Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Nude Sleeping

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #5

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Started by #305433 [Ignore] 03,Nov,13 20:31
I **** naked every night. I started sleeping in the nude when I was 14 years old. i want to know do you **** naked and if you do how long have you been sleeping in the nude and why did you start sleeping naked

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #358797 03,Nov,13 20:53
I sle.ep naked sometimes, not as often as I used to, I can't stand sle.eping in clothes. Especially shirts. They wrap all around my neck and shit. Pisses me off to no end. Lately I've been sle.eping in a sports bra and drawstring shorts/pj pants. Keeps my hands from wandering south during slumber. Bahaha.
By #316255 04,Nov,13 02:00
I have to s.leep with my boobs supported otherwise they'll end up down by my waist (or worse). I don't like being confined by clothes in bed or around the house so the least amount I can get away with is what I wear.
By #358797 04,Nov,13 02:18
I understand that. I absolutely despise rolling over on my own tit. That shit hurts! I usually stick my cuddle pillow between them though, I sle.ep better cuddling that thing, might as well put it to good use. Lol.

By #291618 03,Nov,13 22:48
yep i like sleeping naked espercially because i live on a hot place

By #390287 03,Nov,13 21:27
I started doing it around 16 i think. it just semeed more cmfortable...plus, it gave me easier access to the goods to play with.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4   #5  

Show your Genitals