pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Little girls. .....BIG COCKs

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by LeatherAndLace [Ignore] 17,Nov,16 16:40  other posts
I just cannot figure out why the smaller girls can really handle some huge cock while bigger girls tend to struggle a little more. Any input?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Perfect cock size for a girl?   2.Monster cocks!?   3.measuring other cocks   4.First time seen naked by group   5.The mystery of Filipino cocks!!!  

Comments:
By #485312 17,Nov,16 20:09
lve heard dudes say that fat chicks are tighter than skinny girls, l thought it all depended on muscle tone, but l may be wrong, all cunts can take a baby usually, they are built to stretch big enough for a babies head usually, *lix*
By LeatherAndLace [Ignore] 18,Nov,16 19:08 other posts 
Hahaha. I see your point Lix

By #519017 17,Nov,16 18:11
I just love small women with hands so petite they can only just wrap their hand round my shaft for a HJ. It feels good and makes my cock look big.

By #496814 17,Nov,16 17:55
Vagina size matters just as much as cock size, as does lubrication and ability to expand. I dare to say that only the first isslightly correlated to body size.

The other way around is not plausible, but even in that case body weight could have a influence on ability of the vagina to expand. I don't believe in the by you projected difference without a source though.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 17,Nov,16 17:55 other posts 
What evidence do you have for this?

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals