Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

##cody8789##

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by mr_blue [Ignore] 17,May,23 09:49  other posts
Wtf bro, why did you delete your account?
Come back

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By Jamie [Ignore] 02,Jun,23 21:46 other posts 
I'm thinking he is back. With a new name he was in chatroom early today.
By phart [Ignore] 02,Jun,23 21:55 other posts 
Well, thats good!
I have been wondering how his car was holding up long term after getting flooded.
By #610414 02,Jun,23 22:51
You want to share the name?
By Jamie [Ignore] 02,Jun,23 23:17 other posts 
I'm not saying till I'm sure
By #610414 02,Jun,23 23:41
👍
By bella! [Ignore] 03,Jun,23 20:53 other posts 
Best if you keep it to yourself.
By phart [Ignore] 03,Jun,23 21:18 other posts 
Yea, if he wants us to know he is here,he will let us know.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 19,May,23 22:52 other posts 
What the fuck??!!!!!

Damn...

By Ray10754 [Ignore] 17,May,23 20:15 other posts 
Maybe he just got tired of all the bulshit! so called adults acting like adolesants, calling each other names, Doing the he said she said nonsense, time for a whole lot of the people that are here to grow the fuck up. I have been here for many years and seen a lot of decent people leave because of all the childish ness. My grand children act and behave 100% better than some of the people here. But hey who am I? Usually I don't indulge in the conversations, but it is really beginning to be more like a session of Romper room than an adult site, not that much fun any longer, just my three cents on the topic!!
By whatsupcocks [Ignore] 17,May,23 21:27 other posts 
Romper Room, love it. Studies show that one out of three Trolls are just as dumb as the other to Cunts. " KEVIN BLOODY WILSON ".
By #610414 18,May,23 11:03
Ray10754 why blame what happens on the conversations? Is that why you are here for? On a site dedicated to cock and pussy you consider chats more important? I sign in and it takes me to a combined cock and pussy collage. Going to the forums is my choice. I don’t have to go there, and, frankly, reading countless threads about “Is my dick big enough?”, “Am I gay because I sucked a dick?”, or “who wants to fuck my wife/girlfriend/husband/boyfriend?’ Can get very boring fast. The chat rooms are not much better. Almost all are about latent homos showing off their cocks to other males. You say you’ve been here for many years. Do you support the site? Do you pay to be here? Your three cents are noted. I just don’t share your point of view. 👿
By Ray10754 [Ignore] 18,May,23 13:30 other posts 
Cat! I will not get into a pissing contest with you over this post, I simply expressed my opinion on a subject witch I am totally entitled to do. As far as I am concerned the topic is over and done with, I will not converse with you about it any further , As I will not contribute to the commotion you seem to thrive on. Have a good day.

By PITBULL [Ignore] 18,May,23 10:18 other posts 
Cody8789 is gone compliments of the nutjob of this site bella!

By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 12:55 other posts 
I give up trying to understand alot of what goes on on this site.
Cody was friendly, smart ,and I don't understand the leaving.

By #610414 17,May,23 11:49
I know. It's a shock. I really like him. He's honest, nice, and really yummy. 😢

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals