Tired of ads
on this site?

Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Any tips on how not to cum too fast ? I cum way too fast !

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #296237 [Ignore] 02,Sep,12 22:05
I am uncut - very sensitive - I can jerk off and cum in 30 seconds ! How can I improve that ? Any tips ? I am tried to edge - helps I guess - any other ways of helping me not to com too fast ? Thanks guys

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Similar topics: 1.fast cum   2.I really love the smell my pussy leaves in my panties.   3.Cum fast   4.I cum too fast ! Any tips to help ?   5.Desperate  

Comments:
By #268591 03,Sep,12 02:29
as soon as you think you are going to blow stop , then start again . or come the first time then wait 5 minuites and start playing with yourself again , you will be able to last much longer the second time . buy yourself a fleshjack , when you are inside and you feel you are going to come just stop and enjoy the feel of your dick inside the fleshjack . i can last for hours

By dhk62 [Ignore] 02,Sep,12 22:46 other posts 
The head of my dick is so sensitive I can cum just looking at it. I have tried all the techniques where you tense and relax certain muscles. Breathing, not breathing, you name it. No soap. Very discouraging to cum before your partner knows you're there. I have discovered just out of desperation that slow, careful masturbation with well placed cock rings (experiment) and a desensitizing cream makes jacking off fun again. There are a lot of desensitizing creams and sprays on the market that promise all sorts of miracle results. Bull! The best made for us will have 10% benzocaine in it. A mild topical anesthetic. With a partner, the cream plus a Trojan rubber called "Climax Control, Extended pleasure". Works wonders after some practice and a little patients. Still, I had to remember, some of my problem was in my head too (No pun intended). Hint: There's a product out there with 20% benzocaine. Think tooth ache. Good luck...Douglas.

By #7976 02,Sep,12 22:24
It's a very simple thing to do. GO SLOWLY... Don't grab your cock and slam it like your beating a drum, rather stroke it gently, rest a few seconds, then begin again. Repeat until you're ready to cum. If your with a partner, let them know up front that your a quick cummer and have them repeat the same process. If your inside a hot vagina, stroke slowly then withdraw for a second or two... and again, repeat. If you go slowly, you won't finish as quickly however, the side effect of holding off will likely be a mind blowing orgasm. At least it works that way for me. Cheers.

New Comment   Go to top

Show your Genitals