Tired of ads
on this site?

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

The democrats cannot define a woman until...Look below...

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #1

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8  

Started by tecsan [Ignore] 16,May,22 02:01  other posts
Until it involves abortion...Besides the fact that the end of Roe V Wade would not end it in many states...I agree with B. Clinton abortion should be rare...

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #610414 05,Oct,22 11:17
EVERY WOMAN SHOULD HAVE THE RIGHT TO TERMINATE ANY PREGNANCY FOR WHATEVER REASON. NO EXCEPTIONS. 👍😈
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:10 other posts 
thankfully for your sake your mother didn't feel that way or you wouldn't be here.
By #610414 05,Oct,22 15:23
I would not have cared..... think about it. 😈
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:28 other posts 
you would have been a lost soul roaming thru the atmosphere.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:44 other posts 
Nonsense like that, is the reason for why medical policies should not be decided
on the basis of claims without evidence. There is no evidence for the soul existing. Anyone who believes in souls is totally free to not have an abortion, but no one should be forced to carry a child, because of other people's religion.
By phart [Ignore] 05,Oct,22 15:53 other posts 
OK, explain why when some molecules are lined up in a certain way,You appear as a human.You walk ,you talk,you think,or at least I think you think. , anyway, why is it a car can't feel,think or function without our input? Why can't a rock go skip it's self accross the lake?
There has to be "SOMETHING" that makes the human stand apart from the rest of the molecule arrangements. So what would you call it? Some call it a soul, what would you call that special unique object or influence?
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 16:00 other posts 
I'm not going to explain DNA and evolution right now.
There is enough on YouTube to explain that in the finest of detail.
I can address specific questions about it, but I wouldn't know where to begin,
if you ask questions that show you don't understand the slightest thing about it.

In any case, that something that makes humans do things that a rock can not
is biology and a brain. It allows LIFE to 'skip' without being thrown across a lake.

When your brain gets damaged, your ability to walk, talk and think gets damaged
or destroyed. Isn't a soul supposed to be immaterial? Than why is it affected by material damage? Why can that special unique thing be damaged if it is immaterial?
By phart [Ignore] 13,Oct,22 16:44 other posts 
The fact no 1 has all the answers should prompt people to stop and wonder who is a irresponsible woman to decide if a baby lives or dies.
By #610414 19,Oct,22 11:04
Babies, yes, fetuses no.
By tecsan [Ignore] 19,Oct,22 21:46 other posts 
You been watching too many dramas on TV.
By #610414 20,Oct,22 08:25
You mean that Mar-a-Lago drama? 😸
By phart [Ignore] 23,Oct,22 17:07 other posts 
you would be miffed as hell if someone went into your house looking for stuff and riffled thru your underware and your kids rooms and such.
I imagine those perverts were sniffing like ol joe when they found Melaina's panties .
By #610414 23,Oct,22 18:11
Only because they had a reason. You may find this hard to believe, but, I never had my house raidedand my undies smelled by law enforcement personel
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 00:24 other posts 
Most go through life without this happening. Be careful and do not piss off the libs.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 08:11
I don't know where you live, but, in most places, it's the right wing constabulary we have to fear
By tecsan [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 00:53 other posts 
I meant ignorance. Fetus/baby, both require O2 and beating heart to SURVIVE. Really, because the baby is unable to talk for themself. Wow, that says a lot about the human race and democraps. BTW, I fear left wing idiocy and stupidity. Stop and think about it. Really, you think this woke shit is what our children need. I doubt it, but in your past, I bet were all democraps and saints in your eyes.
By #610414 25,Oct,22 07:55
After about six weeks of pregnancy an ultrasound detects electrical cardiac activity in an embryo, this suggest its heart is beating and a live birth is on the way.At this very early stage of a pregnancy, however, the embryo is the size of a pomegranate seed and has only a primitive tube of cardiac cells that emit electric pulses and pump. This sound of a "heartbeat" is not considered by medical experts to be coming from a developed heart, which forms later in pregnancy, but from the ultrasound machine. The oxygen is carried by the woman to all parts of her body. I don't think her liver will develop into a human being..
Your statement that you fear left wing idiocy and stupidity is on you. Your feelings don't define half of this country. However, I can bring up the perceived head of the Republican party, Trump, and we can, FACTUALLY, say," The right wing and, in particular, the Republicans, are stupidly idiotic, supporting this jerk and his political ideas.
1) Even if she was an irresponsible woman, it's still her body.
2) Many unwanted pregnancies are not caused by the woman being irresponsible, but just because contraception doesn't always work
and often because men force themselves onto them.
3) Most abortions are performed with a pill. Calling that a baby is bullshit,
it's a tiny clump of cells then. Most later abortions are because the pregnancy poses a threat to their health or there are fetal medical conditions or because
the woman didn't have the money earlier. The first two should always be allowed and the last can be prevented by making abortion free.
Even I would say that an abortion after 24 weeks would not be allowed, but if there was good reason to terminate the pregnancy, birth should be induced or performed by cesarean section and every effort should be made to keep the premature baby alive
in an incubator. This consideration goes out the door for fatal fetal malformations. Women are now forced to carry and give birth to malformed babies that have no chance to survive. I cannot imagine much more barbaric practices.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 00:27 other posts 
Ananas2xlekker, what would you tell a down syndrome child that is glad to be here alive. Abortion is the end of life for the fetus that would now be a child.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 07:37
You just said it. "A fetus that will evolve"
By phart [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 10:13 other posts 
You just confirmed the fetus is alive and will develop into a child.
No different than a grub worm becoming a moth.
A egg and a sperm cell meet,and a life begins.
A life that could be the 1 that grows up to cure cancer, or end wars.but if aborted,can do nothing but rot.
By #610414 24,Oct,22 10:28
Alive, yes. A human being, no.
By tecsan [Ignore] 24,Oct,22 23:22 other posts 
I call BS here, does the fetus require oxygenated blood to live? So if you were put on a vent (just guessing an unconscious state, then you are not human. Disgusting. By the way how do you know what the 'fetus' as you call it, is experiencing, feeling etc? That is like asking what death is like, can you answer that?
By #610414 25,Oct,22 07:24
The fetus is part of a woman's body and shares blood with the woman. The fetus, at the stage we are talking about (15 weeks of gestation) is not able to breathe as it's not developed. At that point, it's like a liver. It's there as part of the woman but not a separate part. I don't have to feel bad about having my liver removed (except in context with my health). I also don't have to know what death is like. I can only define it by what it's not, ie, not breathing, not concious.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,May,24 01:35 other posts 
You decribed a parasite.
Someone who is on a ventilator, in an unconscious state, is not messing up the rest of someone else's life or even endangering someone else's life.

There might be medical decisions that come close. Let's say Siamese twins share one heart. The one with the heart is aware and able, the one without a heart is severely mentally disabled and not self-aware. I would agree with the decision to separate the twins and let the one without a heart die. Would you condemn the self-aware twin to suffer from their joined sibling the rest of their life?
By tecsan [Ignore] 26,Oct,22 23:15 other posts 
Sounds like you want to think ethics here.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 10:03 other posts 
Was it not an ethics discussion so far? Or was it just politics to you?

Off course it is an ethics question: What has priority; the right of a woman to make a choice about her own body and her future or the further development
of a fertilized egg, zygote or fetus into a new human being.

I know your answer to that ethics question.
What do you think about the Siamese twins ethics question?
And if you think differently about that one, why?
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 10:27 other posts 
Funny thing, we are spending BILLIONS to find life on mars which would be anything from a single cell bacteria on up, and yet ,people still don't think when a egg and a sperm cell link up that it is not life. Bonkers,just plain bonkers.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 15:15 other posts 
They are searching for life on mars, because that would be scientifically relevant. It would either show that life has started on another planet, showing the probability of abiogenesis or it would show similarities with life on earth, which could be evidence of panspermia.

It would be life, because it would be a independently growing, reproducing, continual changing and showing biochemical processes.
I agree that when an egg and a sperm link up, a live cell is created,
but I don't consider it a life. It is a life, when it can independently live.
And even then, that is not an argument against abortion for me.
I see it as the right of a woman to protect herself. That is more important.

Just like you support the right to own guns and use them to kill a self-conscious human being, for self protection or even to protect your property,
I support the right of women to protect their bodies and their future, by killing
a clump of cells, a zygote or a fetus, up to the gestational age where it is dependent on the woman's body to survive.
And I think your support for the right to own guns is less pro-life.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 20:33 other posts 
You want a woman to be able to CHOOSE to take a life.
Where as if a crook breaks into my home,and HE or she chooses to TAKE MY LIFE, are you saying I shouldn't be able to choose to live? I should get out of my chair and walk over to them so they can get a better headshot?
Victims of crimes that could be prevented by being armed don't have a choice of being a victim or not unless they are armed to protect themselves. ,nor does the fetus have a choice and they are innocent, unarmed and unable to prevent their deaths.
both are being told their lives don't matter. Strange.
What would you tell a child of a woman that was denied an abortion?
That child was not wanted. In a country that allows abortion, every child knows
that they were at least welcome. American children in the future will have names like; Leak, Oops, Precum, Preme-Jack, Toosoon, Toolate, Rapey, Hangover and Antibiotic.

Down syndrome is not necessarily a reason to abort the pregnancy.
Still a down syndrome child takes extra care and parents should be up to that.
It should be up to the woman/parents if they can take on that responsibility.
If that right is taken away, the country should provide an alternative, like paying
for the lost income, medical costs and compensation for the suffering and then
taking care of the children. If your side takes away abortion rights and doesn't offer
any alternatives, I hope cribs with newborn babies are left on every porch with a
Trump flag in front of it.
By phart [Ignore] 27,Oct,22 20:36 other posts 
There was always the choice of not making the child in the first place for 98+% of the women.
The -2% could choose alternatives in a ideal world. as I have said before, the problem people like me have with abortion is the fact women use it like a tummy tuck or a visit to the Bueti shop.
They want to be reckless and uncaring and when "Oopps" a baby,"oh, where's the guy with the coat hanger"?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 25,Oct,22 15:44 other posts 
Of course.
This is the case in any civilised country.
Religious dictatorships like Saudi Arabia don't respect this.
By tecsan [Ignore] 21,May,24 03:19 other posts 
You should have been brave enough to stick around.
By Ananas2xLekker [Ignore] 21,May,24 03:25 other posts 
Who says bravery was their issue? I think it was lack of patience,
of hearing people repeat the same nonsense over and over and over.

Whatever the other side says, your side is incapable of developing your arguments.
It's such primitive thinking and you restart at absolute zero, after just a few days.
It's like no one has given you any arguments against your thinking; nothing remained.
I'm getting tired of that too.

By tecsan [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:15 other posts 
Maybe Caitlyn Jenner can help with the definition of a woman.
By phart [Ignore] 01,Jun,22 23:35 other posts 
I wish joe biden would rent Caitlyn's balls so he would have a set! Oh,I forgot,trudeu rented them awhile back and scratched them to oblivion while being honked at by big trucks!
By tecsan [Ignore] 04,Jun,22 02:07 other posts 
Brandon has no balls and never will, think we all know that. He is a puppet for the progressive left, they got lucky with him having dementia.
By #610414 05,Jun,22 12:47
BS on your part. The mat has more balls than anyone in the previous administration
By phart [Ignore] 05,Jun,22 17:38 other posts 
forgive me cat but I can't help but point out your typo,and it is fitting.
"The mat". Yep, a T instead of a N.
BUT that is somewhat accurate as he is really more of a door MAT than a man anyway. He is not really running things, although we look at him and blame him because he is in the chair.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 00:22 other posts 
Are you trying to tell me brandon has balls, forget it, even if he did he could not find them, his own balls I mean.
By #610414 08,Jun,22 07:48
I bet I have a better chance to find out.
By tecsan [Ignore] 08,Jun,22 23:18 other posts 
You got me there, I do not care to find out. That would be disgusting. You have my blessing to find out though. Hope he is not identifying as a gay man though. Do we know?
By #610414 09,Jun,22 07:24
You are not up to doing nice-nice with the most powerful man on earth?
By tecsan [Ignore] 09,Jun,22 07:40 other posts 
What I meant is that you are a female and he would cuddle up to you more than he would me. As for the most powerful, I beg to differ right now. We all know who the most powerful man is right now.
By #610414 09,Jun,22 09:18
Explain
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 00:18 other posts 
I bet I have a better chance to find out. Thought this comment was self explanatory.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 00:30
I love my Charlie with all my heart, but if you ask me who is the man that made me sight while I yearned for his touch, that's Gerome. I miss him.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:35 other posts 
Have not a clue what you are talking about.
By #610414 10,Jun,22 01:41
Not meant for you to do so. I’m just missing a good man.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 01:46 other posts 
Then why state it?
By #610414 10,Jun,22 06:54
Why not?
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:23 other posts 
Fine with me if you do not mind.
By _AxCx_ [Ignore] 19,May,24 22:55 other posts 
-gringo- kitkat She wants him over you.
By tecsan [Ignore] 10,Jun,22 22:32 other posts 
Caitlyn's brain would also be nice for brandon if it were for rent.
By phart [Ignore] 11,Jun,22 20:17 other posts 
the brain of a average 10 year old would be better than what "joe" has.
By tecsan [Ignore] 20,May,24 01:24 other posts 
That is is true but more like I a 5 year old.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5   #6   #7   #8  

Show your Genitals