Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

Girls into Trans women?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #468730 [Ignore] 05,Sep,15 02:36
Ever since I've started watching "TS Pussy Hunters". I have really started questioning my orientation. I usually am with guys, but after watching a few episodes I really long to find a women interested in Trans women like myself. Just curious if there are any of those kind of women out there.
thnks Marilyn.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.anal sex with fat girls and women   2.Why do men pose as women on this site   3.Sharing fantasies with partner   4.Need name of Huge tits & cock Trans   5.Why do you cross dress  

Comments:
By #485312 10,Sep,15 07:03
love trans, CDs and guys that like panties, so long as they still have a cock, lm happy...l understand that some want to become women, that's their choice, its a shame there cant be a sexuality just for them where they feel at peace with being whole just they way they are...its like when they sexually reassign hermaphrodites when little, without letting them have a say in what happens with their bodies, l think they are special just as they are...without medical intervention...if it aint broke, don't fix it *lix*

By #472683 05,Sep,15 18:39
I had a trans girlfriend.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Sep,15 09:50 other posts 
Did she have a "pussy" or the original cock? Just wondering...
By #472683 06,Sep,15 15:51
She had the organ she was assigned at birth, but she didn't want to use it. There are many ways to make love.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 06,Sep,15 17:46 other posts 
I understand. I was just curious. One has to be open-minded and make oneself happy in whichever way one likes.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals