Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

🎆 🇺🇸 HaPpY BiRtHdAy America!! 🇺🇸 🎆

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #551147 [Ignore] 04,Jul,20 11:35
🎆 🇺🇸 Happy Birthday America!! 🇺🇸 🎆

Today we celebrate our Independence from Great Britain, and perhaps one of the most important documents ever written, the Declaration of Independence, leading to the GREATEST nation on the planet, the United States of AMERICA!

244 years of growing and improving that have culminated in the most diverse society anywhere in the world. A country where NO particular person/race is excluded from the pursuit of happiness.

Despite any perceived, fabricated, or exaggerated claims of our Country's imperfections (currently speaking), we STILL remain the greatest nation on Earth. 🖕

As I stated elsewhere in these forums, NO man/woman, NO group/organization, NO city/state/country, NO civilization EVER! Is or has been free from said imperfections.

With that being said, we SHOULD be celebrating greatness in all forms, from ALL who have contributed and risen to such prominence, not just in the United States, but across the entire world.

Don't be fooled!

There are sad, pathetic individuals (foreign & domestic) attempting to subvert the ideologies that have made OUR nation the envy of the world. Everything from attacking our past, to the current perpetuation of racial inequality, to the attempts to undermine our laws or values that we hold so dearly.

AS IF! Any single one of them are free from sins OR are more superior, mentally OR morally... >rolls eyes<

Sadly, 85 to 90 percent (possibly higher), of the worlds media, as a WHOLE, can be described as leftist, liberal, democrat, or progressive leaning entities. With THAT MANY sources spewing the same hatred, lies, radical ideas, opposition etc. It's NO WONDER that there is a perception that these views are supposedly being widely accepted/embraced.

It's simply NOT true, and everyone should understand AND recognize those attempts to INDOCTRINATE people into believing there is only ONE way to THINK. Resist!

In a truly free society/world, there should be ABSOLUTE EQUALITY! One where there is little mention of one's particular race, religion, or creed. The true acceptance that we are ALL part of the HUMAN RACE, and no one person is more superior or inferior to another or without flaws.

Someday, hopefully, these will be the goals of people as a whole. There will never be ABSOLUTE PERFECTION in this world and the sooner we all recognize that, the sooner we can progress to further greatness, standing side by side, hand in hand as HUMANS.

I'm proud of our country, and I'm proud to be an American!

WE, as a nation, have made the most positive changes and decisions in the world and we should NOT be ashamed OR made to feel ashamed of our Country. AS IF any of their countries are free from some of the same past atrocities. >rolls eyes<

We SHALL endure this moment in our history... ✌

Happy Independence Day to my fellow America loving friends and family! AMERICA! 🇺🇸

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #551147 11,Jul,20 05:39
One of the Presidents BEST speeches to date...

only registered users can see external links

UNEDITED, Enjoy!
By #610414 18,Jul,20 11:52
Scorps
It's good to know that as the pandemic progresses at full steam, our president delivers the "best" speech of his presidency telling us not to worry........... ................................Mt Rushmore is safe .
By sherryann [Ignore] 18,Jul,20 18:21 other posts 
Yes
--------------------------------------- added after 58 seconds

His best Scorps!

By RealScorpio3 [Ignore] 15,Jul,20 19:53 other posts 
Right on Scorps! The one freedom we have is if you do not like the system here, you are free to go to another country that has the system\ideals\goals to your liking.
By #551147 16,Jul,20 17:10
Well said!

Sad that those within, that hate our Country (you know the one's), refuse to exercise that freedom.

Instead, they work diligently to divide us and expect everyone to be like them.

I once had a job where I had major disagreements with how the place was being run. Instead of making an ass outta myself, in an effort to force them to conform with MY ideas, I respectfully gave them notice of my intent to resign, and moved on.

To expect a similar attitude from those within that seemingly detest our Country. Is ABSURD! Appalling! How dare I suggest such a vile thing...

Anyway, hope you had a terrific holiday and thanks for posting.
By #610414 16,Jul,20 18:48
You forget that this country is also our country. Why don't you leave RealScorpio3? You too, scorps. You don't get to say what or how we should run this country. Soon you and your cabal will be gone. Lets see what you do then
By #551147 18,Jul,20 02:31
Un-huh! Keep dreaming...
By #610414 18,Jul,20 07:13
Not my call. Biden is 15%age points ahead of Trump. Check it out. Go count sidewalk lines.
By #610414 18,Jul,20 11:45
RealScorpio3
Dip shit blondes who parrot their blue collar boyfriends are a riot for their "Trump at all costs" beliefs. We all know, if Trump is out they go back to being the guys that fool around with their sisters, mothers, and cousins. No one will listen to them anymore. They go back to being the shit kickers of this country. Good to work in shit but not good enough to work side by side with the college boys.

Are you one of these?

By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 08:59 other posts 
I would like to apologize to any non-American readers who actually bothered to read this shitty Forum topic.
Not all of us here in the States are arrogant assholes who believe that the only way to feel good about our country is to view other nation as inferior.
Many of us believed that America is a great country, but that our greatness does not--in any way--diminish the greatness of other nations.
Do I love my Country?
Very much so.
Am I proud to be an American?
I am. ( Though I will admit that these past few years have made that very hard at times.)
Do I believe that America is a shining example to the rest of the world?
Not so much these days. (Which makes me incredibly sad.)
Do I believe that other nations across the world (and the people who live in them!) are any less "great" than we are?
Not hardly.
So, again, sorry about the arrogant tone of this Topic's creator. We aren't all like him.
Happy Birthday America. I hope that you can someday return to being the sane nation that I love.
By #551147 16,Jul,20 15:24
Thanks for posting!

There is a fine line between PRIDE and ARROGANCE, for sure! Too bad you are incapable or dishonest to recognize the difference.

I suppose, if some were to agree with you, that this post is a "shitty forum topic" OR that Americans are "arrogant assholes" and considering the rest of what you wrote.

That it might be equally as fair to say, "given the choice between hypocritical humility and honest arrogance", I'll chose the latter... 👍

Please, DO point out WHERE, in this "shitty post" did I disparage other "nation"? Try to be concise and specific.

Don't stop there! Please, also show where I stated the contrary to this ➡️ "Do I believe that other nations across the world (and the people who live in them!) are any less "great" than we are?" statement from YOU? Where did I say
say any less?

Let's review some other points of this "shitty post"...

With that being said, we SHOULD be celebrating greatness in all forms, from ALL who have contributed and risen to such prominence, not just in the United States, but across the entire world.

You disagree with that, huh!

In a truly free society/world, there should be ABSOLUTE EQUALITY! One where there is little mention of one's particular race, religion, or creed. The true acceptance that we are ALL part of the HUMAN RACE, and no one person is more superior or inferior to another or without flaws.

Someday, hopefully, these will be the goals of people as a whole. There will never be ABSOLUTE PERFECTION in this world and the sooner we all recognize that, the sooner we can progress to further greatness, standing side by side, hand in hand as HUMANS.

All too often, the United States is first on the scene to help other countries in a humanitarian capacity, due to natural disasters or otherwise. Offering as much support as we can, whether it be financially, militarily, or products and services. I'm proud of that fact!

In the meantime, you go on and continue apologizing!
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 17:47 other posts 
That's easy! (And it's all based on how language actually works).

You said "the GREATEST nation on the planet". There can be only one GREATEST so, by definition, all other nations have to be less "great". You have disrespected all other nations from the very start! (I was not aware that it was a competition, btw) Which is quite arrogant, no?

Th post is "shitty" because you could have said your Happy Birthday, expressed your patriotism, and mentioned how much you like America--and left it at that.

Instead, you launch into a Trumpian rant about how we are better , do more, contribute more, than any other nation. (So, SUCK IT, OTHER NATIONS! WE ARE BETTER THAN YOU!)
You toss in atrocities for added flavor and spite.

While talking about America being the GREATEST, you then toss in ABSOLUTE EQUALITY (without seeing the irony. Again, the GREATEST has no equal, so there can be no EQUALITY in your statement/world view.)

You also call 85 to 90 percent of the world's media "leftists" (that's a tad judgmental and I believe you just made those numbers up).

I don't disagree with the "In a truly free society/world, there should be ABSOLUTE EQUALITY! One where there is little mention of one's particular race, religion, or creed. The true acceptance that we are ALL part of the HUMAN RACE, and no one person is more superior or inferior to another or without flaws" part, but just because you stick a rose in a pile of shit, it doesn't make the whole pile less shitty.

Also, as I have explained, that whole GREATEST bit makes the ABSOLUTE EQUALITY thing a non-starter.

Words have POWER, scorps. Unfortunately, you keep using them incorrectly.
By #551147 16,Jul,20 18:29
My words, huh?

As if those SAME words have ONLY been spoken by those you oppose. OR the "orange jeebus" or me. Gimme a fucking break!

How about Michelle Obama's words:

"Don’t let anyone ever tell you that this country isn’t great, that somehow we need to make it great again,” she said. “Because this, right now, is the greatest country on earth.”

Need more people, saying the same thing, ESPECIALLY those that you hold in higher regards.

Must I really go find more saying identical things?

I suppose as long as CERTAIN people say it, it's not demeaning to other nations, right? >wink wink<
--------------------------------------- added after 8 minutes

How about I go find a Joe Biden excerpt saying that very thing!

If I do, is he JUST as guilty of portraying other nations as less great in a most disrespectful manner, like Michelle did?

Want a Barrack Obama one, saying the very same thing? He is afterall, the "GREATEST President" to have ever served?

If I do, will you announce him as just as arrogant and ignorant as you are making me out to be?
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 18:37 other posts 
Regard is singular in this case.

The words in your statement were YOUR WORDS, scorps.

I am not sure how Michelle Obama became part of this (and it must kill a little bit of your soul to use someone you detest so much as an example), but I do not agree with that final part of her statement either. The first part is spot on, but the "greatest nation on earth" part is a bit over the top and I do not approve.

Demeaning is demeaning. Words mean what they mean--regardless of who says them.
By #551147 16,Jul,20 18:43
Thanks for the grammatical correction Professor, much appreciated! I still do enjoy learning some things.

--------------------------------------- added after 13 minutes

How Michelle became involved?

Simple, that's what I've heard throughout my entire lifetime from every type of person in respect to ethnicity, political affiliation, religious association, etc. I just so happen to agree. I brought her into it to simply illustrate that there are faaar more Americans with that same viewpoint.

I'm fairly certain, no one necessarily says that, to intentionally disparage other countries.

Just as your intelligence (admirable quality no less), is what it is and you make no apologies for it or will not dumb it down.

Why should America?
By #607191 16,Jul,20 17:07
@ Justwill well said.
Everybody knows the USA is not the same as those making the loudest noise there nowadays.
A shining example in some ways, that used to be the place of the USA but that has changed quite quickly, It presents a sorry spectacle to the world at the moment & not a model to be followed, this gun-infested madhouse.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 17:51 other posts 
Thank you.
I love my country, and I also appreciate the great things that other countries do.
One can be a patriot and STILL have respect for the rest of the world.
I hope that America can someday be a place that other people look to with respect and admiration.
By #607191 16,Jul,20 17:53
In november we'll all know the answer.
By JustWill [Ignore] 16,Jul,20 17:57 other posts 
Even if we have the best possible outcome in November, I fear that it will take decades for us to earn back the trust and respect of the rest of the world.
By #607191 16,Jul,20 18:11
maybe not, there's plenty of people who want to believe in the USA. Although Joe Biden is not the best possible choice. Just one more old guy

By bella! [Ignore] 14,Jul,20 13:42 other posts 
This American misses America and wants her country back!

By #551147 15,Jul,20 01:08
It's refreshing to hear someone like her, especially at this moment in time.

By #574505 05,Jul,20 04:39
Is it really more like in%#@*
By #551147 13,Jul,20 14:20
Oh Jamie!
By #574505 14,Jul,20 14:03
Do you get my grip Scorp..

By steve3095 [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 09:08 other posts 
Happy 4th July to all my USA friends. Your Aussie allies are the melting pot of the world too.
By #551147 09,Jul,20 12:04
Thanks SO much Steve!

We love most Aussie's too. Matter of fact... If it were possible,

I'd be more than happy to swap our Canuck neighbors for Aussie's. 😄😆🤣😂

Imagine that weather shock to both nations.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 12:10 other posts 
Happy to swap our Canadian neighbors!? I'm curious, why would you say something like that?
By #551147 09,Jul,20 13:26
Well, to be honest, I REALLY REALLY despise that whole air that many Canadians seem to exude, in MY opinion, that they are more superior, morally or otherwise.

Last I heard, their shit stinks just as bad as ours. They bleed the same color and just like we do. Yet, I often get the feeling that they look down upon us as a whole. Once again, this is just MY opinion.

I don't say that lightly. I base that opinion on the number of REAL interactions I've had, witnessed, etc. Along with observations from each country's respective "famous people" and their behaviors, and or comments relating to America or Americans.

As a Canadian member (of the site) just recently posted in a most condescending way, how their Leader was going to basically diss ours intentionally. I noticed that the leader of Mexico wasn't quite as petty. Either we are allies or we aren't. I bet the bastards attitudes would abruptly change if they ever found the need for the U.S. military. Of which I could further go on pertaining to how they ACTUALLY back us, especially during a conflict, but I won't.

To be fair, I've had about an equal number of real life interactions with both countries Citizens. That being said, I find Australians to be more humble and grounded in reality, unpretentious, and more family oriented.
Again, MY opinion.

That all being said... It was an in jest comment, as it obviously could/would never happen. And NO I don't think ALL Canadians OR Australians are one way or another. There are exceptions in every facet of life and humanity. It just seems to me that Australians are more friendly towards the United States and less critical of us as a whole.
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 15:53 other posts 
I was concerned until I read the last paragraph. I tend to think that the majority of people here, those that post in the fum, tend toward being the proverbial xkeyboard warrior.

If members interacted with people in their "real life" like they do here, they might get punched out or be a tad bit lonely.
By #551147 10,Jul,20 14:04
Perhaps... 👍

By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 10:14 other posts 
It's rather sad that a member would choose this thread to rate a -1. I wonder what that member finds so unsettling about this topic or the poster's opinions. If he doesn't agree, that's okay, but be man enough to state your concerns.
By #551147 08,Jul,20 10:58
You are SO observant!

I hadn't even noticed that.

Thank goodness Mr. Admin makes it to where you can see who does those sort of things. Not able to hide behind a anonymous shield of cowardice. Just another reason I applaud him!
--------------------------------------- added after 3 minutes

It appears to be member Gre_1972

Perhaps he just hates America?

I've certainly never interacted with nor seen him post anything around here.
By bella! [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 11:21 other posts 
I notice that the member is from the Netherlands. Perhaps, and generally speaking, citizens of the Netherlands do not like the United States of America or the American people. I know that when I was in Europe, I sensed that in France. Who knows how the world views the United States, maybe the people of the world are not open minded and as tolerant of diversity as they present themselves to be.
By #551147 08,Jul,20 15:13
It IS ironic that one of the other people that DID, at least have THE BALLS to chime in on THIS thread, referring to America and American's as the "Ship of Fools", was ALSO from the Netherlands.

Perhaps their citizenry truly feel they live in a more superior society?

I may just have to have a closer inspection, to see if it is in fact possible. Maybe I'll have a report sometime as to whether Netherlands is in FACT more diverse, morally grounded, or FREE than the U.S. 😉

Anyone with more knowledge, feel free to speak up!
By #551147 09,Jul,20 01:31
Aren't the French known to be smug anyway?

Considering the number of people trying to get into our Country, seemingly, from all over the world. I would think that they view us highly. Take the recent unrest in the streets of Hong Kong as an example. The ONLY flag I saw the protesters holding up, was OUR American flag. It sincerely made me feel for the citizens of that country and what they have to deal with. Hell, when the President had that bastard killed over in the middle east. There was a portion of their citizens flying our flag, also.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 06:09 other posts 
Out of all fairness I have in the past accidentally hit the - it’s way to close to the reply button and I have big fat fingers
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 06:40 other posts 
I've admittedly and accidentally hit the [-] when I am replying to a post however, the topic rating is rather isolated and it seems difficult to believe that it was an "accident".
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 07:04 other posts 
Yes I agree with that
By bella! [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 07:15 other posts 
That's what I had hoped to express with my initial post.

Scorpio69's thread is heartfelt and somewhat patriotic, if you don't agree with it, cool, you don't have to. The fact that someone would deliberately tick [-] without saying why seems unnecessary and weaselly. Hey, you know me, it's like voting on the Evaluation Panel, I feel that you need to have a reason why you are voting to delete or why you feel that the referral is BS.
By dgraff [Ignore] 09,Jul,20 07:30 other posts 
Me to

By #610414 05,Jul,20 10:00
We are the melting pot of the world. Our forefathers, men of vision, made sure we would. These great men of history were not perfect. No one is, but, in their time they were. We are not the only country who became a melting pot for the poor of the world. France, the UK, Argentina were or are too but not to the level we are. t
They came looking for those promises of freedom. Freedom to hold views that are not popular and be and feel protected to say it out loud. To worship in our religion. To be different in skin color or talk in a different language. I don't want to bring politics to this discussion but, I will say this, "MAGA should not have been". This country, the greatest in the world has it's good and bad moments, but, the underlying thread throughout it's history has been that this country is of the people, by the people for the people. Individuals enjoy the good life. The people enjoy the idea that they are safe. No one man can destroy it's ideals. If in GOD we trust then let's ask him to guide us to the end of the pandemic with the least casualties and to keep us safe and strong in spite od a sickness and lousy politics.
--------------------------------------- added after 78 seconds

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO EVERYONE THAT MAKE UP OUR GLORIOUS COUNTRY
By #551147 05,Jul,20 21:50
What a pleasant surprise!

I wouldn't have thought YOU would make such a statement.

Nevertheless, thanks for the nice wishes to our fellow countrymen. You are just one in a few that had the decency to positively respond here. It's completely appreciated! Hope you and yours had a nice 4th of July too!
By dgraff [Ignore] 05,Jul,20 22:56 other posts 
Hahaha you and yours with her you should have said you and yours and your lover and your mistress and the mailman and the milkman and even the little kitty across the street
By #551147 05,Jul,20 23:07
By #610414 08,Jul,20 08:11
Not the kitty. See, this was posted before I corrected your grammar. You guys are all full of it. You can put people down but can't take it. Some people would say you are a cowardly chicken fat.
By #551147 08,Jul,20 10:17
🙄 Pffft! On the contrary, I didn't say anything mean spirited to YOU, here!

Try again, LIB
By #610414 08,Jul,20 11:10
Don't get your knickers in a knot. It was meant for Dgraff.
The previous two sentences were meant for Scorps, the genitalia, excuse me, the gentleman who Pffft! Me
By #551147 08,Jul,20 11:22
Ahhh ok!

Now THAT was a pretty clever response, truly made me laugh.
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 10:59 other posts 
Oh well
--------------------------------------- added after 23 minutes

Hahaha I’m sure I owed you a couple
By #610414 08,Jul,20 11:14
Is this post meant for Scorps?
By dgraff [Ignore] 08,Jul,20 20:56 other posts 
No you blondie

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals