Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Weirdest Place You've Wanked?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #15332 [Ignore] 10,Jun,09 07:36
For me it was a week ago during exams week and i turned up early so had to sit through a first exam at the back with my revision stuff, after a while i got bored so i stuck my hand into my pocket and started stroking and playing with my head ;) it took me about 30 mins but i finally got ready to blow, i turned round and signalled to this REALLY FIT girl like i wanted something and i blew my load while looking her in the eye... it was brilliant!

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Cumming within your foreskin   2.WEIRDEST!!   3.Where have you had sex?   4.Weirdest place to masterbate   5.weirdest place you've masturbated?  

Comments:
By #527164 11,Jan,17 03:39
Back of the stage in a church while the custodian was vacuuming the foyer. I wonder what he thought when he found the bottom of the curtain to be crusty.

By blackmagnum8 [Ignore] 09,Dec,16 01:52 other posts 
When I was in the military, I jacked off while on Guard Duty in an old Jeep:/vw0zccof51scpic.html

By #220845 02,Dec,16 15:08
Used bookstore

By #524604 01,Dec,16 19:02
In the back of a car with my parents in the front
By #64328 02,Dec,16 14:42
I did that too.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 01,Dec,16 16:01 other posts 
I've also wanked in the sea, close to unsuspecting females from my company.

By #64328 01,Dec,16 15:49
There is something about jacking off in risky places that has always turned me on. Ive been doing it my whole life.

By #505462 01,Dec,16 15:13
I like the idea of having an orgasm in as many different places as possible, but in reality, I don't like the risk of getting caught.

I did once shoot a load on my neighbors garage door handle as a teenager before they had automatic openers.

I also enjoy stopping on empty roads to squirt out a load, though nowadays I prefer to eat my loads rather than leave them out in public.

By #503470 01,Dec,16 13:48
I,ve made it a point to wank in as many places as possible,bus,school library, work,beach,sex shop,driving,front yard,camping,grandma,s house,you name it and i reckon i,ve wanked there!

By cockbot3000 [Ignore] 30,Oct,16 21:23 other posts 
Church basement!
By #521689 30,Nov,16 18:19
Great lmao i wanna jerk in church

By #521689 30,Nov,16 18:19
At red light cum all over dash and window

By #64328 29,Nov,16 17:16
I did it in class freshman year rubbing it through my jeans. I had every intention of stopping before I came. I would get close and stop till it subsided. After getting close about a dozen times and as the class was ending. I stopped and about a minute later the feeling started building and there was nothing I could do to stop it. Handsfree I started pumping my load in my underwear. Talked about intense!

By leopoldij [Ignore] 29,Nov,16 04:27 other posts 
I wanked on the bus the other day. It was dark and do people couldn't see me. The journey was long and i was horny. I pulled my cock out and masturbated until i shot my load. If i could take a pic without been seen i would have done it.

By #137050 27,Nov,16 01:06
[deleted image]

Although in this pic I was pissing
By Blade [Ignore] 28,Nov,16 23:19 other posts 
great pic. Where was that? Looks like indoor loading dock? that must have splashed all over really nice...hahahha

By #519191 26,Nov,16 06:18
hubby always has a wank in his seat on a plane

By #519017 05,Nov,16 13:46
In a library between shelves of books. I was feeling horny and just fancied a wank in an unusual place.
By Blade [Ignore] 06,Nov,16 22:32 other posts 
I used to jerk off in my college library all the time. I'd study in there, and when I got distracted with a hot chic walking by or thoughts, I wouldn't be able to focus on my studies, so I had to pump one out.

Most times I just do it under the cubical I was sitting at, but that got messy, so I'd go some other place to do it. I sprayed so many book and walls with my cum in that library.

One time I went too far. I got lazy, and when I was about to cum I layed my dick on top of books on a shelf. I came and when I pulled my dick back, I didn't see hardly any cum on top of the books, and I knew I dumped a big load. I looked on the other aisle, and saw that I shot my cum into the next aisle, on the floor. Thank goodness no one was there.
By #519017 07,Nov,16 11:47
Im always more careful. I splash onto the carpeted floor between the shelves. Sometimes ive got my eye on the sexy librarian. I wonder if she's ever noticed my semen splashes, though i guess a lot of guys jack their cream dreaming of girls like her.
By Blade [Ignore] 21,Nov,16 23:05 other posts 
I love it. 'splashes' hahahah. I guess I splash too when I cum. I'm on the watery side when I cum, so I think that is what allows me to shoot my cum. If I'm over excited, it kinda sprays.
By #519017 25,Nov,16 11:46
My cum is more viscous so it only shoots about 18 inches.

By youngjpcock [Ignore] 25,Nov,16 06:25 other posts 
during class

By #514308 24,Nov,16 10:40
Airplane lavatory on a passenger jet.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,16 18:01 other posts 
At work. I was challenged by this girl i know well and showed her my cock and stroked it.

By ForgottenNFallen [Ignore] 22,Nov,16 07:16 other posts 
Does in your car driving home on the interstate count as a place???
By leopoldij [Ignore] 23,Nov,16 17:57 other posts 
Sure

By bidick01 [Ignore] 22,Nov,16 13:36 other posts 
Once I did on the street. I was coming home from a night out in a disco club, it was like 3 - 4 o'clock in the morning, I was really horny and I had a few drinks so it didn't seem like a such a bad idea... I just turned in the alley crossing the main road, right in front of a house. The place was very well lighten, again I found it exciting because someone could have seen me, I leaned against a tree and stared jacking off... It took some time to reach climax because the alcohol in my system had desensitized my cock but it was a great experience. I often thought about doing it on a sober head just so to be able to feel every sensation and even naughtier but have not summed up the courage yet... Happy wanking guys!

By kebmo [Ignore] 22,Nov,16 03:53 other posts 
I did it at a funeral! It was the funeral for a friend of a friend so my mind got to wondering and before you knew it I had a real boner and had to rush off to the washroom and take care of it.

By #520705 31,Oct,16 08:37
When i was younger i stayed at a girlfriend house after a night out , Her allowed this as long as i stayed on the couch and she followed her to bed and didn't return , she didn't and trying to settle down thinking about two women upstairs i decided to wank and shot my load in the kitchen sink , quietly washing the gunk away , I had a smile at breakfast as her mother washed the plates

By #1047 23,Jul,09 10:58
maybe not the weirdest place but i was at home and talking to a friends gf on the phone while i was wanking.mmmmm it was such a turn on.i must made made a strange sound because she asked me if everything was ok.lol
By kebmo [Ignore] 31,Oct,16 00:26 other posts 
Judy has been my best friend for 20 years. She's married and knows about my cock sucking and panties. We talk on the phone nearly every day and I often jerk off while she talks to me and she knows it. I also take pics of the cum and post them here. She doesn't want to hear about it at the time but when I put the phone on my dining room table and jerk my cock right next to it I know she can hear it but says nothing. Like I said, my BEST friend.

My parents moved three months ago and I was talking to my friend Judy during a rest. I had to pee and jerked off in their new bathroom with Judy.

I used live with my friend's HOT girlfriend and when she showered I used to stand outside the bathroom door naked and jerk off.

I used to take the train to work (no cameras at the time) and sometimes I was the only person in a car because I was at the first station. I jerked off beside a busy road as the train moved with traffic and people could see me if they looked over. I would cum on the floor, do up my pants and people at the next stop would walk through my cum because they wouldn't notice it.

By #3997 18,Jul,09 17:45
that depends what you consider weird, i have done it one a train, walmart, church the list goes on and on

By #15643 13,Jun,09 11:37
In a department store changing cubicle naked except for a pair of panties I'd just bought for my girlfriend. I just wanted to try them on - wasn't intending to wank. Bad I know, but I did wipe the cum splashes off the mirror afterwards. My gf thought it was hilarious whe I told her and made me give her a repeat performance. She loved the panties too.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals