Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Penis pumps

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #84761 [Ignore] 18,Oct,10 16:01
I see a lot of pix with guys using pumps and some of their cocks are grossly distorted. Has anyone had any real-life experience with pumps (good or bad)? Do they give any permanent size improvements?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.penis pump recommendations   2.penis pumps   3.Penis Pumps   4.Penis pumps?   5.Penis pumps  

Comments:
By fila1305 [Ignore] 09,Jul,11 04:00 other posts 
I'm not an expert on this, but I don't think there is any way of permanent size improvement with things like this.

For as far I heard there are only two ways (But I'm not sure about the first. Maybe other members can clarify?):

Either by loosing weight, or more precise the fat stored around the cock's base to give it more room to come out.
Or by surgery.

By sailor [Ignore] 18,Oct,10 17:50 other posts 
Hello, I am using a pump now with the hopes that if i ever get an erection again it will be just as big as before. Had a prostatectomy a year ago. I think it did me in. The dr said to use this. So I am . It feels good to get hard. But it does not last for me. I t may be a combo of age and operation.

To answer your question, I think it may increase your girth- a little, don't think it help the length. Is if does it won't be much. That is just what I see ut it looked so unnatural, like you said, I decided to delete them.
I would not spend the money in hopes of increasing your size.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals