on this site?

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

masturbation

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #50570 [Ignore] 30,Mar,10 13:51
how do u boys masturbate? with or without lube??????-by the way. lotion is on of the BEST lubes. just heat it up and it will feel JUST LIKE A PUSSY

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.MASTURBATION CONTESTS   2.Mutual Masturbation   3.Prostate masturbation   4.Best orgasm: fucking, BJ, or JO?   5.Best masturbation session  

Comments:
By BigDDanny [Ignore] 06,Jun,24 05:18 other posts 
Here is me masturbating. Giant orgasm!!
/yoaqs20tlknnpic.html

By Geraldgg [Ignore] 06,Jun,24 04:05 other posts 
I masturbate without lube. I find it makes me cum a lot quicker than I wa t to.

By nekekal [Ignore] 05,Jun,24 13:28 other posts 
Both. My cock shaft is very sensitive under the skin, so in the first case, I grab my cock tightly and slide the skin up and down against the underlying hard shaft just going up far enough to compress the rim on my fat head.

The second case is to lube things up well, using precum, soap, lotion, etc, and just loosely hold my cock so it slides in and out of my cupped hand. This simulates actual fucking. Especially if I just hold my hand steady and thrust my cock in and out with my hips.

Either way produces cum. Both feel good.

By LGA6969 [Ignore] 03,Jun,24 09:09 other posts 
no lube lot of precum though

By SexIsLife [Ignore] 02,Jun,24 16:35 other posts 
Most of the time I masturbate without lube. I don't have any difficulties to get intense pleasure without lube.

By #34282 01,Apr,10 00:36
No lube, sensitive skin and all plus, tons of lubes get sticky and that's kind of the last place where you want to be sticky before cumming hahaha

By pifad [Ignore] 31,Mar,10 06:05 other posts 
No lube here either. Plenty of precum

By slipper [Ignore] 31,Mar,10 00:36 other posts 
No lube, here... don't need it.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals