Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Married once.

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #449850 [Ignore] 15,Feb,14 00:38
I was married once, had four sons, then separated then only dated guys and now have a male partner, anyone else with a similar story. I'm on the site because 1 I love looking at the male body. 2 I like to chat with people who do as we'll. 3. I like sharing pics and making friends with similar interests,experiences. 4. Am thinking lately if monogamy suits me and my partner.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.Does it Matter if the person you are talking to is married or single?   2.married man   3.married and sucking   4.How many of you guys are married?   5.Married Gay Guys..is it normal?  

Comments:
By #449168 16,Feb,14 10:56
recently lost wife of 27 years,to cancer.I'm here because I like looking at the male anatomy thinking of trying gay sex.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Feb,14 11:46 other posts 
Try it, you'll be glad you did. It's an opportunity to be a virgin all over again.
By #449168 16,Feb,14 12:38
just trying to find someone
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Feb,14 14:35 other posts 
You will, man, you will. You've got a lot to offer: a good physique which you keep nice and smooth, a fine looking cock, a lovely ass with a really fine rosebud asshole (is it virgin?) and a pair of low hangers to die for. I see that you live in Baltimore and that's a major city. There should be an active gay life there so put yourself out there.
--------------------------------------- added after 2 minutes

'Just sent you a kiss. It's for your asshole (or any place else on your body that you want it).
By #449168 16,Feb,14 14:39
thanks,
By #449850 16,Feb,14 18:58
Hi olddog. Sorry about the loss of your wife, hard time for you and your family. Have you ever had sex with another guy? When I first came out I was a consenting adult but I was so naive and when I look back on that now was pretty much taken advantage of, I was new to the scene and thought I'd quickly form a long term loving relationship, only because that's what I wanted then. Anyway had no trouble having sexual partners, met them in the clubs, a gamma group, down at the nudist beach but it was just blow and go stuff. Got disheartened after awhile and took a big step backwards, but then I met my partner through mutual friends and we have been together 18 years. So it depends of course what you are looking for, long term or quickies, there are plenty of guys that love quickies, we all love getting our rocks off, just don't get hurt, know we're your heads at then go for it. I've never been happier. I don't know the area were you live, look on google to see if they have gay saunas in your area, gay friendly pubs, Gamma might be in your area, they are a group of married or x married men coming out and supporting each other. Of course you don't have to come out or anything, many men have same sex without claiming to be gay. I am gay, I sought out a relationship with a man and love him, it's not just a sexual thing. Good luck with it all, would love to know how you get on. You might even hook up on here, if someone lives near you. Put yourself out there.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 16,Feb,14 19:34 other posts 
Superb advice.

Sure, if you're new to the gay scene, maybe a lot of no-strings-attached sex is what you want. It's readily available, much more so than in straight life. With women one often has to wine them and dine them and say all the right things and do a lot of coaxing to get them in the sack. But just say the word "sex" to a man and he'll start opening his pants. So get out there and sow your wild oats.

Long term relationships are harder. But when you meet the right man, both of you will know.
By #449850 17,Feb,14 03:10
Hi spermkiss I've read a fair few of you comments on the forum and I love you for your honesty and great advice as well, but mostly just because you take the time to offer it, you obviously care about people mate and I admire that a lot.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 18,Feb,14 12:54 other posts 
Well, thank you. Don't you say the nicest things? 'Just doin' what I can.

By #341257 15,Feb,14 06:35
I was married for 10 years. My wife would come home extolling the virtues of her various lover's. So I thought I'd like to try it. I have been with my husband for 34 years now and we have found that monogomy is definately not our cup of tea.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals