Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

When did you first get fucked

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #3

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Started by #71131 [Ignore] 28,Jul,11 08:44
When were you first fucked and where were you.
I got my first fuck when i was at school (14 years old) and have loved it eversince, I was fucked in the wooded area at the end of the school playing fields, He was 17 years old in the 6th form at the same school. He was openly gay at the time and i was always looking for him as he was good looking, Met him once in the changing rooms, he was having a shower and what a cock he had. I striped and got into the shower with him, he looked at me, looking at his cock, he moved forward and i got on my knees and sucked him off, this then happened several times over the next few months, he then asked me to meet him in the wooded area and i fucked him and then he fucked me.

New Comment       Rating: 4  

Comments:
By #421063 14,Dec,13 05:37
I was 60 before I had the pleasure of being buggered. I had experimented with other men for years, my first was my choirmaster when I was 12, but that is another story. I was in the sauna Bar in Bournemouth having a shower when a nice, bearded Irish guy touched my back. We smiled at each other and he suggested we went to one of the private booths. I had been wanked and wanked other men before but this time was different. he was very gentle and produced a condom and some lube, I don't know where he had them and gently lubed my ass. I was unsure if I wanted to go on but he was fairly small and very pleasant. I bent over and he inserted his hard cock in me. It didn't hurt and when he started moving in and out I found my balls swinging in time with his thrusts. i couldn;t believe that it wasn't painful and had to feel round to be sure that he was inside me. He was. after a while he pulled out, took off the condom and came over me. i masturbated too. It was a fantastic experience that i really want to repeat one day but the chances of meeting himm again are small. He said that he was from Weymouth in Dorset. Paul - boop@live.com
By Jb11 [Ignore] 08,Feb,14 03:44 other posts 
Good for you, hope you find him again for some more sexy fun

By #201583 14,Dec,13 14:55
At the second of conception when I was given humans only guarantee, death.

By #316057 10,Dec,13 03:40
at school by the behind bushes I was 12 or so by a friend
By *kmadeau* [Ignore] 10,Dec,13 06:11 other posts 
oh my amigo, was that first fuck hurting you a lot?
By #316057 10,Dec,13 18:04
Yes it hurt like hell but

By #220845 06,Dec,12 04:20
Good stories

By dicklick4u [Ignore] 13,Aug,11 22:45 other posts 
i was 12 he was 15.he fucked me at his house while his parents were at home.i had been sucking his dick but that dick in my ass made me know it was the best.i fell in love with uncut dick that day.i still prefer to suck dick but i love a hot fucking man that just takes my ass.

By #178278 28,Jul,11 09:23
We were both 13. After learning to jack off together, we progressed to mutual sucking, and eventually to fucking eachother. We were childhood sweethearts. Five years later he and I are still best friends.
By 3fdfd [Ignore] 28,Jul,11 22:35 other posts 
You are fortunate to have such a good friendship. I hope you two can remain together as you grow older.

By pifad [Ignore] 28,Jul,11 14:14 other posts 
I was 10 he was in his late 20's. We were behind a store on the loading dock. When he was done he picked me up and threw me in the dumpster.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3  

Show your Genitals