Want a bigger penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Wife fucked by by stranger!

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #27569 [Ignore] 05,Oct,09 22:34
does anyone out there enjoy watching thier wife fucked by a stranger or strangers.
I've not seen my wife get fucked before, but would imagine that i'd enjoy it very much. I often think of her being fucked or forced fucked by other men, while i'm having a wank!!!
Are my not right in the head??

New Comment       Rating: 1  

Comments:
By #516354 06,Sep,17 01:27
As my Mistress my ex wife would make me wear my cock cage and take me dogging.I had to watch whilst She fucked the guys.Also I had to video the whole thing and although it was a turn on could not get an erection or masturbate because of the cock cage.When we got home and She was in a good mood the cock cage was removed and I was allowed to masturbate to the video whilst She poked fun at me.

By #514308 26,Mar,17 09:13
It's all I think (fantasize) about. During sex my wife will verbalize it, but to date, it has not happened yet. I believe in the right circumstance, she would do it. And I will be there, with a big smile and a hard cock check our her pics
By #535288 30,Aug,17 15:51
It's fun watching your wife get fucked
By t-rex [Ignore] 04,Sep,17 21:01 other posts 
She is hot from what I see

By #531414 31,Aug,17 03:14
I would really be pissed if my wife got fucked by someone she didn't know. But luckily she has a regular boyfriend & love watching them.

By anyfun [Ignore] 25,Mar,17 22:27 other posts 
I had a fuck buddy that fucked a few guys she had just met. Was hot when she would tell me about it.

By JackHammer [Ignore] 21,Mar,17 09:09 other posts 
I fantasize about it. I'm secretly watching one or two guys with my wife while I'm getting it on with another guy and/or gal. Really gets me off.

By #522126 21,Mar,17 06:47
It is great fun,my wife bounced up and down on several mens cocks after doing a private strip/photo shoot for them,seeing all those different cocks slide up her pussy was so so hot,and watching their balls bounce and cocks twitch as they came almost made me cum.Try it,it is a real thrill!

By #336988 20,Feb,13 12:07
My wife talks about it but won't go through with it. She does tell me about guys she sucked and fucked before we were married. Gets me so fucking hot.
By #103905 21,Feb,13 23:05
maybe you should set the stage. if you have a friend that you would like to join you, have him over for a party.
By #112679 21,Sep,13 15:24
My girlfriend's stories get me so hot also. She's had way more guys then I've had women. I like the idea that she used to be so submissive to all of these guys who took advantage of her so easily. I never knew what a little slut she used to be when she was younger. She just referred to it as casual sex. I refer to it as being a "Sperm receptacle". Hey, I'm having fun after being married for quite some time. I love my little slut!!

By speedswim [Ignore] 22,Mar,13 18:36 other posts 
One of my ex-girlfriends used to go out every Thursday night with her friends (girls night out) and after about six months I found out that they would often go back with guys they met in the clubs and let them fuck them. When I found out at first I was jealous and angry but then found it a huge turn on and would get her to tell me every detail of what happened. Unfortunatly I didn't ever get to watch her being fucked but would sometimes go round just after the guy had left and when I fucked her could still feel the other guy's cum in her pussy. Would love to watch my current girlfriend get fucked but don't think she would be up for it.

By #103905 21,Feb,13 23:18
with my exwife, We swung, and had fmf 3-soms, and mfm 3-soms. as much as I loved the fmf, I would have to sy that it was very exciting to watch her tkae us one after the other cuming in both ends as she was on her knees for six loads for each of us in her mouth and her cum soaked pussy, she came more than she very ahd before. I could not help but wonder how much she would have cum if she had three guys join us. so I have wanted to be part of a group pounding a pussy. but never have gotten the chance.

By #332336 27,Dec,12 09:27
I got caught fucking a married woman by her husband. He walked in the bedroom just as I was pulling my cock out of her, still shooting cum, while doggie fucking her. He was not a happy camper. I had to run out butt naked, cum dripping, with clothes in hand. Drove off naked while he threw things at me. Guess he didn't want to see his wife being fucked.
By #103905 21,Feb,13 23:07
very funny,

By #356307 21,Feb,13 21:29
I watched my best mate fuck my wife. It made me feel very randy but she couldnt stop fucking him and though it made me very randy she wanted him to fuck her. All the time. And I realised I wanted him too,but I never dared to say.Ive got a little dick and though Ide never seen a hard cock in real life I was amazed just how big it was. I didnt think it could fit in her.She had him for two years and then one after the other. But always said she loved me.
By #103905 21,Feb,13 23:03
makes me wish I was your friend.

By #7976 06,Feb,13 20:56
My first wife and I dabbled in swinging while we were in college. At that time I didn't have any issues with watching her getting fucked because I was busy being fucked by the wife or girlfriend so everything was equal.

Now, I must admit that I probably wouldn't want to watch my wife get fucked. Not that there's anything wrong with the idea, I just wouldn't get turned on by it. Although, it might be fun.

Ans as for being right in the head, I'm sure you don't have any worries there. Too many men and women have the fantasy of watching as their partners have sex with someone else. I'm pretty sure your OK.

By #174339 06,Feb,13 00:11
I fantasize of my wife being fucked by my cousin shooting cum all over her her sucking he big cock head he's got a good looking cock, i love to see it slide into her

By #208346 03,Jan,13 16:30
I used to have a friend or two that fucked my wife while I was there.Divorced now and miss the dicks but not her.Sometimes I got to do the guy too.Did get together with both guys after she and I split up.Now live too far away

By #278535 03,Jan,13 16:00
I sometimes fantasized that another guy fucking my wife in front of me and she's enjoying a lot. It make me too hot really!

By #73511 18,Jun,10 10:14
I would love to see my gf getting fucked by a few guys
By fancyabit [Ignore] 04,Aug,10 21:22 other posts 
Yes I feel the same for my wife, the more the merrier!!

By fancyabit [Ignore] 05,Jun,10 23:17 other posts 
I fantasize of my wife being gang bang while i'm wanking all the time!

By COCKSUCKERSLUT [Ignore] 27,Jan,10 08:54 other posts 
KEEP IN MIND I DON'T KNOW YOUR WIFE

By #43515 20,Jan,10 10:09
Just one complete stranger. [ but had been fucked by others when swapping] While staying a beach house, one night we were walking down the beach nude when we saw a sexy looking Mature couple also nude walking toward us. He looked like he was getting hard. We just said hello to each other after a good long look and kept going.
Not long after on the return walk we saw them again, only now they we 69ing [her on top]. We stopped and stared,my wife began to play with my shaved cock as I rubbed her plump,bald cunt.[ this was way before you saw anyone shaved] . The lady looked up took his fat cock out of her mouth, smiled and held it up. Wifey got down, gave it a quick suck, the lady got off then began sucking mine.
That went to us 69ing. Oh man she had a real furry cunt.
Not long after My wife was sitting on his thick cock, fucking his brains out. Then switched to missionary with her legs over his shoulders. Damn what a great sight.
He and I came. Funny part is we didn't find out there names untill we parted.

By #6568 18,Nov,09 06:10
This has been a very interesting topic which I have followed closely. Curiously, I don't have any of the impulses that many men here seem to have with regard to being aroused by other mens cocks or being latently bi, or some other fetish type of compulsion. Having said that, sex is always interesting and I am often fascinated by the things that are talked about here, and sometimes amazed!

However, having followed this topic closely I do now realise that I have a quite powerful desire have sex with a woman while her husband watches. I'm not an exhibitionist in the classical sense of wanting to walk down the street with it hanging out! But, I would like to be seen 'in action' while pleasuring a woman. Sex is about feelings most of the time,..and I can't analyse why I have this desire. As mentioned above somewhere, I was very surprised when I read about how common it is for men to want to see their wives with other men. Now, it's even stranger to want 'the other side of the coin'...!!

By #37683 17,Nov,09 04:20
I would give a a years salary to watch another man do my wife. Just thinking about it makes me horny.

By #11718 27,Oct,09 03:52
You are right in your head,I think that also,but it`s not
easy to find a man so will fuck your wife when somebody watch.My wife sometimes go out and fuck strangers and her lover,and she come home to my after she had sex and tell me everything they did,and we have fantastic sex afterNothing is better than a newfucked wife full off a strangers cum
By #27569 27,Oct,09 07:29
I get your point of veiw, but i like to watch her get all excited and moaning with a cock in her. I'm the only man she'd ever had and (for me) it'll interesting to see how she react with another man.
By slipper [Ignore] 27,Oct,09 11:08 other posts 
I'd love to be the one you watched do this!

By #1163 06,Oct,09 03:52
Sometimes I've the same fantasies
By #27569 06,Oct,09 21:33
if say your wife did fuck another guy, would you like it if she brought him home or do you want to choose the guy for her?
By #29868 12,Oct,09 08:51
my wife did bring a guy home and we had a ball
By #27569 12,Oct,09 23:25
I like to choose for her really cause i like to see his cock before i see it fucking her. just one of those things
By #26122 16,Oct,09 19:13
sounds right to me. bigfeelow, did you get into sucking the guys dick in front of your wife. I think I could get into watching a guy fuck my wife but I don't know about the sucking deal. Maybe a hand job. I think my wife would run and hide anyway.

By #26122 16,Oct,09 19:11
Hey bigfeelow did you actually suck some dick? I wonder if my wife would enjoy me sucking a guys dick in front of her. I think I could enjoy watching her getting fucked, but not sure about the sucking deal.

By #11431 09,Oct,09 15:30
thats what my partner would love me to go along with ... I love to fantasise about it but I think thats the way it will stay.. tho' I must admit I have always wanted to go up to a random parked up lorry at night and just be shagged by however is the driver is , in those little beds they have in the cab. I mentioned this to my partner and he was already to drive me down to the local lorry park before I had even finished telling him !
By #27569 09,Oct,09 22:25
your not a bad looker i don't think you would have any problems getting anyone to give you a good fuck!!
as i said above my wife will never talk to me again if i bring this up to her. or i can fuck you while you partner fuck my wife!!! let's fantasies!
By #11431 12,Oct,09 07:27
Oh I am sure my partner would love to shag your wife !
By #27569 14,Oct,09 20:49
he's got a good looking cock, i love to see it slide into her.
By #11431 15,Oct,09 10:40
well you only have to say the word and he would be up for it ! ... but I am not ready for it !

By #10421 11,Oct,09 09:12
I would say you right in the head. If you need someone to fuck her I would! Then you could do my girl!
By #27569 11,Oct,09 11:25
thanks for the offer. got a pic of my wife's pussy on my page. try to take some more but ahe won't let me. so to get her to fuck another cock would be near impossible.
By #10421 11,Oct,09 16:43
Lol. Too bad. Offer is still good if you want to do my girl. She likes it when we can do a MMF session.
By slipper [Ignore] 12,Oct,09 15:16 other posts 
Can I play, too? I hope, hope, hope!!!

By slipper [Ignore] 10,Oct,09 22:50 other posts 
Sounds great to me... as long as you video it!!!
Seriously, though, it's a common fantasy for BOTH men and women.
By #27569 10,Oct,09 23:01
common fantasy for women to see her man fucking another women, or her man watching her being fucked by another man?
By slipper [Ignore] 12,Oct,09 15:14 other posts 
Both husbands and wives fantasize about the wife getting it on with another man OR woman.

By #6568 06,Oct,09 09:15
Some years back 'Forum' magazine published the results of a survey which suggested that this was the biggest fantasy among married men. Apparently, 2 out of every 5 married men in western countries would like to see their wives have sex with another man while they watch.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals