Using Social Sites!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Story's Public incidents

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #606187 [Ignore] 30,Oct,21 13:06
I don't have any my self just wondering if any of you guys ever had a public encounter like people peeking under your locker or staring at your cock in the changing rooms

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Banned from public chatroom   2.Risque sex.....   3.Jerkin in public places??????????   4.Woman who worked for Joe Biden in 1993 accused him of aggrevated sexual assault   5.Who is a bigger pig then me  

Comments:
By wycowboy [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 15:59 other posts 
I used to go outside naked, and hard, most of the time after 11PM and before 5AM. I would slowly stroke my cock and try to last as long as I could until cumming. I once left a load on the door handle of my neighbors car, she was (still is I bet) a hot big titted woman. I watched later on and got hard again when I saw her grab the handle to get in and go to work an hour or so later.

Another time I was walking on a walking path in the town I used to live in. My cock was out and hard. I was stroking it (of course ) and when I was ready to cum I stopped walking and let it fly. A few seconds later, maybe 30, a young lady came walking around the corner and smiled at me. I think she saw me and probably saw the cum on the path. I don't know for sure though.

By #600269 01,Nov,21 13:27
I had a few people staring at my bulge while I was half sleep during bus/train travels but nothing exciting happened, but when I'm alone or in the back of the bus I do unzip my pants and start stroking.

I also like to go for a walk with my dick out where I live and masturbate after finding a safe spot, I was never caught though.

My favorite experience was during college, I went out completely naked and walked around the neighborhood, it was past 2am, I was hard the whole time, rubbed my cock in so many places and managed to cum in three separate occasions, including the front door from a friend's house and the windshield from a professor that I hated.

By german_guy [Ignore] 01,Nov,21 12:34 other posts 
I was traveling by train and fell asleep, had a nice dream which made me hard...well be the time a woke up the guy on the other side was looking a my crotch and was playing with his bulge.....he didn't notice me watching him didn't take long and he got up, guess he had a wank

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals