Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Lumpy Spunk Question

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #50169 [Ignore] 26,Jun,10 21:06
I was talking to a friend who mentioned that a friend of his was afraid because his spunk was "lumpy" and he didn't know why.

I said "that's normal, mine gets like that every time I don't jerk off for a couple of days" to which he replied "what, mine's never been lumpy before!?" and another friend chimed in repeating the same. I elaborated on the issue stating that every time I have a wet dream, which only happens when I don't masturbate for at least 4 days, what cums out tends to be lumpy with the lumps being slightly off-colour. My friend at this point says he has never even had a wet dream!!!

So the question is, am I crazy and this lumpy splooge is abnormal or does he just masturbate all the time thus explaining why he's never seen lumpy splooge or had a wet dream?

New Comment       Rating: 0