Laughably Small Penis?
Enlarge it At Home
Using Just Your Hands!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

A MESSAGE TO MY FRIENDS FROM ROUTEMASTER

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Started by #14216 [Ignore] 29,Feb,12 09:22
Hello everyone, I am SO sorry if it seems like I have been ignoring you and your messages but I have been away for a few days recently. My **** has cancer which has spread so I am afraid I have had other things on my mind and I am on call to go away again at any time if the situation worsens, I just wanted to let you all know I haven't forgotten you but, as you can imagine, I am very depressed and upset at the bad news and can't really think of anything else at the moment. But I will try and get round to replying to you all as soon as I can. In the meantime, I hope all is well with you and rest assured you are NOT forgotten nor being ignored, I hope you understand the way things are outside of SYD for me at the moment. Thank you, my love and best wishes to you all

New Comment       Rating: 0