Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

TOP BANNER

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #14216 [Ignore] 13,Jul,09 01:02
Just tried to place a cumshot pic of mine on the top banner, I clicked on the bar and the box came up saying it would cost 100 points as normal. Clicked on OK but unlike as normal, the pic didn't make it to the top banner. At least my 100 points were not deducted but I don't understand why the pic didn't get on that banner, anyone else had this happen to them?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.mens pics on the banner.   2.Difficulty in placing pic in "top banner"?   3.Upper banner pics.   4.Banner pics   5.What the Heck?  

Comments:
By #49676 14,Feb,10 11:40
It's worked for me once or twice, but I just tried again and it did not appear... at least not yet, I keep refreshing. It did take away 100 points though! This is bullshit.
By admin [Ignore] 14,Feb,10 12:11 other posts 
There is no any deduction of 100 points in your log. It only shows that you did place yourself in the text top for 50 points twice.
By #49676 15,Feb,10 13:36
Ok that's good. Yes, the text top works fine, but is that banner working as well? Or is it simply being glitchy for now? Thanks.
By admin [Ignore] 15,Feb,10 16:55 other posts 
You are the only one complaining. As far as I can see it works for everybody else.

By #4119 13,Jul,09 04:47
yeah I tried it several times but the pics never made it to the banner.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals