her as “Saggy Granny” & the site lump WOODY58 AKA Limpy Woody.

These two dumb cunts, are clearly the dumbest cunts on the site !

By #694265 27,Oct,23 23:30
Hey CAT you stupid bush pig 🐷, thank you heaps for the idea,

" If I upload a pic of my black lab, a female, and I identified it as my dog, would it meet your approval if I entered it in the contest?"

Sure why not, our male Frenchie, we call him Boi 🥹, has now entered "Best Image/Member Top" Male, he is male, there is no specification of species in this part of the site.

My sex doll that is clearly a representation of a female, even as quoted by yourself in your very funny blog 👉 /blogs/55691.html 👈 you made about me & other members, you also recognise as female, claiming I made a mistake in my order as claim-ably I wanted a male doll but selected incorrectly & ended up with female.

So sure, upload a image of your female Lab, I know I would love to see her in the "Best Image/Member Top" listing.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 08:08 other posts 
Cat is a muppet and scummy rat cunt! She pegs woody58

By #694265 28,Oct,23 02:11
Hey Bella!

Thank you for your feedback.

I will back off, but shit cunts (not talking bout you at this time, you have been leaving me alone for the moment, even offering some support), I will keep pushing.

I do have at my disposal over 15,000 points at any given time so pushing a point I will drive forward to prove my point to shit cunts.

There are 3 clear factions here:

1: Sharers & followers of content sharers.

2: Forum tread dwellers.

3. Not that I know a lot about it I rarely venture into them "the lives".

My battle/s here within the Forum Treads has had 0 impact on my content sharing profiles. The 3 factions here from what I have observed settle into their own factions, I see there maybe a cross over between Forum thread dwellers & live, but as far as content creators & forum dwellers there is a clear non interest in either or.

I'm happy to take some hits from the forum dwellers. A few of my close associates here come out & have a few pokes at the doll account in particular, look I get it, I really do, but once a few pokes turn to shit & shove I will launch a unrelenting attack, I fear no profile here, its the fucking internet ffs, you know & most do, my job is within it.

As far as the "Best Image/Member Top" thing goes, once the brain dead 🐷 backs off I will, I was happy to just have the doll sitting at the bottom of the list till that stupid cunt CAT opened her stupid fat mouth, spired on by other things, same as with a pic from this profile, now my dog dominates the male side of the "Best Image/Member Top" to be honest I don't think that is appropriate, but to prove a point to that dumb 🐷 he sits at the top of the list, I may choose to keep him in the list even if the 🐷 shuts the fuck up, keeping him low in the list, he is cute 🥹 & a guy after all.

The fucking site pig needs to learn when to keep her fat mouth shut, she is fucked in the head.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Oct,23 05:05 other posts 
I just voted for the little guy any thing to keep Robin and his photo shopped caveman Dick off the top no one wants to look at that thing on top

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 15:44 other posts 
This member does not exist
Main Page

(this member nick was DerionValD, the account was recently deleted by the user)

Has anyone seen or heard from DerionValD?

This cunt raised up in Cat's shitty post about me and got smashed BADLY... by me... a very weak member!

cat Who is next on your scummy friend list?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 18:34 other posts 
you make him leave
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 18:36 other posts 
By dgraff [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 18:56 other posts 
Good job skittles you keep taking out the trash
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 19:09 other posts 
yes. He is doing what the Holly Counsel ordered
By #694265 26,Oct,23 19:10
Looks like another candidate for the poofter list
By PITBULL [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 19:15 other posts 
yes
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 26,Oct,23 20:01 other posts 
/member.php?w=703450

This cuck will be next!
By #694265 26,Oct,23 20:34
Ding Ding round 2
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Oct,23 08:33 other posts 
Soon the saggy granny, CAT won't have any supporters.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 27,Oct,23 09:23 other posts 
Only ex-cons,retards, shut ins, and the blind

And let's try to keep the blind members to a minimum with her... no need to make the seeing eye dog suffer!
By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Oct,23 09:26 other posts 
yes and people like her who are nazis.
By dgraff [Ignore] 27,Oct,23 15:28 other posts 
By #694265 27,Oct,23 17:42
"no need to make the seeing eye dog suffer!"

By #691488 27,Oct,23 17:33
CAT

"I don’t understand how a plastic sex doll can be allowed to compete in the The Best/Image contest.
Blair_+_Chelsea should not be there."

"Best image", the contest is titled, you fucking simpleton, not best human image.

This is also a sex site, we see nothing sexy about your profile, we might just be pieces of plastic, many find us sexy, unlike you ya fucking bush pig 🐷.

Luv Blair & Chelsea
--------------------------------------- added after 2 hours

Gosh Cat,
Daddy told us you are a fucking stupid dumb cunt, we really didn't really believe how fucking stupid you are, after all we only have cotton wool for brains 🧠.

He said you were really easy to "bait", so we cast out our widdle line & as predicted, you swallowed hook line & sinker 🤣🤣.

Ya fucking stupid bush pig 🐷

By PITBULL [Ignore] 27,Oct,23 12:26 other posts 
According to my SYD Investigators' latest report; they are saying bella!, CAT, and Woody58 have created an alliance to destroy their enemies on this site.

Good luck with that!

By #694265 25,Oct,23 00:53
On a lighter note:

Hey 🙋‍♀️ PITBULL cunty, when is your poofter list coming out, I eagerly wait in anticipation for its release 🤣🤣

Some pooters have returned as well, so I hope they get a special mention 🤣🤣

Looks like this is heading to the most popular Forum tread on the site, thank fuck for that, who cares what the most popular color that soccer mums choose for their mini vans, or the state of world politics, this is a sex site ffs, we want to know who all the poofters are, this is Show it Off, ( formally known as, Show Your Cunt/ Show Your Dick), Not fucking Fakebook
By PITBULL [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 06:46 other posts 
Sometime in December
By #694265 25,Oct,23 06:57
Well you better get your finger out 🤭 "The Wanker" might produce his own his own poofter list, he is out of control & out out of my jurisdiction of control, he has notified me via PM that there are a lot of Poofters here 🤷‍♀️
By PITBULL [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 07:05 other posts 
We will wait until December so we can get more poofers
By #694265 25,Oct,23 07:10
Well ok, I'll have a PM with the wanker & see if he can hold off for a bit 🤷‍♀️
By PITBULL [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 18:48 other posts 
Don't rush me and be patience

By #694265 25,Oct,23 07:45
Unfortunately because of time restraints, caused between member PITBULL & my wanker profile discussing the poofter list, time has run short, I wanted to share an update on the wankers latest Poll:

Who's the dumbest cunt on the site ?
(please tap the following link to take your vote)
👉 /polls/4590.html 👈

Time is running short, so take your part in the most influential vote of all time on this site, please don't miss out on your chance to be a part of site history, vote now before its to late.

By #694265 25,Oct,23 04:32
So why stop there, a shout out for dgraff

You were a bit like Cody for me in previous profiles, like Cody I found your profile interesting looking in, but didn't pay you much mind. I am friends with Cody these days, not sure if we are, but I would say at min understanding associates.

Our first official meeting within my current experience ended up in a huge ding dong, getting into the middle of one of your friends that are not mine, we come out of that, I backing down like a little pansy boi & I am happy to announce that I am now a fan boi of yours, your are smart & witty & I really enjoy your contribution to the site dgraff
By dgraff [Ignore] 25,Oct,23 05:37 other posts 
Thank you my friend at least some one is willing to give me a little credit
By #694265 25,Oct,23 06:40
Your welcome, a valuable member to the site

By #694265 25,Oct,23 04:53
Last but not least, my shout out to member Sir-Skittles

I find you a awkward character, I would say a man much more educated than I, I have heard many rummers about you Skits, none aligning with each other.

A man of mystery, I would call you more friendly associate than friend 🤭

I know you don't like the dolls much like Freddy, or more & I wait for any attack immanent 🤣🤣

We don't all agree & that's what makes the world go around cunty 🤣

Bit like degraff, I wouldn't call us friends, but understanding associates.

Look to be honest, I love your stories man, Saggy give it a go with her last blog, her story about W&H. Look it was good & you might be displeased about me saying this, but at least she had a crack 🤷‍♀️

I have told you before, those stupid puppet heads, W&H would be honoured if you wanted to write a story about our characters in a story, I got a good laugh out of Granny's stories, like OMG how much better if you wrote it.

By #694265 25,Oct,23 04:02
Another shoutout to my mate Freddy ( PITBULL ).

God dang Americans, you guys are on the opposite side of the clock to me being in Brivagas AU.

When you guys sleep, I'm awake & visa versa, not to mention you cunties are almost a day behind me, God bless America 🤭.

Gosh Freddy, what can I say, the days of Puppet Master was a heap of fun, it did get to a point though when it started sucking innocents in & became detrimental to the site, it was the site order that Puppet was more interested in, we had a lot of fans on both sides, for a while it was a positive thing for the site, generating interest, but once it started becoming a negative thing for the site we both decided to draw a line & discontinue the escapade.

At that point I would like to note, that although Freddy danced around a bit, mostly calling Bella! out as a fake profile, as Puppet being a fake account of hers, in the end he did eventually have me pinned.

Regardless of that, we decided together, it would be in the best interest of the site & call it quits & we did.

Now we are friends, many have told me that one day Freddy would turn on me, I take members on face value, I gave him the benefit of the doubt which he deserved & till this day we continue on as friends.

What is the moral of this story you might ask, well PITBULL, sure he can be a pain in the ass for some members, I don't necessarily agree with all of his a genders, but they are his, I'm sure he doesn't agree with all of my a genders either, not the Doll account, he is friendly with that account now we are friends, but he really doesn't see a place for it here & many don't, I appreciate his inference, fuck if we were all the same how boring would this world be 🤷‍♀️

I have seen Freddy put out genuine calls out to apposing members, especially in forum threads here, getting kicked around multiple times trying to call a truce. I have also seen him give up, through these moments when he seemed genuine to me, he wanted to make amends, finally after many times of trying he got sick of being kicked in the balls, told members to more or less get fuck & continued with his escapades with them, cant say I blame him, he did try.

I could go on for longer, but I just wanted to share some thoughts about PITBULL AKA Freddy 💖

By #694265 24,Oct,23 16:00
Things are really starting to heat up folks in:
“The Great 2023 SIO showdown”

Thanks to the “wanker”, profile AKA Chubby Hubby, supplying us with the “Who's the dumbest cunt on the site?” poll, a clear winner is starting to emerge, taking into account combined voting.

1. WOODY58 AKA Limpy Woody, total of 3 votes.
2. CAT AKA Saggy Granny, total of 2 votes.
3. Bella! AKA fat cow trouble maker, total of 2 votes.
4. Celestial AKA Mr Wizard, total of 1 vote.
Facts are starting to emerge that the “Mr Wizard” & “Fat Cow” accounts, may be run by the same person & if that proves to be the case, that would bring Limpy & Cow equal first place.

Now let’s have a look at some of the active forum threads:

NEW STUFF, OLD STUFF, ANY STUFF III
/forum/thread.php?id=28860#9506

Thank you Limpy for sharing your comical depiction of Chubby Hubby with a cock in his mouth, being Bi-Sexual I love to get a mouth full of cum & especially get a good fuck in the ass from time to time, thank you for taking the time to create your little meme 🤭

STUFF, JUST STUFF
/forum/thread.php?id=26613#43916

Dgraff Vs the Saggy
(Bella! Mentioning to Dgraff Don't forget to vote.)
I all ready did cat and woody got my vote as top notch window lickers and they like the lemon scented windex, priceless 🤣🤣

There also seems to be a division open up in the ranks, the odd couple of the site, Limpy & Saggy seem to have a personal dispute going on for us all to laugh at 🤭

Limpy
“Come on guys. Let it be”

Saggy snaps back at Limpy
“Stay out this WOODY58 and, fuck it. How many times do I have to remind you, This is MY IPAD. Stay out of it.

Stay tuned for more exciting updates.
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,23 16:58 other posts 
Life on syd is great
--------------------------------------- added after 4 minutes

It would figure out of all the different scented windex old sour puss would like the lemon 🍋 the best
By #694265 24,Oct,23 17:10
Might help with the stench of not flossing or brushing for 71 years as well, not to mention all the nasty things that got pumped into the old scrags mouth on her recent adventures visits to NYC
--------------------------------------- added after 5 minutes

Although scrag might not be quite the right term 🤷‍♀️, over here garbage like that old tart, we call "bush pigs" & just like that Saggy, they are riddled with worms & infection
By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,23 17:24 other posts 
Oh yeah her latest adventure to New York was a real hoot 🦉
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Oct,23 19:11 other posts 
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Oct,23 19:12 other posts 
where is this poll?
By #694265 24,Oct,23 19:29
👉 /polls/4590.html 👈

By dgraff [Ignore] 24,Oct,23 19:39 other posts 
Wow that is a really close poll
By #694265 24,Oct,23 19:46
Very tight, the next 24 hours will be crucial in the deciding factor on who will be nominated, the "dumbest cunt", on this site.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 24,Oct,23 20:16 other posts 
Cat and Woody
By #694265 25,Oct,23 01:17
I have communicated with the wanker & thankyou for your participation in his current poll.

Cheers
The Chubby Hubby

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #7   #8   #9   #10   #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   ...#32

Show your Genitals