Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Stay Hard as Steel!!!

Verifying Fakes

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #23223 [Ignore] 01,Jun,12 14:45
I see members here are listed in 2 categories. Real and still up for review.. How about a verification catagory that valid members here regard certain members as fake? What's good for one side should be good for the other.. lol

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By #146804 01,Jun,12 15:53
I can see it being **** for bullying
By #23223 01,Jun,12 15:54
innocent until proven guilty is Ke,, just like having consequences on verifying reals
By #146804 01,Jun,12 16:01
Instead being verified as fake surely so many reports on the member should just delete there account?
By #23223 01,Jun,12 16:03
Why are you so uptight about this issue Strawhat? Is there something we don't know about?.. Its innocent until proven guilty. If someone is unjustly accused of being fake they can always prove their innocence, thus having the ones that said he or she was fake to be penalized...
By MoeJoe [Ignore] 02,Jun,12 05:37 other posts 
Yes it is innocent until proven guilty, but the burden of proof lies with the accuser, and unfortunately here that does not apply, as in many cases the accusers are making unsubstantiated claims.

By #268310 02,Jun,12 02:01
I'm new, real and not going to post my pictures. Does that make me fake because I won't post pictures?? Or can I just enjoy the site??

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals