Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

What do Girls think of guys who can selfsuck?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by shortman129 [Ignore] 22,Nov,14 08:55  other posts
Hey,

What do Girls think of Guys who can selfsuck? Do you like to watch it or not?

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Any Girls Like to Watch Guys Suck Each Other?   2.Autofellatio / Selfsuck Hot or Not?   3.Selfsuck cumshot in mouth video - please rate   4.Selfsuck dreamer   5.Wanted: Selfsuck pictures  

Comments:
By #485312 11,May,15 05:49
l love it, l think its super hot and not a lot of dudes are that lucky, hope it feels almost as good as a girl sucking you *lix*

By #473614 22,Nov,14 19:18
I can't tell you what 'girls' think because they are individuals w/ varying tastes. If you want to know what a specific girl thinks, you should ask her. For me, I find it fascinating & amazing. Also, engaging in auto-fellatio does not necessarily make one bi-sexual or gay. It does likely mean the person is the perfect combo of well-hung and flexible. (and they enjoy the feeling of having their cock sucked.)

By #477919 22,Nov,14 09:01
My guess would be that they would put it in the same category as guys who own blow-up dolls - i.e., cool if you tried it when you were 13, but what are you still doing it for - afterall, it is a dick that you're sucking - maybe girls that like bi-guys wouldn't mind?
By shortman129 [Ignore] 22,Nov,14 09:39 other posts 
Actually I asked Girls.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals