Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Fuck it I wont be back this time guys, have fun

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #704634 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:33
just recently Mongo: I have a follower atm that seems like a genuine guy, obviously 80% of what he shares here is internet downloads, a free member, a active good member a value to the site, I imagine he will get canned with the tribunal soon as well, so be it I guess, if he disappears it will be my final decision to disappear & neva come back

just recently Mongo: & a handful of oldies holding the the forum treads together, the time for a place on the internet like this closing, Gaz was a genuine guy, unlike so many here, one questionable image/tittle went through the tribunal that quick I had no time to warn him, admin only set that up so members could deal with winging he could no longer be bothered with, buy a ticket you can do more or less what you want, this Mongo profile is proof of that.

Admin guy & I have spoken at quite length about a hell of a lot of stuff here, ffs yours & I are the only profile here atm verified by him, although I have seen 63 year old here recently so that makes 3 still atm.

I know he lives in not a good place in this world & struggles to make ends met, he is certainly not involved in the Americas so to speak, he hasn't told me where exactly he lives, but to keep this place alive its a back door thing.

Why am I telling you this stuff, well one day sooner or later I will log in & delete everything, maybe sooner than later. I know you live here, with out the fakes & a few people that share some stuff that they shouldn't, the site would be empty for the few that occupy the forums.

My actual job as a social media manger may well come to a end soon & with that so will my profiles here disappear. I will be returning to the flesh & blood world.

Canning people like Garry is so detrimental to the site when there are so many sharing internet downloads here, not sharing ownership of those, canning genuine people will, well, just saying.

28min ago Mongo: The tribunal thing is a farce, my mate Gaz proved that, 80% of the profiles here now share internet stuff & or members showing stuff of exes without there knowledge.

35min ago Mongo: I used to chat to him a bit, quite often, he politely asked me to stop with the pissing thing cause billing seen some of it & W&H account was flagged, he removed some stuff, I removed the rest thinking all the pissing was to go.

Some admin removed, most remains, I know its not your thing but made W&H strong, now I cant share but it continues to be honest lost faith in the site, that's why I keep pushing boundaries, I have though about deleting all my profiles, I'm done with it mostly now, so if admin decides to boot me, which I know he wont without warning, once warned I will disappear & will never return, I have other stuff going on with rl atm that is taking up a bunch of time.

The site is coming to its ends anyway, I'm sure you can see that

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.HOW POSSIBLE   2.Bi or straigth?   3.Thinking about going to a Gloryhole. Thoughts?   4.Would you fuck me? I'd fuck me. I'd fuck me so hard...   5.When did you have your first fuck?  

Comments:
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 11:09 other posts 
cat Did you threaten your son Mongo?

Awful cunt of a cunt!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 11:39 other posts 
Who? There's no one named MINGO OR MONGO OR MONGOLOID
--------------------------------------- added after 74 hours

And wtf is CAT?
By PITBULL [Ignore] 07,Apr,24 19:08 other posts 
yes she did

By boc [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 10:56 other posts 
No need to announce your departure. This is not an airport.
By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 06,Apr,24 11:02 other posts 
yeah, at countrycouple54

By CAT-2 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 15:48 other posts 
Good riddance, MONGOLOID. You chose to be nasty just because you wanted to. I won't give you a second thought. I hope you do delete this and every other account here. So funny, you ragged me about all my accounts and here you are confessing about multiple accounts. At least mine were legitimate. You, being a raghead, should appreciate this. I hope the plague of a thousand fleas invade your armpits.
So, now, you can delete this post. I'm going to copy/paste this in my thread. Perhaps you can convince your BOTTOM, Pitbull to follow you to Hell.
By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 22:58 other posts 
You assert that Mongo chose to be nasty "because he wanted to". Question for you, why do you choose nasty?

Also, it's odd that you're responding at 3:48p and didn't notice that the thread reflects "Started by #704634 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 10:33" meaning that his profile was already deleted so there's NO WAY he's able to delete your post..... Heck, at 12:43 when I posted, he was gone. Look at the title of the thread, "Fuck it I wont be back this time guys, have fun".....it doesn't take a rocket scientist to realize that he deleted his profiles shortly after he authored the thread.

Also, just to set the record straight, he had 3 premium paid accounts and he made it very clear that he was the "owner" of all 4.
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 23:16 other posts 
Im accually upset that he didnt say goodbye to me, he was a good friend to me and i will always remember them
By Jamie [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 23:41 other posts 
cody8789 sorry your friend left hope you fill better soon
By Cody8789 [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 23:43 other posts 
I know a few didn’t like him, but he was a good friend, like you have been to me.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 00:33 other posts 
The only way he could have said goodbye was if you were both online at the same time and were sending PM's. He sent me 7 messages via his Mongo profile and because he deleted the profile/account before I was able to read them, POOF!, they disappeared.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 00:49 other posts 
It would have been nice if he posted a goodbye on your wall.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 00:10 other posts 
First, I chose nasty because he was nasty. From day one he started attacking me a la Pitbull.
Second, I was responding to his blog material. I don't care if he was able to delete the post. I was posting to the other members that have read his nasty posts. It made me feel good.
Third, he'll see the post. You know that, I know that, and many others know that.
Fourth, I never claimed to be a rocket scientist.
Fifth, I don't care how many accounts he had, premium or not.
Sixth, if he has your # then I disapprove of the type of friend you call a friend.
Seventh, I don't give a flying f..k what you find odd, capishe?
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 00:29 other posts 
Point proven.... there you go, you chose to be nasty.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 00:45 other posts 
Your memory is slipping. As I recall, from day #1, he took it upon himself to become a protector, a "guardian angel", for several members. Did you forget that your profile and the profile for WOODY58 were "protected" from PA-Freddy's bullshit? He whooped Freddy like the little boy he acts like and poor Freddy changed his name.
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 07:44 other posts 
He protected me? The Wife and Hubby did that and then they went their own way, and, they blacklisted us first. I had no idea that MONGOloid was one of their accounts. I believed he was a Pitbull fake account. But even if I had known I would have done everything the same. Where does he get off criticizing me continuously just because he could?
I've been involved with the site for about 10 yrs give or take a year. In all that time I've never been nasty to anyone that was nice to me, but i learned real fast to be nasty back when all these entitled members decide they can walk all over a member that just wants to show off and also chat just because they think they can.
You are very good at walking the thin line between being an "observer" and a Karen. You know how to bait people and then you can take a pace back and cry, "See? I told you so."
It doesn't matter to me. It's not about who thinks what as long as I can say what I want.
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 08:40 other posts 
Ask yourself this, do you continuously criticize members?

You embellish how long you believe you've been a member. I have verification that I had a membership as far back as 2011 and he was already a member. You ten years? NOT!
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 09:11 other posts 
Who are we talking about? Mongoloid?
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 09:50 other posts 
BTW, I took a look in the dumpster and found this from our friend Phart

By phart [Ignore] 12,Aug,19 23:31 other posts

The "member" has numerous issues and I can only hope the "member" gets help. At 1 time we communicated and got along but things got negitive on the "members" end quickly becuase of how I voted in 2016.

This was found here:

/forum/thread.php?id=27991#13
The Saggy Granny- Twowarmstts2 aka Hotpussy by Sir-Skittles

Notice the thread is about TWOWARMTTS2. There was also a TWOWARMTTS account too.

Either way, I’ve been here at least 8 yrs and probably more. So what does that prove? Nothing.
What I do know is that during you time here you’ve been in the middle of most of the major
member wars. The dumpster is full of stories about how you managed to chase members out
and then play the “Me? Not me. It was someone else’s fault” card. You haven’t changed.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 16:38 other posts 
Copy and paste the rest of it?
You forgot part of it.posted below
phart with a small P said this to,You must have hurt my feelings for me to say all this at some point,but it's all water under the bridge, I can clic on or clic off here and move along with my day either way.

"I have stopped griping about the "member",I have also stopped giving a shit about the "member" or what the " member" says. if the "member" says something negitive about me,just consider the source and go forward.I don't feel like mentioning that I feel like the "member" has issues is a problem or slander because it could arouse some thoughts that would promote them to seek help.As long as a person is alive,there is hope for them."
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 16:58 other posts 
I was only interested on the date. I didn't mean to offend you. If it makes up for it, this copy/paste by you IS the paragraph following the above. You and I have major differences on many things, but, I believe that at the end of the day, we would enjoy some libations and a lighthearted chat.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 21:08 other posts 
By bella! [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 06:46 other posts 
Regarding your 6th and 7th bullet points, I truly do not give a rat's ass what you do or don't find odd OR "disapprove" of. BELIEVE THAT! 🤣😈🤣
By CAT-2 [Ignore] 05,Apr,24 07:52 other posts 
I do. See? You are no different. You know damn well that you take every opportunity to twist my nose. I tolerate you because I do the same to you and can't complain.
On the other hand, someone like Pitbull, he's worse than the dog 💩 I scrape off the sole of my shoe. He gets my nastiness all the time.

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 13:08 other posts 
Never say neva!

By bella! [Ignore] 04,Apr,24 12:43 other posts 
You left me 7 messages but unfortunately when you deleted your profile(s), the messages went POOF! I can't really make any sense of this thread so I don't understand what caused you to react so drastically. You have my #, please reach out.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals