Become an expert in
pussy licking!
She'll Beg You For More!

First Gay Experience?

Discussion Forum on Show Your Dick

Page #4

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Started by #175362 [Ignore] 03,Jul,11 08:49
Hey guys just wondering what everyone's first gay experience was? Mine was with a mate when I was 13

New Comment       Rating: 2  

Comments:
By #417159 30,Jul,13 13:36
I was 22-3 working as a bartender in a small private club, afternoons M-TH. well dude about 30 comes in one day, says he works same club 40 miles away and could use a hand F-S nights. $50 a shift plus split bar tips, I could stay at his apt. we worked together, closed and got out at 3, made abou 300$ tips. went to an afterhours joint and salm drank till 6. We both showered seperately, and were sitting on the couch and he startes playing with my dick, and saying crap like it was OK just 2 guys hanging around. He drops to his knees and blows me. He was really good. I blew my goo, and when i was drained he stood up with a semi uncut, which I'd never really seen before, so I reached up and started stroking it and exploreing it, and, well Iended up putting it in my mouth and sucking it. he had his hands on my head **** it in my throat, gagging, he came like a firehose going off, down my throat, in my mouth, on my face. Seemed like we blew each other every 30 mins until we fell asleep around 10. Worked together Sat nite, and went to a party after. there was the host, about 50, 2 other guys in their 30s or 40s, dude and me. it was the 70s, a lot of drugs, plenty of good booze. Somehow we all got naked and it was decided that as the youngest I should determine who was biggest, so i ended up on my knees sucking and sreoking them all hard. The host was the biggest about 8" hard on down to me. I finished them all off, cleaned up, the host done me, we drank some more and I ended up with on my knees with the smallest guy fingerfucking me, then fucking me in turn. Smallest to biggest. I did them all. and I was shooting streams of cum, and moaning and groaning thru it all. I woke up, face and chest on the floor, some dude dismounting me, Dude helpe me up, i looked in a mirror, there was dried cum inmy hair, on my face and chest, and running down my legs. Dude helped me shower off. I couldn't keep my hand off his dick, I ended up jacking him, and takeing his load in my mouth. He showed me polaroids of me in different positions, doing guys oraly and analy at the same time. I stayed at his place that Sun Night, blowing him and 1-2 of his friends as they came by. When i left, he told me I probably shouldn't do any analfor awhile, and would i work the next week, it was good $ as much in 2 days as I made in 4 so I did for the next couple months. I only blew guys for about a month, but the itching got so bad I had to start fucking again. Kept my girlfriend happy and unaware.
By hunnngry [Ignore] 02,Aug,13 06:13 other posts 
What a great story kept me hard the whole time reading

By shavedpubis [Ignore] 27,Jul,13 10:44 other posts 
in the train

By #332259 08,Jul,13 03:45
I was 15 y.o. and he was 54 y.o. HOT Time

By Hottman2222 [Ignore] 14,May,13 03:02 other posts 
I was 21 or 22. Was at a bon fire at a friends house and were all drinking. My friend went inside with her boyfriend and left me and her openly gay friend alone in the back yard. I commented that I was horny and he said he was too. I asked him "let me see it". So we went behind the garage and started blowing each other. Then went back to my place where we blew each other and he fucked me all night. I made him cum 3 times taking it twice on my face and once in my mouth. We hooked up a few times after that but have since lost touch unfortunately. (Wow, I just got hard writing the story)

By #254338 04,Jun,12 14:09
If that one doesn't count as real, then it was about 13 when a friend of mine and would jerk each other off... It got kinda weird after a bit and he moved away...

By #254338 04,Jun,12 14:06
I was young... Maybe seven?
There was a game called "eat bums" I played with boys and girls alike... Kind of a "show me yours, I'll show you mine thing" that escallated each round.. show, touch, lick... Etc... Kept "playing it" until I was 12 or so...

By #107276 04,Jun,12 11:19
i was 28, curious, and nervous as hell. went to a gay bar but was too nervous to go in. i saw 2 guys leave the bar together, and greeted them in the parking lot with an invite to come to my place. the followed me home, and we did everything that night. i loved it all right away, and still do.

By #268310 04,Jun,12 03:43
I'm 46 now and it was last year in the spring. I met a guy off of CL and went to his apartment. I had never look at let alone touched another man's penis before. I'm married 18 years so I guess now I'm bisexual. Anyway he wanted to know if I wanted coffee or something to drink or just get right down to it. I told him I just wanted to get right to it so we did. He sat on the couch and I knelt down and looked at his cock. It was about 4" soft, I didn't even think twice I just leaned in and took it in my mouth and began the blow job.

It was wonderful to feel his cock grow inside my mouth. I did gag a couple of times but I didn't care at all. Then to listen to him getting excited, wow. About 10min into it he started saying "oh god I'm gonna come, here I come" Then it happend, warm sperm shot into my mouth. I wasn't sure of it but it didn't tast like mine at all. Mine is sweet tasting and his had kind of a chemiclal taste that I can only compare to the smell of WD-40. I was kind of ashamed and gargled when I got home.

By #208422 03,Jun,12 10:49
mine was last night actually, he sucked my dick and as he did i jerked his, and then i fucked him bareback and came up his ass

By #220845 11,May,12 04:34
Around 6 I guess my cousin and I down the road from my house in a culvert we got caught with our pants down I guess that counts.

By slipper [Ignore] 06,Jul,11 15:41 other posts 
Still waiting.

New Comment   Go to top

Pages:  #1   #2   #3   #4  

Show your Genitals