Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Cuckolds...

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #123142 [Ignore] 04,Jan,11 08:46
I am curious about understanding the lifestyle. Im not married or anything, but I have been a bit entrigued by the lifestyle behind it and I am wondering if cucks or swingers on the site could teach me of it so I may have a better understanding. :3

- What makes the male willing to give up exclusivity with their partner?

- What feeling behind being cuckolded, or even swinging, stirs arousal?

- Are their any feelings that the woman in such relationships get out of cuckolding their men/being involved with swinging other then the generalized "New cock = bigger or better" sort of feeling?

-- One thing that has aroused me is the idea of eating cum out of a pussy or even maybe licking it off of one's backside, but is there some hidden arousal factor behind eating a "creampie"? (One of the reasons I have a hard time enjoying the idea of this is because once you orgasm, you leave the mood for sex quickly and loose interest...

- Anything else you guys, or even you wives can tell me about the subject?

New Comment       Rating: 0