Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

bi-curious is a stupid term

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #437064 [Ignore] 13,Nov,13 20:53
What's with people saying on dating websites "yer I'm bi-curious I love suck cock". No your not bi-curious you are just bi. I dunno who invented this word but its such a cop-out.

The only people that are "bi-curious" are people who have never tried it. Once you've tried it a few times you are no longer bi-curious so stop using the label.

New Comment       Rating: -1  

Similar topics: 1.stupid ?   2.Are you stupid?   3.In search of a mistress .   4.Guys have handjob buddies--Girls have...?   5.Retarded ass questions that you know are retarded but still want to ask anyway.  

Comments:
By #643265 10,May,23 07:25
Yeh I agree,I don't call myself bi curious,never have ,I reckon if you think about it your bi even if you haven't tried it physically.i like giving head to both like anal aswell,my first sexual experience when I was 12yo was with an elderly neighbour,he fondled my lil bald dick when I was mowing his lawn for $2. When I was done cutting the grass,I stood in front of him to be paid and I took my clothes of and asked for an extra $1. I got it......

By #667453 08,Jun,22 20:02
I like the term

By #562567 20,Jul,18 03:28
yup that is me.I am bi-curious and looking to become bi

By leopoldij [Ignore] 10,Jul,18 17:23 other posts 
Tri-curious is even worse.

By #556372 10,Jul,18 13:58
Why are people afraid to say they are BI? What's the big deal? You like men, you like women, and enjoy them when you can!!!!!!

By #554763 10,Jul,18 08:48
I'm not attracted to men in any way. Not interested in cuddling, kissing, etc so perhaps I'm not really bi or bi-curious but I DO have a serious cock fetish. Love everything about a cock and would love to play with one.
By spermkiss [Ignore] 10,Jul,18 11:48 other posts 
Since you describe yourself as bisexual on your page but now are expressing doubts, I guess you're kind of confused. But you're fascinated with cocks and want to play with one. (I presume you mean other than your own.) OK, the way to clear up the confusion is to get out there and play with one. Do it, man, you'll be glad you did.

By #530184 05,Mar,17 11:38
I have sucked a friend's dick a couple of times over 20 years ago when we were about 13 years old. That was the only encounter I have had with another male. Does having penis in my mouth out of curiosity make me gay? I'm not sure myself but wouldn't mind trying it again!
By #463848 10,Jul,18 02:46
Interesting; and I think that your situation is quite common. My belief, FWIIW, is that sucking is really a behaviour that began with those who had cut cocks. As a result it took a hold in those countries where that was the norm procedure.

I am in UK and still, we have a situation here where most males are uncut. That said, hand jobs have to some extent been usurped by oral in a limited way. Also, because of the wide appreciation of it due to the Internet, it has become an alternative that wasn't one when I was 13.

Most boys have experience of m/m sex because it is a part of growing up and finding out about how cocks work and finding pleasure from the same learning situation that other boys have. That, per se, does not make them 'gay'.

A gay lifestyle is much more than playing with another guy's cock.

By leopoldij [Ignore] 05,Mar,17 15:47 other posts 
How about monosexual tricurious bialternative person? Maybe add, to that, a vegetarian label to round up the wholesome experience with this person.
By #485312 08,Mar,17 05:29
what would you call a gay guy that's curious about fucking a woman?? always hear if from a straight guys perception but never a gay guys... *lix*
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 05:48 other posts 
Maybe confused?
By leopoldij [Ignore] 08,Mar,17 05:51 other posts 
I'm actually curious too. I'm curious about fucking (almost) every woman I meet. I'm curious about what her pussy feels like and curious about how she would react to my touching and my cock is curious too: what would it be like if it was inside her pussy.

I'm really a multi curious person.

By pipcock [Ignore] 27,Feb,17 22:34 other posts 
I think of myself as bicurious even after being sucked by guys a couple of times. Point is I have this nagging thought that I would like to sit on a cock. Just need the right guy and cock. Curious to know how good it might feel....or bad.

By #436014 13,Nov,13 23:41
i've sucked a few cocks by now and love it but don't know of a better username and i'm lazy
By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Feb,17 01:34 other posts 
You're a hornycocksucker.

By kebmo [Ignore] 23,Feb,17 01:24 other posts 
With a guy, bicurious refers to a guy who hasn't sucked a cock or been with a guy but wants to. I agree that after you've done it you're no longer curious because you know if you like it or not. If you like it, you're bi. If you don't, you're straight and wouldn't be posting on such sites. I think it's a valid word. My spell check doesn't though.
The most misused word I ever hear is literally. It drives me crazy (not literally) when I hear it misused.

By niceonebighead [Ignore] 22,Feb,17 19:07 other posts 
so what do u call a guy that nsucks cock but thats all is not interested in guys at all but the cock me 2 be bi u would like allthe restkissin but fuckin give n takethats like sayin if agay fucks a lady hes bi get ur head out of ur ass dont try 2 make every body fit ur class!!!!!!!!!!
By #510842 23,Feb,17 00:03
First that made my head hurt trying to read what you wrote. Second a guy that just wants to suck cock but not anything else is still bi. I'll admit that wanting to suck cock once or twice just to see what it's like in my opinion doesn't make you bi but more than that it's not curiosity anymore and you just need to come to grips with the fact that you're bi.

By #428059 14,Nov,13 06:25
Maybe there bi and just curious by nature!!

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals