Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Tired of ads
on this site?

CraigsList, Yey or Ney?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #372233 [Ignore] 21,Jun,13 02:45
What's everyone's opinion about meeting someone via CraigsList? I'm bicurious and don't go to bars. Looking to exchange massages, maybe take a shower together

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.craigslist   2.anyone use craigslist for sex??   3.would anyone Reconmend Craigslist?   4.Craigslist   5.Craigslist posting is gone  

Comments:
By Cummingforyou [Ignore] 03,Oct,23 21:15 other posts 
Met two guys on Craigslist despite so many wasted times . First guy met in his house where he really gave me an incredible Blowjob second guy met in a park for a mutual sank

By Fixittight [Ignore] 01,Oct,23 17:35 other posts 
Actually had one of the hottest experiences I've ever had off creagslist. Was seeking someone with a big cock for some PnP. When we finely met up I spent an hour sucking a nice thick 10" cock and had a hot time doing so. The only disappointing part about it. Was I was hoping he would have been more aggressive and controlling about it. Still to this day looking for someone with a cock like that to take control and fuck my mouth as they want.

By #537175 21,Oct,18 08:37
before I met my bf , I met up with a couple of young guys my own age through c list , I made as sure as possible they were genuine , and arranged the meet up in a very public place , e.g main line rail station . maybe I was just lucky but all the guys met were great fun

By #560200 04,Oct,18 17:53
Try doublelist.com, it's the new CL personals.
By leopoldij [Ignore] 21,Oct,18 06:19 other posts 
Looks like this list is by subscription. No good.

By #568296 21,Oct,18 05:04
Last week i met a guy from Craigslist and he was nothing like his profile. he took my clothes off and pinned me down anal fucking me abusively.

By phart [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 16:58 other posts 
I sure hope people do a better job describing themselves on craigs list than they do when they try to sell a car or truck!
I have been snooping on there looking at Dodge Magnum R/T's and the descriptions are vague and if you look at the actual car,it is nothing like the pics show! Be careful!
When I was looking for a truck last year, GEEz some of the JUNK people were peddling on there was awful!

By kebmo [Ignore] 02,Oct,18 04:14 other posts 
If you go to Craigslist now and look at the top left you'll see "Community" and a sub heading is "activities". Activities is the new personal. Not nearly like the old one but better than nothing.

By Darthshame [Ignore] 26,Mar,18 08:34 other posts 
Well, it's gone now. So don't bother.

By #550094 26,Mar,18 02:41
'Yesterday' CL was Yay.
Today, it has become soOo NAY.

By #549726 18,Feb,18 17:51
I love meeting men on Craiglist I have been doing it for 3 years now and never had a bad experience it easy I let me fuck my and suck a lot of dick

By jackthestripper [Ignore] 21,Jun,13 17:31 other posts 
I met someone throufg cl. after some time of exchanfing emails and getting to know one another, we met andt played. It wasn't. without fear. but it turned out well. i guess it's about luck, gut feeling and personal choice.

By #220845 21,Jun,13 10:48
I don't think I would

By #147052 21,Jun,13 09:59
I'd be very careful. There are a lot of flakes with drippy dicks on Craigslist

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals