Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Ever felt humiliated by seeing a bigger cock

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by indianguy568 [Ignore] 18,May,23 23:21  other posts
Guys have you ever felt humiliated or incompetent by seeing a more endowed man. Maybe even someone who can spew more cum than you can.

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Similar topics: 1.The untimate Glory Hole Experience   2.let's vote about "longdick" out or in??   3.Humiliate me please   4.Humiliation   5.any extreme cock comparison experiences?  

Comments:
By Jimjim [Ignore] 01,Jun,23 19:00 other posts 
I have a cousin that is younger than me but was always way bigger
By Letscompare [Ignore] 05,Jun,23 02:01 other posts 
That’s hot
By Jimjim [Ignore] 08,Feb,24 18:59 other posts 
It was definitely hot even if it was embarrassing

By hotcock33 [Ignore] 07,Feb,24 13:30 other posts 
Yes/no...go to nude beach and am open in change rooms, and have cum to realize most men are bigger than me. Used to bother me a bit, but now I find it a turn on
By wycowboy [Ignore] 08,Feb,24 11:17 other posts 
Exactly. My small cock works just like their bigger cock and can give just as much pleasure so why worry about it.

By exhibit [Ignore] 05,Feb,24 12:42 other posts 

Yes, but I do have something to offer.

By boc [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 15:29 other posts 
not yet.

By Maxi [Ignore] 04,Feb,24 05:31 other posts 
I have a small dick so it´s normal for me that te most guys are bigger tham me.

By mrseveninches [Ignore] 03,Feb,24 23:10 other posts 
I still feel humiliated every time I see my partners big cock. I have a decent sized dick, but his is much bigger. His cock is 8.5 inches long and really thick. My dick seems small compared to his big thick cock.

By Exposure101 [Ignore] 17,Jul,23 13:41 other posts 
Not usually. I can get a little embarrassed at first blush but usually I just kinda enjoy it.
But if I know they're younger than me and have substantially larger meat than mine... that's a little different. Like my little brother is bigger than me and that one always kinda gets me whenever I think about it.
By Bottomfag420691 [Ignore] 31,Jul,23 20:19 other posts 
I get that hmu

By Moench [Ignore] 17,Jul,23 17:17 other posts 
At my school ,together with my friends, yes. I feel embarrassed seeing my friend big long dicks. But now ,I think I am special, having a little penis and like to show when ever I cane

By Blade [Ignore] 16,Jul,23 23:53 other posts 
I had 5 friends, one being my cousin, that would sleep over. I compared dicks with all of them, and I was the biggest.

then I got a new friend that was taller and bigger than me. I was skinny at that time. I was on bed and he was on floor. He came over to see my dick and I was totally soft. He touched it, then went back to floor quickly. I said something to him and he didn't say anything, so I got down and asked if I could feel his. (it was completely dark) He said sure and I felt around. He pullled his pjs down and his dick was completely hard up against his stomach. I could almost hold his dick with two hands, and he was so thick my fingers didn't touch around his shaft. I was incredulous. I pumped his dick a few times, but I didn't want him to cum on my floor, so I stopped. hehehe

Then I was thinking omg he thinks I'm super tiny cause I wasn't hard, and here he is fully hard. I got hard touching him so I went back to bed hoping he'd come back up but he didn't. I felt my won shaft and felt so skinny. it was a blow to my ego. But then I wondered how small my other friends were that I was bigger than them.

By weewilly [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 05:29 other posts 
I had the smallest dick in high school phys Ed class. I was embarrassed and somtimes humiliated. Having bigger tits than most of the girls my age was even more humiliating.

By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 15,Jul,23 01:56 other posts 
Was in Finland a few years ago where going to the sauna was a traditional culture . Of course one rule was on entering was no swimsuits or shorts . I was in a hotel spa and off course had to respect the culture so stripped bare in the changing rooms . I pulled on my penis to make it look not to small when flaccid or getting out of the pool would shrink it . Used to love look at the different penis sizes and shapes . Came across this 15 or 16 year old and was shocked and embarrassed by the size of his member . It was huge for a guy was his age uncut and so thick . The one time I was embarrassed

By galaxy123 [Ignore] 14,Jul,23 06:05 other posts 
Yes, at school. I went to an all boys boarding school with no privacy and lots of games and rituals. I developed late so was teased and humiliated by the other boys the vast majority of whom had larger more developed genitals.

By #691730 13,Jul,23 21:47
No

By routemaster [Ignore] 08,Jul,23 03:53 other posts 
Never

By nekekal [Ignore] 07,Jul,23 19:23 other posts 
No. I would not mind having more cum, but I doubt that more cum feels better. Mine feels great. As far as bigger, I just feel sorry for guys with bigger cocks. Women are afraid of mine. Finding some one to fuck a bigger cock must be very hard.

By #662360 02,Jun,23 03:34
Yes, but the humiliation is sometimes followed by the excitement of having the other guys cock bigger than mine to play with!

By Hornycock77 [Ignore] 25,May,23 23:21 other posts 
Yes when I was 14 years old fooling with an older neighbor

By wycowboy [Ignore] 19,May,23 09:43 other posts 
Seeing a cock that is bigger than mine is not a big deal, most cocks are so why feel discouraged or incompetent? Same thing with spewing more cum. I don't blow big loads never have and never cared. I had 3 awesome boys with my little cock and small loads so I am satisfied.

By indianguy568 [Ignore] 19,May,23 03:56 other posts 
I love comparing cocks. I try and search up men who are well endowed on Grinder. Last week I met a guy who beat my cock into submission in a cock fight.

By Sailem49 [Ignore] 19,May,23 01:12 other posts 
No I love to see cocks bigger and harder than mine and if they shoot a big load of cum al the better

By gayguy [Ignore] 18,May,23 23:42 other posts 
No Every cock I see is bigger than mine

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals