Using Just Your Hands!

Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

Male Multiple Orgasm
Discover your full Abilities!

Get Paid For
Using Social Sites!

Do younger men like sex with older women?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #2

Pages:  #1   #2  

Started by #5532 [Ignore] 10,Aug,09 15:28
Since I keep seeing all of this about "do older women like sex with younger men"...etc (not sure if I am older at 48), but wondering if this is a two way street.

New Comment       Rating: 0  

Comments:
By slipper [Ignore] 20,Dec,11 19:54 other posts 
Weird... double-post??? Never saw that happen before... SORRY!

By #11431 23,Oct,09 12:33
I am sure they do , I tend to agree that when it comes to sex, almost any man will shag anything with a willing pussy .. old , young or in between . I have recounted my only experience with young men elsewhere but it seems appropriate to repeat it here . They certainly enjoyed it , and I have to say that it was exciting for me.. but whether my age relative to theirs was material I cant say ! Here goes :This is when I was in my late thirties ... I trust that counts as 'older' . I used to walk in the park nearby where lads in their late teens / early 20s used to play football... often thought about seducing them .. but only as a fantasy . Anyhow one evening when a little worse for drink I conceived the idea of putting to the test whether younger men would be interested in an older (and plumper) woman. I put on a long but fine cheesecloth skirt , black hold up stockings , black lacy panties and a white blouse but no bra . I walked over to the park and lay on the grass bank watching the 4 lads playing . At first they took no notice but gradually I exposed more & more of my legs until the stocking tops were showing. Gradually I could see them glancing over and tittering. Eventually the oldest one sauntered over and stood over me passing the time of day, but he was clearly flummoxed & could not keep his eyes off the top of my stockings. As we spoke I gradually let my legs open to reveal just a little bit of my black lacy panties . Eventually I got up and walked over to a group of trees and waited . I suddenly panicked and regretted it, but it was too late . Over came the lad. He walked up to me and I slowly undid my blouse. God, I felt naughty & randy . He slid his hand over my breasts and my nipples went so hard it was painful. I just undid my skirt and let it drop and he slid off my blouse. I was just standing there in knickers and stockings...gradually his pals came over and they were gobsmacked. The oldest lad stood behind me and palmed both my tits at once squeezing my nipples whilst another lad tried to suck on them. After a while the lad sucking my nipples kneeled down and slowly pulled my knickers down. Wow did I feel vulnerable .. but excited. His face was pushed into my cunt and he began to lick .. not that accurately but .. well , it got better. After a short while I just got down on all fours on the grass and the oldest lad began to fumble with his cock around my cunt entrance .It was then that I realised no protection was going to be used so I pushed his cock away and stood up .Understandably he was pretty peeved but I just said I would not do it without condoms .. they were surprisingly OK about it & I agreed to suck them all off which I did and I let them play around with my tits , & cunt. In the end they left & I went home feeling incredibly stupid but naughty. They all asked when I would be back . Well that was 10 years ago and I have never been in the park since ! I reckon I was a right idiot and it could have turned very nasty. I was very lucky. Glad to have had the experience but would not risk it again.
By #8288 24,Oct,09 04:07
That was HOT! You have a nice body...luv your tits and pussy. Lucky lads. You probably fulfilled at least one of the fantasies of the 4 young men....and they probably still talk about it/re-imagine it too.

Yeah...you were lucky nothing "bad" happened. Don't forget, protection from STDs is also necessary for oral sex too.
By #11431 26,Oct,09 07:56
sure I realise that now .. but I am glad to say that there were no unwanted presents as a result of that escapade and nothing like that has reoccurred , tho' I do think about it now and again ....I was a bit thinner thin and had more confidence in showing myself off fully ! Thanks for your compliments on my figure but I am much fatter these days than I want to be .
By #6568 26,Oct,09 11:08
neller,...I looked at your pix,..you are a lovely looking woman!
By #11431 27,Oct,09 12:13
thank you ... but not as slim as I would like ( by 3 stone ! ).. but need more willpower
By #8288 29,Oct,09 06:52
sex is great exercise...not the "most" calorie-burner, but probably the most enjoyable....
By #11431 29,Oct,09 14:00
well yes but many a woman ( not me ) would prefer a piece of chocolate

By #13585 27,Oct,09 14:20
Absolutly, Im a prime example. Im 33 yrs old and my lovely is 50. I know that sound wierd but she is smokin hot with a rock hard body. She doesnt look a day over 40. So to answer your question "yes".

By #20027 25,Sep,09 15:37
love it, older women can be really hot!....when i was 18, my girlfriends mum was upset and got drunk because she was getting a divorce, I was a shoulder to cry, then she kissed me which led to her giving me a blow job was amazing, then for 6 months we were at it like rabbits, one memorable morning she was in her room listening to me and gf fucking before my gf headed off to work and no sooner had the door shut as she came and got into bed and started sucking me, pausing after a bit to say she could taste her daughter on my cock! Ever since then I have been amazed my older women!

By #25830 14,Sep,09 16:55
I love older women... there a lady several yrs older then me.. she is 44 and as sexy as can be.. she will even talk to me about sex and how she squirts. It drives me crazy. She says that I am to young for her.. I think she just likes teasing me.

By #5578 10,Aug,09 15:47
Absolutely.........especially after checking out your pics ;)
By #5532 14,Aug,09 13:02
Why thank you b344
By #3997 14,Aug,09 13:22
You are lovely luvmyclit, I want to taste your mature juices, slurp up every drop

By #3997 10,Aug,09 16:50
I do like sex with older women though, more experience, know what they are doing, a huge turn on, I am turned on by a older women, when my wife and i are togetehr people don't even know about our age difference unless we mention it

By #3997 10,Aug,09 16:02
My Wife is 9 years older then i am, i am 25 she is 34

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2  

Show your Genitals