Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

I get so hard just knowing that my partner is looking at my cock

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by curvy8 [Ignore] 06,May,20 05:45  other posts
Does it happen to you? Just exposing my cock to my gf and knowing that she is looking and admiring it gets me really aroused.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.how many lol   2.husband, boyfriends,wives,girlfriends   3.Comments made   4.Describe the first time you came with ejaculation, how old were you? Did it surprise you and did you wank or a friend wank you   5.Masturbating in bed while partner sleeps next to you  

Comments:
By #652988 27,Dec,21 10:45
I get hard if anyone looking aty dick

By overeight [Ignore] 13,May,20 20:42 other posts 
Surprisingly today I ran to the store quick to grab a few things I needed. Didn't worry much about getting dressed had on warm up pants. Got to the store and on the isle I'm on this cute chick with a hot plump ass and cute tits was there. She looked up at me and nearly walked off,then I saw her head look back she was staring at my cock. She took a couple of steps closer. So then I feel my cock slowly growing her looking at it in public. It stood out and pulled my pants out tight. Well she certainly noticed as it did. Well just then I took a couple of steps her way and grabbed the soap I wanted but I was like on super fluff. I I turned to go toward the cashier her eyes on my by now half hard cock in some stretchy pants in the dollar store. Luckily she talked with me for a minute or two to let my stiffie drop a little bit. She was well aware and I think she honestly enjoyed having a guy obviously aroused by her.

By Lvphose [Ignore] 06,May,20 06:17 other posts 
Yes it is a turn on!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals