Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

My Physical Exam

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #10208 [Ignore] 27,Mar,10 15:24
I have a physical exam on Thursday April 1st i belive.its a female doctor...i wanted too know if i should shave....shape a design in my pubic hair or leave it natural...let me know....thank u.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.My Yearly Exam On Thursday April 2nd.   2.physical exam time   3.woke up with a hardon after a colonoscopy   4.Gyno exam   5.First Adult Physical Exam  

Comments:
By #13219 28,Mar,10 21:48
Well if you shave it she might think it is for surgery and do your circumscission..
By #13219 28,Mar,10 21:51
Maybe show her your beer can in the ass trick. That may get more of a reaction than a simple shave...
By #24286 29,Mar,10 18:52
I just looked at the beer can pic and wondered what would happen if the can was opened whilst inserted? A trip to A&E I would imagine. Impressive though.
By #23212 29,Mar,10 20:49
Just thought I'd help your North American readers here, for whom 'A&E' stands for 'Arts and Entertainment'. Translation for those in need: 'ER'.

By slipper [Ignore] 28,Mar,10 16:48 other posts 
I posted on the other one.

By sailor [Ignore] 27,Mar,10 17:22 other posts 
Do what whatever you want . I just went through several operations and many office visits, and no one has mentioned anythig about me being smooth.. I figure there must be a lot of smoothies out there.
Who knows they may see you and go home and shave themselves.

By spermkiss [Ignore] 27,Mar,10 16:04 other posts 
Do whatever you want. Doctors have seen everything.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals