Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

POLITICS...Pertaining to the United States of America.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #16

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#24

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 13,Sep,22 03:10  other posts
Your views, thoughts or simply opinions. The Economy is not well (understatement). I know there are some here that will try to link the country they are residing in as problems of the USA. Sorry the USA cannot be responsible for 100% of the problems in the world nor should they be expected to help repair all problems.

New Comment       Rating: -3  

Comments:
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,May,23 11:46 other posts 
“The Budget Farce”: Robert Kuttner on Why Biden Admin Can’t Give In to GOP Demands to Gut Safety Net
only registered users can see external links
By #610414 17,May,23 11:53
The GOP is trying to blackmail the Dumbocrats into doing things that only make sense to the MAGA crowd. I hope Biden resists that.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 12:43 other posts 
The truth is alot of times when a democrat says, "you will have to pay more for X".
It simply means they are freezing the amount that is already being paid.
Most of the things the democrats say will be negative are similar.
The dems just aren't getting the INCREASES they want .Nothing is going to cost more or nothing LESS will be done. Just NO change in what is being done.
I couldn't take much of that womans voice.
All the republican are trying to do,and you heard Mcarthy explain is to get people off food stamps and back on the work force where they need to be and belong if they are able to work.
And to get energy back on track.Nothing wrong with anything the republicans are asking for.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 17,May,23 13:01 other posts 
That's not true. The Democrats have lowered the deficit, by a lot.
But even some deficit will turn into more debt, reaching the debt ceiling at some point.
When Republicans reach the debt ceiling themselves, they don't give a fuck and just raise it, but when it happens under the Democrats, they hold the country hostage to get their plans through. Most of their plans consist of giving more presents to the oil industry and cutting expenses on people. In other words; more for the wealthy, less for the poor, like always. Republicans are not about 'getting energy on track', they are about enriching the oligarchs, who in turn enrich those Republican politicians.

Biden should just have called their bluff. Republicans rely on their wealthy donors even more than Democrats. Those donors don't want to crash the economy and the stock market. They will fold. That would have made Biden look strong and Republicans weak. But, Biden has already caved by negotiating. He shouldn't have treated them as honest actors and just invoked the 14th amendment.
By #610414 17,May,23 13:19
The truth is alot of times when a democrat says, "you will have to pay more for X".
It simply means they are freezing the amount that is already being paid.
Most of the things the democrats say will be negative are similar.
The dems just aren't getting the INCREASES they want .Nothing is going to cost more or nothing LESS will be done. Just NO change in what is being done.
I couldn't take much of that womans voice.

I just don't know what you are trying to say. This is not part of a response. I truly don't understand.
As far as the work in exchange for food stamps, I'm not sure that is a real important problem. I don't deny there are people milking the system, but I believe this is a Repucker false idea that they are using to try to get voters to vote for them as "the fiscally responsible" party. In this I find them very irresponsible. They are playing with a default of the national debt that could bring one of the biggest recession this country ever had. What next? Change the Constitution and declare national bankruptcy? Modern Repuckers are just not smart like Reagan or Nixon when it comes to the economy.
By phart [Ignore] 17,May,23 13:38 other posts 
Sadly I think the country needs to default, hit bottom. perhaps people will wake the hell up and realize we don't need millions of dollars going to things that don't amount to a hill of beans.
Enviromental justice? What the fuck is that,other than putting America back on to it's bare feet for transportation?

Just looking over it for a few minutes,I see So many wasteful things money is being spent on

By #610414 14,Apr,23 11:05
Trump Slams ‘FoxNews’ as ‘Fake’ For Covering ‘Fake News CNN POLLS’

HAHAHA, how the mighty has fallen
🤣🤣😈
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 02:38 other posts 
Oh, how the mighty has gained more popularity than a weak old Mr Magoo.
By #610414 26,Apr,23 14:12
We’ll see, lollipop. So far it’s going like 2020 and my “I told you so” 🤣
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 21:51 other posts 
Does that mean you are telling me so again? I admit there was a lot of BS in 2020, but you or I will ever know the whole truth there.
By #610414 27,Apr,23 07:22
The only thing that matters is who won and who lost
By phart [Ignore] 27,Apr,23 14:29 other posts 
1 other thing matters, that is the trust of the people in the process that determines the win and loss
By tecsan [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 00:13 other posts 
CAT I know the end justifies the means right?
By #610414 28,Apr,23 10:37
Wrong. The end must be justified by truth and achieved in a legal way.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 18:36 other posts 
Since when did democrats give a damn about truth????
biden laptop, Epstein, etc
By #610414 29,Apr,23 14:06
What about Biden laptop? Epstein?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:17 other posts 
You haven't read about the coverup that has been proven now that the laptop was played down to keep bidens chances up?
Epstein, hell everyone in politics must have had something to do with him but somehow,some way,he hung himself,Oh just the other day the guards admitted to lieing about watching him the whole time. google it Truth, ha, where?
By #610414 01,May,23 09:47
What I don’t understand is why Hunter Biden investigations are so important to the Repukers.
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 10:13 other posts 
Well on his computer there is evidence that his father,may have gotten 10% from some of the deals made possible during the time he was vice president.
In other words, biden could be in chinas back pocket,bought and paid for.that is why we need to KNOW for sure.
Again, if there was nothing going on, no one would be trying to hide anything.
Bring it out, look into and lo and behold if there is nothing wrong then you have made the republicans look bad , win win.
By #610414 01,May,23 11:28
You do know that Trump made money by using his hotel in DC for government work? He also hired family members to work in government jobs?
Hunter’s laptop, where is it? Why, after2.5 yrs, is it important. Why, if it’s true, have they waited all this time to do something about it?
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 15:57 other posts 
Trying to get it dug up from where it is hid I guess.Why shouldn't Trump get paid if the government uses his hotel? They are supposed to go with the lowest bid, that is part of good stewardship over other peoples money,use it wisely.Now if his hotel was NOT the cheapest bid for the government to use, there may be reason for concern.Check into it. Why not hire who ever is willing to work? People you can trust? Don't tell me you wouldn't in that same situation.
By #610414 01,May,23 18:55
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 22:11 other posts 
She is off her rails,As soon as I saw who it was, i cliced back off. She is only 1 notch above a democrat. A democrat is 1 notch up from a dodo bird.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:45 other posts 

Who would a thought??
There is truth and other opinions and facts you don't' agree with out there.
By #610414 01,May,23 11:32
Let me get this straight. A huge corporate entity made a huge lobbying effort to make MORE MONEY? How unusual. This must be a first. What is this world coming to.

Sarcasm 101. 😈
By phart [Ignore] 01,May,23 16:00 other posts 
UH, Yea,you made the correct deduction but you let it fly right over your head.
IN other words, those mandates ,may not have been in your best intrest,it may have just put money in peoples pockets.
MILLIONS of dollars was made during the plandemic and none of it really came to us,it went to the drug companies and government officials paid to push it on the people.
By dgraff [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 18:48 other posts 
And who cheated and who played fair
By #610414 29,Apr,23 14:10
You've got to be kidding. After all the recounts, the court cases, the investigations, the time and money spent, you still believe there was cheating? Whatever.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 19:15 other posts 
Well We have a glimmer of hope here in my state. the state supreme court made the voter id law legal and it will be in place for our next election, or at least it was this morning. we voted for that twice and 1 stinking judge struck it down. I don't what is so terrible about having to prove who you are to vote anyway. The same people that are against voter id wanted us to have to carry vaccine cards just to do bussiness and go into public places not to long ago.

To me 2020 is behind us and we can't turn back time or Cher would be 20 something and hot. But what we can do is take action to bring back confidence in the election process.Voter ID is 1 of the steps that can help with that
By #610414 29,Apr,23 21:16
I agree that voter IDs are a good idea. My bitch is that if the government is going to require an ID, then the government should shouder the cost associated with this
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:21 other posts 
From our previous discussions on this topic I would say most of the cost is already covered ,here in my state 5 bucks will get you a photo id. I played the part of a good Samaritan a couple weeks ago. As I was sitting at a stop light i looked over in the turn lane and there was a wallet.
It had a ID card it for a 19 year old black male. No cash, just
A card and his id.
I went to the local fire station and gave it to a deputy. It looked just like a divers license but it had nothing in regard to operating a vehicle legally. Just stated that he would turn 21 on a certain date and had his photo and address. I considered just putting in a envelope and mailing it to the address but our mail is so damn sorry , I decided to let law enforcement handle it.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 21:34
In Florida it's $25. I don't care if it's $0.25. I can pay much more but there are people that can't afford that. Because of that you are taking that person's right to vote. The cost is one objection. Getting to the office that handles IDs requires transportation and TIME.
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 21:55 other posts 
So these are hermits we are talking about?
How many people do you know in real life that NEVER leave home?
Never buy anything that requires id,never go to the doctor?
Never go to the store to buy liquer?
The same resources used for those things can be used to go vote.
And besides, if the government is requiring a iD chances are they will set aside funds to cover this expense for the limited number of people that genuinely need it.
I here your words over the tv,I read them,but then,I see people with very little, buying cases of beer,and etc.
And Another damn thing, People on public benefits , already have had to prove who they are to get those benefits, /
I know when I was going thru that process to get social security disablity, you damn sure had to prove who you were from the get go. Birth certificate, social security card and best I can remember I had to take a phone bill with my name and address on it as well.
So in reality, there is VERY few people that would need some help getting a id , so put a little money in a fund and cover the cost for them. THere are county buses that buzz around here all the time taking people without cars to their appointments and such.and I think some companys offer free rides to vote and free buss rides from the city to.
VERY limited number of people that will need some special help.Very limited.
By #610414 29,Apr,23 22:05
What they are willing to do has no bearing here. Food stamps can be applied for without verification of identity. The same for Social Security, medicare, and Medicaid. All can be gotten on line and without owning a computer. Buying a case of beer doesn't prove anything either. The main reason for the IDs is to limit Dumbocrat votes. But, if you can apply for food stamps and Social Security and other benefits on line, why not voter IDs?
By phart [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 22:09 other posts 
Straight from the website for social security dieablity,

here is the kind of information you should have:
Information About You

Your Social Security number and proof of your age;
Names, addresses, and phone numbers of doctors, caseworkers, hospitals, and clinics that took care of you and the dates of your visits;
Names and dosages of all the medications you are taking;
Medical records from your doctors, therapists, hospitals, clinics, and caseworkers, that you already have in your possession;
Laboratory and test results;
A summary of where you worked and the kind of work you did; and
Your most recent W-2 form or, if you were self-employed, a copy of your federal tax return.

Uh how do you get a social security number? How would you have the remainder of those requirements without a form of legal id?
By #610414 29,Apr,23 22:19
Not really
Any bill or financial statement showing your name and residence address
Utility bill (electricity, gas, garbage, water, or sewer)
Cable TV or internet bill
Telephone bill
Bank statement
Property tax bill
Mortgage statement
Lease or rental agreement showing your name and residence address
Registration for a PO Box or private mailbox

A birth certificate can be obtained on line. Social Security assignes you a social security number if you produce a copy of your birth certificate.

By Sir-Skittles [Ignore] 29,Apr,23 13:23 other posts 
Biden is a vegetable

Fetterman is a drooling window licker

The slag Feinstein a second from the gave. Great people they have running things!

You can't make this up. Funny all how the things the idiot dems predicted would happen under Trump... DID actually happen with Biden and his cronies.

Hunter will be in cuffs soon for the bonus!

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 28,Apr,23 05:51 other posts 
Republicans suck! The numbers don't lie:

By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Apr,23 02:36 other posts 
Wow. Are we going to have another primary that requires two different nights for debate?

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 12,Apr,23 07:37 other posts 
This is a tweet from Ted Cruz, after the last school shooting.

And where did the next mass shooting take place, just 2 weeks later?
AT A BANK!!!

Did the 'armed police officers' there prevent it? No, they were shot too.

"Two police officers were among the nine wounded. A 26-year-old recent police academy graduate was struck in the head and remained in critical condition after brain surgery on Monday, police said."

"The shooter legally bought an AR-15-style rifle at a local gun dealership six days before he used it to kill five of his colleagues, the interim Louisville Metro Police chief said Tuesday."

A few guards cannot stop an AR-15. Can you post a SWAT team at every school?

Stop providing WEAPONS OF WAR to anyone who wants them!
AR-15's are not intended for sports or self-defense.
They are intended for killing on a battle field. Cops are no match.
How about 'All Lives Matter' or 'Blue Lives Matter'?
Isn't that what your side shouted?
By #610414 14,Apr,23 11:04
👍👍

By #610414 14,Apr,23 11:04
US job growth

US job growth strong in March; unemployment rate falls to 3.5%

It must be all that " WOKE" stuff waking the job market. 🤣🤣😈

By #610414 14,Apr,23 10:23
With abortion once again becoming a major political issue at the ballot box after last year’s reversal of Roe v. Wade, and a bevy of new reproductive health restrictions turning out angry voters, Republicans have struggled to address the furious backlash over their anti-abortion stance. Not only do current polls show most Americans believe abortion should be legal in most cases, but Democrats and liberals have flipped recent political races over the issue.

Hey, Repuckers, why wiggle so much? If you are so sure abortion is wrong, why don't you unanimously support a total Federal ban on abortions for any reasons? I'll tell why you won't. You talk a lot but, you know that if you do, there won't be one Repuckers elected to any office again. You don't care about women's rights or right to life. All you care is getting votes.

👍😈

By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 05:49 other posts 
More Perfect Union uncovered the corporations bringing back Child Labor in America
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 10:48 other posts 
Well, I guess in a warped way it might keep the kids off dope and out of trouble.
A idle mind is the devils work shop.

Still doesn't make it right at all. Terrible thing to do keeping kids out of school to work.
There will be plenty of time for work once they get a good education.
I do think it should be easier for 16 year olds and up to get part time work. Seems difficult because employers are to afraid to take a chance.

I had read this yesterday,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 12:30 other posts 
Oh sure, the only alternative for dope is working as a roofer, waiting tables until midnight or working in a meatpacking factory in the night-shift. This is not to teach them skills or have them pay their tuition, this is just to provide cheap labor for the corporate donors.

This is not about 16 year olds, this is letting 14 year olds work till late
and on dangerous jobs that will kill them or put them in a wheelchair.

Do you think MAGA means making kids work, like in those 'shithole' countries?
Your mistake, because the rest of the world will teach them science and engineering
and the American people will fall back further and further and further.

I know slavery still exists and if Republicans want to reinstate it,
you would be the first one to defend it.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 14:59 other posts 
Gee,you didn't read what I said,I didn't say i supported it.
I was just giving a outside the box theory as to why some may find it logical.
Hell, nothing else is keeping them safe, Maby they are safer at work than at school?
WHat country will do all this teaching? Surely not pakistan,
Surely not china,
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 19:29 other posts 
Yeah, you would almost say children are safer anywhere than in school.
But that's on you for making it easier to use an assault rifle than to drive a car.

But these days, if you don't have a decent education, you are sentenced to poverty.
Relaxing those laws will turn away even more children from school.

Actually, Article 25-A of the Constitution of Pakistan obligates the state to provide free and compulsory quality education to children of the age group 5 to 16 years.
Education is certainly poor, but you have to compare your country with a third world country to come out on top? Is it MAGA to have such low standards?
If you want America to be great, support things that will make it great. Education is one of the most important factors in doing that. Child labor does the opposite.
By phart [Ignore] 07,Apr,23 19:43 other posts 
I agree, child labor is not good.
Again,just trying to explain another way of looking at the situation.
As for being safe at school.
Just as a example of how UNSAFE our kids really are.
I had to drive to the next county to the ag supply store to get some tractor tires. Along the major hwy is a elementary school. The building is about 300 feet off the road. Windows facing the road. Only a 4 foot fence along the play ground area that actually comes up to the hwy right of way, about 50 feet from the center of the road. Kids running all over the place on the play ground. Sadly a person would not even have to STOP their vehicle to kill potentially dozens with a tossed pipe bomb or similar.Not to even mention a gun.
Our inmates are far safer than our children in this country
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 08,Apr,23 05:34 other posts 
You have to think about a school play ground needing more than a 4 foot fence and not being near a road. You are describing the maximum security for a school play ground in The Netherlands. Most of our school play grounds don't have any fences and they are all next to low speed roads, because the parents are dropping off their kids there. The only further security is one or two teachers or teacher's assistants, watching over the children, so they don't bully each other or wander off.

We have had zero school shootings. The only thing I could find was one 16 y.o. girl shot dead behind a school bicycle storage, by her stalker, a 31 y.o. man. There are politicians here talking about increasing school security, because you can only wait until something does happen, but you can see for yourself in your country that it is impossible to defend schools from a crazy person with a assault rifle, who wants to kill as many children as possible and then die.

We don't allow anyone to have assault rifles, except for the military. There are people who own guns, but the laws are very strict. After Tristan van der Vlis, killed 7 people and injured 17 in a shopping mall, the restrictions became even stricter.

Most of our politicians, except for the corporate party VVD of prime minister Rutte, are either demanding or supporting to provide better mental healthcare for everyone who needs it.

We have crazy people too, but so far, they haven't been crazy in a way that makes them want to kill children. They just think vaccines and 5G are connected some how and politicians are demons who are pe.dos who drink the blood of children. That's a 'Made in the USA' product. I hope you are proud.

By #690323 28,Mar,23 15:23
With the power and influence the US has, if they are the cause which they are, they need to solve it. This is a forum filled with intolerance, hatred, and ignorance.
By phart [Ignore] 28,Mar,23 18:22 other posts 
For the benefit of the group, what is it you bring to the table? It appears from your observation ,we need all the things dreams are made of. Peace, love and prosperity. All of which require MONEY to maintain for there is evil in some people that we need to protect ourselves and our loved 1's from.
I am NOT politically correct ,and I doubt you are , and i do not intend to ever be.

Tolerance, or the facade of it,is 1 of several things that got this world in this mess.
"oh he just has a little tick in his head, give him these pills we are not really sure what they do and he will be fine". and later they go kill others.
"Oh ,the victim is just traumatized, they will get over it with these magic pills", The victim later harms or kills themself because the pills didn't work or couldn't have.

Hatred, yea, there is alot of it out there. Hatred of people that are not willing to give up their ability to defend themselves and their loved 1's from crazy people. I can't run, can't fight, I am partly diablied ,but there are those out there that would rather I give up my antique revolver and just dial 911 and wait the average response time of 10 minutes for help> I am supposed to trust my life to that instead of my own judgement .Yea right, Hate me if you will, I don't want to be left alone to die at the hands of a crook.
So that hatred for my kind can live on as long as it wants.

Ignorance, I have a college degree, do you? No I don't have a college loan debt, My family paid for it so I could have a better life than they did. Turns out my job choice, a option made avlaible because of my degree, put me in a place to get seriously injured and disabled.
By #691759 04,Apr,23 09:42
Money is never necessary, you are stuck in ideology clearly. If you declare yourself any label, you don't know of true problem-solving. True problem-solving requires solutions, not ideological frameworks. Try again Phart.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,23 12:51 other posts 
Ok, when your utlity bill comes due, send them a card telling them how much you love them and thank them for the power they provided and tell them about the monument of a transformer you are carving out of marble in their honor. Then let's see just how long you are still able to see before your lights go out.

Go to the grocery store and when the bill is totaled up, give the cashier a hug and tell them you love them and thank them for the groceries. See how far you make it out the door.

Money, or some form of compensation is necessary for the transfer of goods and services and to maintain a quality standard of living. PROVE Otherwise, new member.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Apr,23 08:43 other posts 
Money is just the system that humanity invented to cooperate together. Before that, for thousands of years, people just worked on their land and hunted for food. When they had too much grain to eat, but no fresh game meat to diversify their diet, they bartered with other people who specialized in hunting and had too much game meat to diversify. That is however a very inefficient system, so other people saw a job in helping people barter their products and keeping a share for themselves. At some point they needed to simplify the bartering and invented trading, because there is not always someone who has a demand for the goods they supplied. They first started to use seashells as trade-goods, because if you live a long way of the coast, seashells are hard to come by and therefore useful as money, until you get smart-assess seeing a profit in traveling to get seashells. That's where the invention of metal coins came in. It's very difficult for the average farmer or hunter to make metal coins by themselves and the labor that it took to make them was proportional to the value those coins represented. That is the beginning of money, but it is actually not money yet, because the coins are just as useful by themselves as refined ore for making metal tools and weapons. The coins turned into money, when the value represented by the coins became higher than the value of the metal itself. That eventually created an economy where accumulating money was more important than the original goal of simplifying bartering.

Our economy is now fully dependent on money. It has moved further away from its original use than the difference between bartering and trading. Money now mostly represents a value of trust; trust that the total sum of existing money of a country can be represented by the total productivity of a country. We still use it as a form of compensation for work, but it can also be created out of nothing and given to people who have not done any work for that money.
I agree, it's not easy to find a working alternative for money.
There are however many alternatives to distribute money, than the system that society has changed bartering into.
By #691759 05,Apr,23 20:37
Talking down to me in that condescending tone is not productive. You clearly did not address any of what I said and offered up the same repeated talking points all who are in a cult do. There is no argument you just made. I'm talking about a different framework, and you know that Phart. Me being a new member has nothing to do with my capacity to be non-biased. That was purely an ad hominem.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,23 20:45 other posts 
Whatever, it was not typed to be a "condescending tone". But you haven't answered any questions or explained a counter point to anything I said either, so kettle, are you calling me black?
Address things,explain your take out it,
I did.
By #610414 28,Mar,23 19:29
It’s also a forum for intelligent talk, exchange of ideas, and a place to vent frustrations, just like you just did. I understood the second part of your post. The first part doesn’t say who or what caused whatever. Do you want to clarify that?
By #691759 04,Apr,23 09:43
Can you not read? It said US, then "they", afterwards. Sorry that her sentences were too complex and went over your head. Try again, CAT.
By #691759 04,Apr,23 09:46
Also, I saw no intelligent talk at all. Exchange of ideologies, that's it. Y'all are not intelligent enough and educated enough to grasp even the slightest bit of the occurrences in this country and how to fix the problems of these occurrences. There is clearly hatred being spewed and misinformation. Exchange of intolerance is not the same as exchange of ideas. It rather is hate speech and backwards, just like most Americans I have had the displeasure of conversing with.
By #610414 04,Apr,23 11:04
Openarms Then, may I suggest you don't converse with us Americans? You are grouping all Americans into one intolerant group. This is not the case. At the moment, due to politics, it seems like we are a country of haters. Your view is skewed. There are many of us that care to be tolerant. You joined the site today. Aren't you basing your opinions on a very small sample of Americans? And, since you say you reside in the US, why do you have to qualify your conversations as being with Americans? You say, "Try again, CAT.". The member that wrote that had a poor command of the written language and she used the pronouns incorrectly, but, most of us knew what she meant. If you do some research in the forums, you'll find I'm one of the most liberal members here. I try to fight hypocrisy, support people, even if I don't agree with them, and, in general, try to listen to other members opinions. For your information, yes, I can read and reading your post I can see you too, are full of anger and hatred. In short, mister, you are full of BS. If my writings are beyond your comprehension, so be it.
By phart [Ignore] 04,Apr,23 12:53 other posts 
No one forced you to join this morning. So bug off if you can't handle adults tossing back and forth.
Me and cat are like cats and dogs,seldom agree, me and leo, eh, well, I tell him to go have a hissy fit in the corner and laugh thinking of a old man in the basement eating blood pressure pills because I have him so frustrated.
BUT, I have to be able to accept the fact that he does not agree with me,because not all people can.
As long as I am able to discuss my beliefs and he is as well, let it be.
By #610414 04,Apr,23 18:59
Well said, Phart.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Apr,23 20:48 other posts 
google is trying to help me understand what intelligent talk is, ah, here it is.

What is intelligent talk?
An intelligent conversation is one where we gain knowledge from whom we are speaking. We create places where we seek out, learn from, and celebrate each other's differences through intelligent conversations. Create places where you can talk about anything.
By #610414 06,Apr,23 08:34
Amen

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1... #11   #12   #13   #14   #15   #16   #17   #18   #19   #20   ...#24

Show your Genitals