Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Naked in house

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #17634 [Ignore] 04,Apr,10 04:49
Does anybody love to be naked alone(or with partner) in house all day? I love when my dick jumping when i walk naked...also does everyone have underwear when go in public? or is behind jeans naked?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By cumaddik [Ignore] 10,Oct,13 21:36 other posts 
I'm always naked at home...always and if i go out...i'm going commando in my pants I love it!!!

By #44121 04,Apr,10 10:21
Love being naked at home, but do have a robe handy when the UPS guy knocks on my door. Wonder if I should just be naked then or just in heels? I could just bend over for the delivery!
By #90395 12,Aug,10 04:10
My ex-girlfriend and I are nudists, and rarely wore anything around the house, unless it was chilly.
We broke up several years ago, but are still friends. On the rare occasions she visits me, she still sheds her clothes as soon as the front door closes behind her.

By #95240 11,Aug,10 19:30
walkin naked alone in my house is the best. im always either naked or wearing nothin but panties when i use this site
By #3997 11,Aug,10 19:33
Nice

By #53780 11,Aug,10 19:01
long story cut short ,,,,, i want to live my live naked

By #78009 01,Jun,10 08:44
Laying down naked...heres a pic

[deleted image]
By #23212 14,Jun,10 20:31
This is a very nice pic, as are your others, but please excuse this little 'quibble' here: Since you still have on around you, your American Eagle Outfitters? Boxers, how can you say that you are "naked"?
By #78009 18,Jun,10 17:39
Took the pic as they were cumming off. Lol
By #23212 18,Jun,10 19:58
Ah ha, a master multi-tasker!

By #25703 14,Apr,10 16:27
I love being naked, whenever i am home and have the chance i drop my gear and am naked. One of my favorites though, is not wearing underwear. Especially when i am having meetings, the soft airy feeling of the fabric of my pants brushing against my dick keeps me semi hard all day. One of the most memorable was when i had to lead a presentation infront of 150 designers and architects, mostly women, and i could feel the eyes on my cock and not on what i was actually trying to present.
By #3997 15,Apr,10 10:59
Thats hott, if i wear jeans or something and I have worn them a while and you can see wear in the jeans, my cock shows nice in those and I wore them to class when i was in college, and I could feel eyes cuttig over, but ther was one girl in the room that knew for sure cause I told her that I would not wear underwear on that specific, day cause I knew she never wore any, so we both were free that day and later had sex in the back of my car!!!

By MoeJoe [Ignore] 15,Apr,10 07:40 other posts 
I am naked at home every opportunity I get, which is much of the time. I also enjoy being naked outdoors when I get the chance. I have not worn underwear in 40 years, so that when I have pants on I am only one layer from my cock!

By #5440 15,Apr,10 06:11
The second I get home from work, I take off all my clothes and don't put them back on until the morning. I love being bare! I wish I never had to cover myself.

By #60482 04,Apr,10 05:34
I?m always naked at home even when friends come over, they don?t mind anymore ...sometimes I go out with no underwear on with sweatpants, then youll see the outlines of my dick ...I find it just great..jeans not that often though.
By hornybrit [Ignore] 14,Apr,10 14:15 other posts 
That's so hot!

By #59855 13,Apr,10 22:17
From Matt's Wife: That would be fun, I think I am gonna try that!!

By #44157 13,Apr,10 21:53
Maybe not naked, but no drawers on, tight jeans on, dick is growing harder. you can see it down my pant leg, hard. stand up and it is bulging. hard to conceal 10 inches of man meat. maybe my girlfriend*s daughter will see my huge hardon and maybe she will show me her huge double d tits

By #47515 05,Apr,10 12:05
Been a nudist at heart most of my life so, naturally, summer time is my favorite time of year. During warm weather, I'm either nude or wearing as little as possible in order to be "street-legal" when going out and about. I turned my wife on to the idea of frequenting one of the clothing optional river beaches where we used to live. Her apprehension lasted about 5 minutes. After that, she was totally hooked!

Lounging nude on the deck at 2 in the morning while star-gazing and enjoying a light, balmy, 75 to 80-degree breeze is pure heaven!

My wife and I both swore off underwear almost 20 years ago, figuring it was a pointless garment.

A few years ago, while being my usual naked self doing stuff around the house, there was a knock at the front door. I looked around the corner to see who it could possibly be. Damned if it wasn't a couple of Jehovah's Witnesses - even though, there is a prominently-placed sign right next to the door stating: NO SOLICITING OF ANY KIND!

Normally, I would just ignore them, but that particular day, I was feeling "up to here" with their bullshit. So, I whipped the door open and, standing there buck naked with a slightly semi-erect cock, said, "WHAT???"

"They" were a younger 20-something woman accompanied by an older 50-something woman. You should have seen their shocked expressions as they awkwardly back-peddaled away from the door! It was classic! Too bad there wasn't a video camera rolling.

As they hurried down the driveway, I hollered, "Ya know, you show up here unannounced, uninvited AND you ignore the warning sign, you get what you get!"

It was a good day to be alive!
By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Apr,10 12:36 other posts 
Reading this made my day. Answering the door nude when it was the Jehovah's Witnesses who knocked is always something I've wanted to do.

Here's another JW story you might like; a man who wrote a veterinary column for the newspaper here told it. It seems this man kept pet snakes. A first his wife did not like the snakes, but she warmed up to them. One day she had one of the snakes out of its cage giving it TLC when the doorbell rang. So she slipped the snake inside her blouse and went to answer the door. Just as she was opening the door the snake bit her in a very tender spot. She tore open her blouse exposing her bosom with the snake hanging by its teeth from one breast. The Jehovah's Witnesses at the door screamed and fled in terror, leaving copies of "Awake" and "The Watchtower" scattered all over the front steps.
By #6568 08,Apr,10 09:07
By #6568 08,Apr,10 09:06
By #3997 13,Apr,10 14:46
Nice

By #48976 07,Apr,10 11:07
i never wear clothing at home i love being naked i do dress in jeans if someone comes over but they are off the second they go out the door. as far as underware i have 2 pair of mens. i think i've only worn them in winter so far

By #3997 06,Apr,10 11:51
My wife and i are often naked in the house when the kids are not home, but we often have naked dates on the couch and sometimes if the kids are home we will get our big blanket and sit on the couch naked and watch movies, sometimes x rated other times not, and it always ends up with a good outcum
By #44121 06,Apr,10 14:07
"In" or "Out" as the cum flies.
By #3997 07,Apr,10 10:57
Thats right

By spermkiss [Ignore] 05,Apr,10 02:26 other posts 
Why wear clothes at home?

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals